Career Objective: Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Over 2 years 10 months experience in ATG Commerce programming , CSC 2007.1, ReST Confidential
IT Experience: 2 years and 10 months Organization: Wipro Technologies Designation: Analyst Programmer Technologies: ATG Commerce , ATG CSC2007.1, ATG REST Operating System: Windows XP Programming Languages: Java / J2EE Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, Java Script, HTML, JSON Software Tools: Eclipse IDE, SQL* Plus, CVS , SOAPUI-3.6.1 Database: Oracle 10g Certifications: Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP 1.6)
Organization : Confidential. Client : Wal-mart Technologies : ATG 2007.1, JAVA/J2EE, JSP,JSON, Jboss-4.0.5.GA, Oracle 10g Confidential Test Tool : SoapUI-3.6.1 Team size : 14 Role : Analyst Programmer Duration : November 2010 - Present
- Confidential is about implementing and exposing Confidential's that supports various consumers to use these Confidentials and build a mobile application.
- As part of this project the Confidential's are developed and consumed by an Apple Iphone mobile application.
- This project includes developing of ReSTful Confidential services for Catalog browsing,Shopping Cart and Checkout,Search,Account management and BarCode Scanning.
- Done a POC on approach of implementing Confidential's on top of ATG 2009 REST and feasibility on integrating with Iphone application.
- Involved in Design of Confidential defintions and Implementation, Security Approach,Testing approach and UAT.
- Implementation of user, catalog, cart, checkout and delivery slot Confidentials and Integrating with Iphone application.
- Leading team of 6, working closely with other developers, QA, customer and product management.
- Supporting the mobile app development team who are consuming the Confidentials
- Travelled onsite for 45days for POC and designing Confidential definition and various approaches specific to Confidentials.
Organization : Confidential. Client : Wal-Mart Technologies : ATG 2007.1, JAVA/J2EE, JSP, Jboss-4.0.5.GA, Oracle 10g Team size : 30 Role : Analyst Programmer Duration : June 2009 - October 2010
- The project General Merchandizing Canada is for implementing General Merchandizing e-commerce platform for Canada .
- The is built as a basic platform MTEP based on the common requirements of General Merchandising and this can be extended for different countries.
- Requirement Analysis, Design and CUT for Shopping Cart and Checkout module which contains multiple shipping groups, multiple payment groups and value added services like gift wrapping options.
- Handled the entire Shopping Cart and Checkout module including integrations with TAXWARE, QAS and EPAY, pipeline customisations,security implementations.
- Involved in Design and Development of components to support Shipping Options, Payment Options and Gift Wrap in CSC.
- Developed Batch process for Order Creation and Taxware Audit call.
- Travelled onsite for 45days for designing the ShippingEngine which is complete custom behaviour for Shipping Pricing based on the business rules of Canada. Was responsible for Requirement Analysis, Design , CUT and Deliveryt of this critical module.
Organization : Confidential. Client : Wal-mart Technologies : ATG 2007.1, JAVA/J2EE, JSP, Jboss-4.0.5.GA, Oracle 10g Team size : 26 Role : Analyst Programmer Duration : January 2009 - May 2009
- Developing a Multi-Tenant Ecommerce Platform which would serve as the platform for a number of Wal-Mart subsidiaries around the world. This platform is implemented to merge both General merchandise and groceries in to a single platform.
- Implementing the key commerce module - Shopping cart and Checkout including customization on different shipping methods and ability to add any number of payment methods and adjusting amount over payments based on priorities.
- B. Tech
Awards & Certifications:
- SCJP 1.6 Certification by Sun Microsystems.
- Won FIMC award for best performance as fresher.
- Got the second place in the assessment Fundamental Readiness Program (FRP) and Technical Readiness Program (TRP) conducted by Wipro Technologies during training.