Seeking a software developer position in Microsoft .NET environment that is intellectually stimulating and which provides me with an opportunity to apply my technical skills, to contribute and grow professionally.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
C, C++, C#, Java, T-SQL, HTML, XML
Microsoft SQL Server (multiple versions)
Visual Studio .NET (multiple versions)
ASP.NET (multiple versions), ADO.NET, AJAX Toolkit, LINQ, Generics, Lambda Expressions, Web Services, WCF
Visual SourceSafe, SVN
Unit Testing and Code Analysis
NUnit, Microsoft’s CLR Profiler
Windows (multiple versions), Linux
[Feb ‘2012 June ‘2012]
Description:Government Certification Specialists (GCS) provides consultation services for small businesses in obtaining their SBA 8(a) certification. Developed a web application at GCS to manage clients and 8(a) application related artifacts.
- Gathered requirements & analyzed them.
- Developed libraries in C# for encryption & decryption of files.
- Used ASP.NET webforms to develop the pages.
- Created user controls for code reusability.
- Created business objects in C# using LINQ to SQL.
- Used Microsoft Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- WrittenSQL queries to access data.
Windows 7, .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP .NET, jQuery, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, IIS, SVN
Confidential, Orange, CA/Hyderabad, India
[Dec 2009 Apr 2010]
Confidential, IT services and products for commercial and government clients. Varsun Time Management System is a web based timesheet software solution used in project management.
- Developed enhancements and new features in .NET using C#.
- Used an in house O/RM tool for code generation.
- Modified the data access layer to support conditional logic.
- Used Web Forms MVP framework and developed business logic.
- Used Telerik RadGrid for displaying data.
- Written SQL Stored Procedures to retrieve data.
Windows XP, .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, C#, ASP .NET, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, IIS, Webforms MVP, Telerik RadGrid
Dependency Analyzer: The program analyzes the relationships between classes in C# programs. The relationships include public inheritance, inheritance of implementation, composition, aggregation, and using relationships. After the dependencies are established they are saved in XML format.
- Designed the Operational Concept Diagram containing the Use Cases, Module Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Implemented the design using C# and .NET
- Used Win Forms and Directory Services for an effective user interface.
- Implemented Object Oriented concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Function Overloading and Overriding
Environment: Windows XP, Microsoft Visio, C#, .NET Framework 3.5, XML, Win Forms, V
Remote Synchronizer: The Remote-Synchronizer establishes a peer-to-peer communication between two systems, the local and remote, and then allows the user to walk the directory path tree to select and transfer files to and fro between the peers. The transfer allows latest version of files from one peer computer to another through XML message passing.
- Designed Use Cases, Module Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State-chart Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using VISIO and preparation of ‘Test Cases’
- Analyzed the design for performance optimization
- Developed the client interface using .NET Win Forms
- Used WCF for communication between the two systems
- Used Message Queuing and Multi-Threading for efficiency
- Involved in the development of test cases and unit testing of individual models
Environment:Windows XP, Microsoft Visio, C#, .NET Framework 3.5, XML, WCF, Multi-Threading, Win Forms, Visual Studio 2008