- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.5.
- 7 + years of experience in information technology as a Software Engineer in the areas including web technology, client server (multi tier architecture) applications. Specialized in object oriented analysis and design with specialization in Java, J2EE and Flex.
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture using Struts Framework and Spring MVC applying J2EE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE, multithreading, Servlets, JSP, XML, JSTL, Struts, XSD, XSL, XSLT, RMI, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, ANT, MAVEN, Web Services, Oracle, MySQL, Cairngorm, Hibernate, Spring, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as Subversion, CVS, Perforce and responsible for various software version releases.
- Good exposure to Rapid Application Development using IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea in both Windows and Linux environment and deployments in UNIX.
- Has full system life cycle hands-on experience in analysis design, coding, testing, performance tuning, installing, documenting, maintaining, and end-user training in SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Very good track record of leading end-to-end implementation and integration projects to successful completion under tight deadlines and flexibility to work in different time zones.
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving, leading and learning skills as well as a keen interest in the emerging technologies.
- Domain expertise includes Banking, Finance, Payment, Health Care, and Trading.
Masters in Information SystemsTechnical Skill Set
Languages : Java, SQL
Distributed Technologies : RMI, Web Services
Internet Applications : JSP, JSTL, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI,EJB, SOAP
Framework : Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Cairngorm.
Web/Application Servers : Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere
Markup Languages : XHTML, XML, MXML
XML : DOM, SOAP, XSL
Database Apps : SQL, MySQL, ORACLE
OS : Windows 95/98 XP/2000, Unix/Linux.
Methodologies : SDLC, OOPS, UML, Design Patterns, Agile
Version Control Tools : CVS, Subversion, Perforce
Tools : IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, Rational Rose, Flex Builder, Toad.
Testing Frameworks : Junit, Struts Test Cases
Other : Ant, Maven, Log4J, weblogic 10.
Confidential,Redwood City Aug 08 - Till DateTechnical Consultant
Atlas is a customized deployment of billpay application to one of the top 3 banks in United States which has about 70% of the billpay market share. It incorporates all the billpay operations like making payments, adding payees, automating bill payments and setting up alerts and reminders with emphasis on performance and seamless integration with bank\'s other existing financial payment systems. Analysis and design of the User interface was made to improve usability with focus on user-specific requirements and ease of use, both to the operating staff and their large customer base.
- Knowledge and experience of DHTML and YUI components such as panel widgets and overlays with data transfer/request using AJAX and JSON.
- Actively involved providing inputs and designing and implementation of user interfaces using Tiles and JSTL.
- Has worked on web layer using Spring and Struts 2 integrating the web layer with service layer.
- Involved in designing and implementing service oriented architecture using webservices with Axis.
- Has worked with XML Parsing of the requests and responses.
- Wrote test cases using Junit and coordinating with testing team for functional and integration tests.
- Has closely worked with the performance testing team to improve the application performance.
- Has worked on deploying the application in Websphere application server.
Confidential,Chicago - IL Jan 07 - Jul 08
Sr Software Engineer
OMB is a web application that provides functionality for stock and option trading, account management and general brokerage capabilities for retail customers. While OMB contains a large amount of functionality specialized to trading stocks and options, OMB also provides capabilities to trade bonds, mutual funds and futures. In addition, the product will offer administrative tools to users to manage the system, maintain the data and serve the retail trading customer. Back Office work include keeping instruments up to date, resolving data issues with outside firms, reporting transactions to the clearing firm and reconciling discrepancies with the clearing firm
Security Master: The objective of Security Master Module is providing corporate action information on a daily basis, providing end user to monitor a group of securities. Its basic components include displaying composite quote, security symbol, market data, fundamental information, direction of the market etc.
Environment: Flex 2, JSON, Cairngorm Architecture, ActionScript 3.0, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Weblogic, Oracle, JUnit, SubVersion, XML, Webservices, Apache CXF, TOAD, Eclipse.Confidential,Santa Clara, CA May 05-Jan 07 Sr Software Engineer
LBAC is an independent automobile finance company engaged in underwriting, purchasing, securitizing and servicing automobile retail installment sales contracts originated by franchised and independent automobile dealers in connection with the sale of used and new automobiles.
LBAC application system is used to board, track and report on LBAC consumer loan accounts. In addition to data processing services, LBAC produces accounts payable reports, collection notices, monthly billing invoices, and other customer correspondence as needed.
- Was involved in the design, development and implementation of a web based front end using J2EE components like JSPs, Servlets using Struts.
- Developed EJB with business logic as server side components.
- Has developed web layer in Repossession module with lengthy User Interfaces and multiple page submits.
- Used J2EE Design patterns viz. DAO, VO, Session Façade, and Service Locator.
- Creating comprehensive test plan for unit, system integration and regression testing using Junit.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and bean wiring.
- Has implemented ORM mapping using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries and PL/SQL code like functions and procedures using JDBC.
Environment: Struts, Weblogic, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, Oracle, CVS, Ant, Unix, TOAD, Unix, Intellij Idea 4.
Confidential,Los Angeles, CA Jan 04 - Apr 05
Sr Software Engineer
Med Write is a portal developed for making the transcription work Automated, all the voice files dictated by doctor are stored in the voice system database, these voice files will be pulled in to the site database using DTS. These files will be allotted by site admin to respective MTSO’s (Medical Transcription Organizations). MT’s will transcribe the documents and upload it in to the site. Again the QA’s (Quality Assurance) download and proof read the document, after cleared by QA’s (Quality Assurance) these documents will be available to doctors for viewing and editing,
- Interaction with the Client/Business users to gather requirements.
- Member of the Analysis & Design Team.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Preparation of the Requirement Specification.
- Design of use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Screen Design and Database Design.
- Has implemented the workflow functionality using multithreading.
- Site admin designing, coding& testing.
- Various reports including the searching and sorting features.
- Implemented the Billing functionality.
- Configuring JMS Queues in the Web logic Server.
- Has worked with XSL and DTD parsing the XML documents.
Confidential,India Feb 03 to Dec 03
The purpose of this integration project is to assist ACS and their collection agents and skip tracing agents, having right privileges to pull credit reports for a customer at any point in time. The credit report will be retrieved as an XML document. The credit report would then be parsed by the credit engine and then will process the required credit information and makes it available for the source system.Responsibilities
- Did analysis and design using UML diagrams like use case, class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Has written scripts for the initial setup of the application.
- Creating comprehensive test cases for unit, system integration and regression testing using Junit.
Environment: Struts Framework, Weblogic, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, Oracle, CVS, WebServices, Ant, Eclipse.