- Over 7 years of IT experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object oriented multi-tier server-client applications using Microsoft technologies i.e .NET, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007)
- More than 3 years of experience in SharePoint specific to design, development, deployment and maintenance of large enterprises with high volume access
- Experienced in administration such as installing, configuring, and developing MOSS 2007 with WSS 3.0 and Microsoft SPS 2003 with WSS 2.0 and troubleshooting
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications
- Expertise on configuring the MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services and handling the Sharepoint migrations from the V2.0 to V3.0
- Strong proficiency in designing and developing InfoPath 2003/2007 forms and SharePoint Designer.
- Sound experience of Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Web Content Management.
- Experienced in SharePoint shared services (search, forms, Excel Services, and Workflow)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office System and its integration with Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Working Knowledge in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Experienced in using Domino/Lotus Note and Metalogix data migration tools with SharePoint
- Worked extensively with MS SQL Server, MS Access databases and knowledge in Oracle 10g/9i
- Working knowledge of Active directory to store information about DNS
- Extensively used ADO.Net, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, SOAP, XML, XSD, and XSLT for disconnected databases and displayed proficiency in employing Data grids, Data Readers and Datasets for data manipulation
- Experienced in developing technical specifications, data flow diagrams, application flowcharts and interpreting business requirements
- Ability to understand Client's business needs, gathering requirements and translating these in to great features and functionality of MOSS 2007
- Experienced in different phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) i.e. from Planning to Production
Bachelors in Computer Science & Engineering 2002
Microsoft Certified in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007Application Development.
Transcript ID: 867974, Access Code: shanthip
MOSS 2007, SPS 2003, WSS 2.0/3.0, MS SharePoint Designer 2007, MS InfoPath 2003/2007
.Net Framework, 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5, ASP.Net, HTML, DHTML, WSDL, Java Script, XML, SSL, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, ADO.Net, ADO, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Metalogix, Domino/Lotus Notes 8.5
C#, VB.Net, C++
Visual Studio 2005/2003/2002
SQL server 2005/2000, T-SQL, MS- Access, Oracle 10g/9i
Visual Source Safe, TFS
Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server Reporting Services
TCP, HTTP, UDP, SOAP, LDAP
Agile, RUP, UML, SDLC.
MS Project, MS Visual Studio Team System, Adobe, MS Office
Confidentil ’08 to Present SharePoint Developer, Master Data Workflow
The Lubrizol Corporation is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces technologies that improve the quality and performance of products in the transportation, industrial sectors. These technologies includes lubricant additives, transport and industrial fluids, fuel additives for gasoline, refinery and oilfield chemicals, plastic and performance coating technology.
Designed and developed state machine workflow for the raw material master data processes. The previous process is very manual and varies across the business units; As a result many manual processes are initiated without proper coordination resulting in duplicating the efforts and records creation. SharePoint 2007 State machine workflows are designed to address this complex processes. The developed workflow applications eliminate a number of manual steps and provide additional benefit in capturing metrics corresponding to each stage of the workflow. Reports are generated based on the workflow history and tasks list for the management to monitor the status and analyze the delays in the processes.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and ,.NET Framework.
- Worked with business analyst in gathering business requirements from the client and defining the system functionalities.
- Performed administrative tasks such as access permission to the departmental sites, lists, libraries, installation, configuration, troubleshooting etc.
- Developed Portal Sites, Implemented Collaborative Features, Master Pages and UI Customization, created Users Profiles and Audiences.
- Created, customized, SharePoint Portal Sites, permissions for users on various sites, updated content, and created custom navigation i.e. structuring document folders, quick launch etc.
- Designed and developed custom SharePoint Workflows for the document routings, Approvals, Corrections to handle the Material Management modules like, New Raw Material Request and Raw Material Change Request using InfoPath 2007, SharePoint designer.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in sharepoint server.
- Designed database connections to receive the required metadata into the InfoPath forms on load.
- Integrated workflow with SharePoint sites using to gauge the project's status and evaluate the business processes.
- Developed custom Data view Web parts, List view Web parts to display the results on the sharepoint portal using visual studio 2008 and c#.
- Involved in migrating data from Microsoft access to a SharePoint site and managed permissions to perform tracking and retrieving.
- Handled the SQL Server data tables to the WSS custom list. Synchronized SQL data with the respective List items on the SharePoint server for daily updates.
- Created User manuals, provided on hands training to the end users and knowledge transfer.
Environment: WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, Visual Studio 2008 with C#, VSS, ASP.NET, MS-InfoPath 2007, MS access, SQL server 2008, SSRS, SSIS, Active Directory, SQL Server 2008, HTML, DHTML, XML.
Confidentil Jan ’07 – Sep ‘08
SharePoint Developer, Web Portal
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp, with $213 billion in assets, is the 6th largest financial holding company in the United States. U.S. Bancorp is the parent company of U.S. Bank. Evaluation of a bank's commercial loan operations and practices determined significant efficiency gains and cost savings could be achieved through process improvements and systems automation.
We have developed an intranet collaboration portal to manage US bank’s users’ day to day documents and automated workflows using MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. Using this collaboration portal, users can share the documents, schedule meetings, participate in the forum, assign tasks and log issues on their day to day application for the support team. The users can also review and approve the documents. All document updates are maintained in different versions. Entire portal is developed in agile methodology.
- Involved in gathering business data, analyzing the requirements, evaluating the existing data and related procedures of the project.
- Worked extensively with the end-users of various departments to gather Business Data for the requirements and gave demos to the department heads.
- Developed portal and content management application using a custom site definition, custom feature development and custom web parts.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2005.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio 2005, asp.net, C# with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Webpartpages object model.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed custom forms using InfoPath 2007 and published into SharePoint 2007 forms library.
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007
- Performed administration tasks i.e providing access levels, permissions, creating users and groups in active directory etc. in SharePoint Portal server 2007.
- Customized Publishing pages with workflows in SharePoint Designer.
- Integrated SharePoint events with Microsoft Outlook 2007 to notify employees of events through their calendar.
- Implemented Lotus Notes/Domino transition to SharePoint MOSS 2007. Integrated SharePoint and Lotus notes for information sharing between the users.
- Integrated SQL and Access data tables with the sharepoint lists and created the custom web parts to display the SQL data in the sharepoint portal pages.
- Developed the CAML queries and performed unit testing.
- Maintained design requirements documentation with accurate information sharing.
- Prepared training material presentations and related documentation to use for the team
- Plans, schedules and performed proactive maintenance, including software upgrades and patch installation.
Environment: MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Visual Studio 2005 with C#, ASP.NET 2.0, MS-InfoPath 2007, Metalogix, Active Directory, Domino/Lotus Notes 8.0, Visual Source Safe 6.0/2005, ADO.NET, IIS 5.1/6.0, SQL Server 2005, SSL, HTML, DHTML, XML.
Confidentil, Manhattan, NY July ‘05 – Dec’06
.Net \ SharePoint Developer, Web Portal
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States operating under the brand names New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs and Philadelphia Sports Clubs.
We have created a SharePoint web portal for Town sports in which members can get the information regarding the clubs details, classes schedule, event details, programs and services details etc. This web portal for Town Sports was developed with Share point portal server 2003. The web templates were developed using club and class information displaying in share point templates retrieved from SQL Server database. The project was deployed in production and developed site deployment scripts bug tracking and publish web portal.
- Installed and configured SharePoint Portal Server 2003 (SPS) with Windows Server 2003 IIS and SQL Server 2005 with Information Systems Management.
- Worked with business analyst in gathering the business requirements from the client and defining the system functionalities.
- Worked on site collections, site configurations, site templates for managing web portal valuable information.
- Developed custom web parts, lists and libraries, content types, templates using C#.Net.
- Created custom site pages and web user controls using C#.Net and ASP.Net as per the requirement.
- Developed search functionality by creating a custom search results page with Share Point Object Model (C#) based on the pre-existing SearchResults.aspx which uses the built-in SharePoint search functionality and manipulates the results to display metadata. Results are displayed in DataGrid.
- Migrated SQL data to the sharepoint lists and synchronized them for the daily updates.
- Worked with event handlers for handling various user events.
- Created custom sequential workflows and associated them to the sharepoint list.
- Worked on user’s permission levels to make the SharePoint portal more secure.
- Deployed the lists, sites and sub sites from development to production.
- Accomplished major tasks such as Code Review, bug tracking, bug fixing.
- Involved in site demonstration with client and members of the organization.
Confidentil, Los Angeles, CA Sep ’04 – June ‘05
.Net Developer, Item Setup Application – ISA ISA is a secure, web-based application that studios will use to submit any additions or changes related to a Title to support the Wal-Mart planning process, including New releases, Promotion items, Reset items, Future titles, Promotions, Price changes. ISA will be used by all Studios like 20th century fox, Warner Bros., Sony entertainments etc. Data entered in ISA will be visible to Wal-Mart when the records are incomplete, but a decision to buy will not be made by the Wal-Mart buyers until studios have submitted their information. Once New release, Promotion or Price change information has been submitted, Wal-Mart buyers will approve, reject or modify the submitted data. The decision of the Wal-Mart buyer will be readily visible to the studio as an alert that studios can review on their ISA home page. ISA gives benefits like 1) Help studios provide better forecasts. 2) Provide information in timely manner to help Wal-Mart buying team make better buy decisions. 3) Act as central repository for all studio item information. SQL Server 2000 is used as database. Project uses .NET 2.0.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC which includes requirements collection, design & analysis of customer specifications, development and customization of the application
- Created validation controls using ASP.NET and C#
- Created different controls, Caching and cookies using Classic ASP that are used for customer authentication
- Created different styles to webpage’s using CSS and developed reports for each application using Crystal Reports XI
- Developed SQL stored procedures and triggers for data manipulation and querying data for SQL Server 2000
- Developed Role base Security to authorize the request member to a specific role
- Developed a DTS Package to transmit the data table from one database to another
- Created Web User Controls using ASP.NET
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
- Created user defined functions for String Manipulations and formatting dates etc.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test(UAT)
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, C#.Net, ADO.NET, CSS, XML, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server 2000, Visual Studio.Net, Web Services, VSS, Crystal Reports, IIS 5 Microsoft Vision.
Confidentil, Little Falls, NJ July ’03 – Sep ‘04
Programmer/ Analyst, Claims Management Systems
NJ HealthCare administrators, Inc is a private company categorized under Health Services and located in Little Falls, NJ. Claims Management Systems (CMS) is developed to process medical insurance claims. CMS receives claims from different medical service providers and doctors. After receiving the claims, CMS processes the claims. CMS has different modules to handle different kind of insurance claims, such as- dental, optical, health, etc. CMS maintains history of processed claims. It can also provide health coverage to different people and organizations. It can also provide medical plan to an individual or whole family. This is a centralized system, which can provide medical coverage to different people and organizations and process their medical claims.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, change management, deployment and user training.
- Captured functionality requirements through interaction with Business.
- Developed Web pages using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET.
- Worked on .NET framework to migrate existing ASP to ASPX as well as creating new ASPX pages. This includes component creation using VB.NET, ASMX Web services creating and consuming in ASPX pages, data access using ADO.NET to connect SQL Server and Oracle database.
- Involved in creating generalized templates in XSL/XSLT for presentation layer.
- Designed and developed database search functionality.
- Extensive usage of Active X data Objects (ADO).
- Designed different pages using DHTML/CSS.
- Implemented Version control with aid of Visual Source Safe 6.0.
- Developed XML Web Services using .NET Technology and utilized WSDL, and SOAP for sharing data in XML format.
- Developed a data layer using ADO.NET.
- Prepared test plans and did unit testing of the programs using NUnit.
- Gathered and documented requirements specifications using UML use-case methodology.
Confidentil,May ’02 – June ’03
Jr .Net Developer, Web-Portal
Webtrix Technologies Ltd. is a professional web design and development company providing a complete range of web services. This is the web-based portal for the school and colleges, which involves maintaining the MIS for School/ College. This solution includes several activities of school/ College comprising of creation of Report cards of students, General administration, Admission procedure, Content Management, Internal Assessments and Online assessment for the inter and intra school activities & functions.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET
- Wrote business logics using C#
- Developed interface module with components using ADO.NET for interacting with database, which acts as a middle-tier separating the UI Code from Database related Code
- Insert, Delete and Updates will go through Components written in C#.
- Applied form authentication for validating the users
- Wrote Stored Procedures in T-SQL for implementing business rules
- Involved in Testing & Integration of the System
- Involved in Production, Enhancements and Maintenance of the Application