Enterprise Architect / Presales Engineer / Project ManagerExperienced Enterprise Architect that merge business requirements with IT strategy to drive results. Business knowledge comes from Presales roles and Project Management; IT knowledge from software development, storage, database, applications, architecture and network designs.
Architect Design Sessions for SOA
International Presales (Hardware / Software)
Agile SCRUM Project Management
Web Site Content Management
J2EE Enterprise application design
.NET Application design
Cloud Computing (Azure / Amazon C3)
Enterprise Service Bus implementations
Confidential,WA – USA
Enterprise Architect (Enterprise / SI / ISV)
03/2007 – Present
Design complex solutions for mission critical applications via Architect Design Session and on-premises advisory services. Work with Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators to create or migrate Enterprise level applications to the .NET Platform Service Oriented Architecture.
Product & solutions based on: enterprise storage, web portals, application servers, network, storage, security, mobile workforce, databases and project management.
Enterprise Application Integration including Workflows, Business Intelligence, Business Process Management and Data Management solutions. Teach best-practices for Software Development and Team Management, including segments: ISP, Enterprise, Telco, Government and Financial. Present how-to create Azure based solutions and migrations pre-assessment.
- Create 3-tier enterprise applications using Architectural patterns as: TOGAF, eTOM, Zachman and others.
- Architect design sessions to identify key drivers, technology gap analysis and present them in the proper business context
- SCRUM Master Certified, Implementation of distributed software development tools and processes.
- Development & ALM Tools presales role.
- International Travel, up to 50% time.
Create 3-tier systems architecture for Web application integrating AS/400 and ORACLE/Sun Enterprise database/servers.
Managed a $1 million+ data-integration project for Energy sector company to manage system outages monitoring and response systems.
Migrate J2EE financial application to .NET, including database, web services and thick-client desktop application.
Created large scale Web-enabled website (windows.microsoft.com) content management, publications, and videos.
Design Enterprise replication system for multi-national company that could work on high-latency networks.
Enhanced end users’ understanding of Agile software development by conducting pre-implementation workshops, delivering group and individual training sessions.
Integration Architect / Channel Technical Manager
11/2004 – 01/2007
Design Enterprise Service Bus based on Web Services and Messaging Standards including Business Process integration (human workflows). Design Enterprise Services Bus, based on Web Services and secure messaging processing (JMS & MQ). Provide technical support to Business Partners (typically SI\'s). Channel training & capacity planning, focus on Middleware and Integration projects. Leverage technical resources for partners to drive new business. Partner recruiting and taxonomy, including partners account reviews. Market segments: OEM, VAR, ISP, Telco, Government and Financial.
- Create Enterprise Service Bus based on Web Services and secure messaging processing.
- Manage partners technical know-how, including training planning, technical revisions, account revisions.
- Help partners responses for RFP, presentations and price quotations for products and services.
- Architect Middleware based integrations and EAI bus based solutions.
- Manage quotas of $2 million plus.
Design CAD - Computer Aided Dispatch System for law enforcement utilizing custom in-vehicle packed radio to send data, distributed data collection using CORBA, saving records in Oracle Enterprise Database.
Invoicing records integration – Integrate 5x multi-countries Invoicing systems ranging from Mainframes to open systems to present an unified XML representation of the data.
Telco OSS – Integration on Network Elements (NE) monitoring for about 30 millions alarms a month, including Business Intelligence.
Insurance anti-fraud system – Design and implement EAI using various ETL tools to create a data warehouse to plug vendor’s Data Mining anti-fraud system.
Confidential,Presales Engineer / Regional Software Specialist
04/2002 – 11/2004
Create storage & disaster recovery designs and configurations. Fibre Channel Attached Storage, NAS and CAS design and implementation. Enterprise & departmental class switches software configuration, including Storage software Management and iSCSI. Manage regional Oracle integrations. present products, air travel to customer locations. Regional expert for performance and Internet related products. integration including virtualization and blade type servers. Involved in performance testing for Telco applications.
- Implementation of Storage Area Networks for Enterprise class servers like Sun & HP.
- Knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and shell scripting including AIX, Solaris, Linux, Win NT.
- End to end performance analysis (applications to storage).
- Answers for RFP, presentations, price quotations, configurations and ROI analysis for products and services.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans creations.
National Identity System – Create a Content Addressable storage system to verify national identities.
Pharmaceutical Image Document Management – Implement transparent Storage system using Legato software
Datacenter Operation Consolidation – Integrate 3 data centers with alternate business continuity center.
Large scale Telco Billing – Implement regional collection system for a large US Telco company system.
Integrate Storage Management – into NOC operation and procedures for outsourcing provider.
Confidential,Principal Consultant / Project Manager
04/2000 – 11/2004
Work with the company\'s client on all phases of the projects ranging from design, planning, and implementation. Specialized on Internet enterprise applications with focus on eCommerce solutions. Database management and implementation on different platforms. Air travel to customer locations. Create multiple project plans and presentations to clients. Work as pre-sales engineer. Design Business Intelligence solutions.
- Implementation Mission critical distributed eCommerce solutions
- Manage large scale Internet solutions with integration to Financial backend system
- Create custom J2EE solutions to extend existing systems using Oracle Application Server
- Configure multiple web & applications servers to integrate with Oracle existing applications
- Install, migrate and manage Oracle databases.
- Load testing Enterprise Internet Application including hardware load-balancer
Large Telco eCommerce solution – implement load balancing and geo-disperse solution integrating Oracle iStore to other platforms as: DSL provisioning, billing, pre-paid card systems
Implement Secure payment system – configure Apache server to support secure payment without changing application code. Implement security certificates and design testing plan and acceptance procedure
Voting System – design and implement a voting system using distributed databases, replication. Create application on JSP and Servlet Java standardized solution.
Hot backup system – Design and implement on-line backup solution integrated with EMC and Netapp storage.
Bachelor of Science, Major in Computer Science