- Java Programmer with over a one year of experience, and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Expertise in Object-oriented Analysis, Design and Development.
- Extensive experience in
- Strong in JAVA, J2EE/JEE Enterprise Applications.
- Familial with J2EE Architectural Framework.
- Strong knowledge of EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Script.
- Strong in web technologies like, HTML, XML, CSS and RSS feeds.
- An excellent team player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to adapt to any kind of new technology environment very quickly.
- An effective team player with quality-driven approach.
JAVA Mentor July 2012 –Present
- Prepared training materials.
- Designed JAVA Lab materials and solutions.
- Assured adherence to corporate standards.
- Review code and direct trainees toward possible solutions.
- Used various design patterns to direct trainees toward best solutions.
- Helped trainees to finish their assignments using several frameworks such as: Java applet, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts.
- Re-explained unclear material to trainees.
Web Developer and Project Coordinator May 2012
- Develop asp.net website and create graphics for the website.
- Manage users, registration fees, and site information using SharePoint.
- Manage Microsoft SQL Database Tables, views, and store procedures.
- Collaborate documentation and research of senior project group member, and organized in presentable condition.
- Ensure proper planning of the project through Microsoft Project.
System Analyst and Programmer May 2012
- Designed and developed a system for Non-Profit Organization.
- Gathered required detail by interacting with the client.
- Modeled the UML diagrams for coding.
- Designed front end System using Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express and coded the system using JAVA.
Oracle Database Application Designer December 2011
- Developed PL/SQL based application for an Oracle Database.
- Formed table, which holds data and inserted values in the table.
- To retrieve the data from table we designed three techniques: store procedure, triggers and various queries.
User Interface Designer December 2011
- Redesigned the website of ISU’s Habitat for Humanity. By keeping some of the User Interface techniques in mind such as: Interface quality, Methods of evaluation, and Interface design.
- Designed the website using Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express.
B.S. (Information Systems).