- 7 Years of professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in reviewing client requirement, prioritize requirements, creating project proposal (scope, estimation) and baseline project plan.
- Worked on Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate, Factory, Value Object, Observer, IOC, AOP, Decorator, Adapter, Builder in the development of web based & distributed enterprise applications.
- Worked on application used different scopes like View Scope, Request Scope and Session Scope in JSF framework along with spring framework.
- Involved in both the creation and consumption of web services using SOAP and REST.
- Developed front - end using, JSF, and JSP with Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries, GWT, Adobe Flex, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OOA, OOD and OOP through implementation and testing.
- Experience with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Good understanding of MVC design framework and implementation using Struts2.0, Spring MVC.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies
- Including Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, JDBC, and XML.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, EJB, JMS, JNDI
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
Methodology/Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
IDEs: IBM RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, SVN, Rational, Clear Case
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involve in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Develop the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Use Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Develop the front-end screens using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implemented dynamic functionality to screens using JQuery and Implemented Asynchronous means of retrieval of data using AJAX.
- Implement session beans in business processing layer.
- Implement Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implement SOAP based JAX-WS web services.
- Use Maven to build the application and deploy on Weblogic Application Server.
- Create test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE
- Implement Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Use Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involve in integration testing and defect fixing.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Involve in Code Reviews and Code deployment process.
- Use SVN for version control and Red mine for project and issue tracking
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, JSP, SOAP, Eclipse, Weblogic, EJB, HTML, JSTL, Oracle, PL/ SQL, SQL, Web Services, Maven, Log4J, JUnit.Confidential, PA
- Designed and developed front end screens using Java, JSP, Servlets and Struts framework.
- Implemented MVC Design Patterns using Struts Framework
- Worked in different phases of SDLC process to implement the functionality of the application.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- Used validator framework to validate various fields in the application using XML files with rules.
- Developed Action Form, Action Class, Action Forward Servlets and Struts Configuration File
- Applied CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of the site
- Designed and developed a REST-ful style Web Services layer to interface with DB2 system, and an AJAX front end.
- AJAX for the asynchronous server calls
- Supported integration efforts between the Struts Action classes and the EJB's services layer Implemented JPA for persisting data into database.
- Used Design Patterns like DTO and DAO, Session Facade, service locator
- Worked on Jboss application server to deploy the application .
- Used JPA framework for DAO layer to access the MySql database.
- Developed and debugged the application using RAD IDE.
- Involved in developing Unit, System and Integration test
- Involved in the preparation of use case, class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Worked with QA team to resolve the defects and UAT defects with the business users
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using, JSP & Java beans.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring IOC Container.
- Developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for persistence layer
- Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging and exception handling
- Developed SOAP based Web Services.
- Incorporated Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in the Maintenance and Code changes from existing code, Support of the System.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN.
- Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing and deploying the system.
- Developed the test cases using Junit to test.
- Deployed application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment and logged the whole process using log4j, which gives the ability to pinpoint the errors.
- Involved in communicating with offshore team to resolve the applications production issues and to deliver the best quality application enhancements to the client.
- Attended use case meetings for better understanding and gathered application requirements
- Used Spring framework as middle tier application framework and handled persistence strategy using SpringORM support for Hibernate
- Hibernate used as persistence mechanism using different inheritance mapping approach and implemented advanced features like HQL and Criteria based querying
- Implemented declarative transaction management using the Spring AOP.
- Involved in developing web tier using Spring MVC Framework
- Implemented Simple Form Controller classes and used Spring’s validator for form validation
- Used JSP for view along with HTML, CSS, JSTL to enhance the look and feel of the screens.
- Building the Project development environment in Eclipse IDE and debugging the application using Eclipse. Developed SOAP and Restful Web services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS RI
- Deployed application in Weblogic Application server .
- Used CVS for software configuration management.
- Involved in writing and testing unit cases using JUNIT .
- Defects are tracked HP Quality Center .
- Worked with testing team to ensure test cases are inline with the requirements.
- Log4j used for logging and tracing
- Implemented AGILE software methodology for this application and Followed Agile’s TDD consistently testing service and data access tier using JUnit
- Application is build using Maven.
- Coordinated with offshore team in implementing the development tasks.
- Involved in design and documentation of flows and functional diagrams .
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Implemented the design patterns like DAO Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (applicationContext.xml) Spring IoC.
- Create Restful services using Spring MVC
- Used Hibernate for persistence layer and used Spring AOP for Connection Management and Transaction Management.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring ORM
- Used SQL Queries, Stored procedures and packages on Oracle database.
- Deployment process of the application on the Web sphere application servers.
- Used Clear quest as bug tracking system. Extracted Logging errors by Log4j .
- Written Test Cases for Unit Level Testing using JUnit .
- Extensive usage of ANT builds process for the delivery of the end product.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the SOAP webservices .
- Involved in testing, debugging complete flow of the modules.
- SVN for code repository
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Designed web screens using HTML & used Java script, AJAX.
- Web tier is implemented using Spring MVC module
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, transaction management.
- Integrated Spring JDBC for the persistence layer.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Developed DAO Classes and written SQL for accessing Data from the database
- Used XML for the data exchange and developed SOAP Web Services.
- Deployment of the application into WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented test cases with Junit.
- Used RAD for developing and debugging the application
- Utilized Rational Clear Case as a version control system and for code management
- Coordinated with the QA team and participated in testing.
- Involved in Bug Fixing of the application.
- Individually worked on all the stages of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed User Interface and the business logic for customer registration and maintenance.
- Worked on Integrating the Customer Service software with the Website version.
- Integrating Web services and working with data in different servers.
- Worked on Data fixing and Bug fixing.
- Involved in designing and Development of SOA services using Web Services.
- Understanding the requirements from business users and end users.
- Working with XML/XSLT files.
- Experience creating UML class and sequence diagram.
- Experience in Creating Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes, Constraints and functions in SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on Integration of UI interface with SQL Server 2005 database.
- Worked in content management for versioning and notifications.
- Used SVN for version controlling.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE, XML, AJAX, WSDL, JDBC, Oracle 9i, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, WebSphere 4.1.