- Over 6 years of experience in the IT industry, involved in complete software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, deploying, testing, debugging, project management, implementation maintenance of application in the Client/Server and Internet/Intranet environments.
- Around 2 years of experience on Adobe CQ5 component development, Templates, backend OSGI bundles, DAM (Digital Asset Management), Workflows, Designs, etc.
- Application development experience using Collection framework, Generics and Core JAVA.
- Experienced in working on IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, and CRX
- Strong knowledge on employing Java Content Repository (JCR) for developing applications on Adobe CQ.
- Knowledge in developing application on OSGI, Apache Sling and Apache Felix Frameworks.
- Experienced in deploying dynamic libraries and API packages into OSGI. Experience in, Digital Asset Management, Tag libraries customizing foundation component CQ.
- Strong development experience in developing new Components using java
- Extensive knowledge on Angular Java Script
- Strong experience in working with full life cycle (SDLC) of Development and distributed computing technology.
- Expertise in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and AOP features.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications through Tomcat and application servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in Maven, Ant tools for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Extensive experience in Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT and knowledge of Apache AXIS
- Excellent experience in developing applications using Eclipse IDE 3.x and IBM RAD.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Sybase and SQL Server 2005 and proficiency in development in SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge with CVS, SVN, Mercurial and GIT version control systems.
- Strong experience with ANT, Maven, Log4j and JUNIT for unit testing.
SDLC Methodology: Agile (SCRUM), TDD, Waterfall.
Frameworks: Apache Sling, OSGI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring-Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SYBASE.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS and JAXB
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans.
App Server: Web Sphere, JBoss 7, 4.
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0.
Message-Oriented-Middleware: Active MQ, Web Sphere MQ
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Mercurial and GIT.
Testing: JUnit, Easy mock.
Logging: Log4j, Sl4j.
Build/DEV Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, Axis2, Jira, Quartz Scheduler, Putty, WinSCP, ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX
SR AEM Developer
- Developed Adobe CQ6.1/ AEM 6.1 templates and reusable components and Custom widgets.
- Created Multi Module Maven project using AEM Maven Blue prints.
- Built an OSGI Scheduler component Job which sends the email report of what dam assets were updated in the last 24 hrs.
- Created prototypes of user-stories and gave multiple demos to the client.
- Worked on creating a node structure for new users and assign them roles after reading the data from csv file.
- Worked on Dispatcher setup, rewriting configuration | development, setting up replication agents like Default Flush agents etc.
- Created Packages for CRX Package manager.
- Build segmented builds for package manager.
- Worked on User/Groups Creation and Permissions to User/Groups.
- Used Sightly complimenting the JSP to build some components
- Worked on user interface DAM search for all the users on university page. Used Proxy page to hold all the data set information and build the search application using
- Have been using DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication, OSGI web- console or Felix console and other tools provided by CQ and also have a in-depth knowledge of using all the above.
- Worked on Optimizing SEO using google Tag manager and canonical links in AEM project
- Used Mercurial along with source tree as version control and integrated with Jenkins for CI (continuous integration) automation builds using shell script jobs and Curl commands.
- Used Advanced Rest Client and Post man client’s tools for Restful web services validations.
Environment: AEM6.0/6.1, Apache Web Server Dispatcher, CMS, Agile, NetBeans, Java (jdk1.7), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, Sightly, Apache Sling, Java Content Repository(JCR), Jackrabbit, OSGI, CRXDE,(CI),Mercurial, Maven, Shell Scripting, Curl, Multi Domain, UNIX.
Sr. Java Developer
- Development effort in Java, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, GUI Design
- Working with Spring Framework modules e.g. Core Module DI/IoC, MVC, Spring Web flow, ORM and Spring Transactions
- Working knowledge of various design patterns e.g. Data Access Object, Front Controller, Singleton, Model View Controller and Factory Method
- Worked on Stored procedure for data migration using PL/SQL
- Worked on SOAP/WSDL based web services using JAX-WS
- Develop Service layer classes which calls to DTO layer in order to access backend objects
- Working knowledge of Hibernate Framework to persist Java Objects on to Database Tables
- Developed the reusable common validation frame work for client side validations in combination of java script and commons validations frame work and custom build in validation rules for the application.
- Developed common logging framework in combination of SLF4J and Log4J and published it as aspect using spring aspect.
- Developed and enhanced existing persistence framework in combination of hibernate and DAO design pattern.
- Developed server tier using EJB, JMS, and spring modules.
- Implemented Test First unit testing framework driven using JUnit, easymock and published assertion framework build on top of the JUnit Assertions.
- Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer (Object and Relational Mapping) using Hibernate.
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS JAXRPC Web services.
- Configured development environment using Web logic application server for developers integration testing.
Environment: Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, JSTL, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, Web-Services, AXIS, SOAP, WSDL, Maven, JUNIT, SL4J, Log4J, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP, JSTL and other custom tag libraries.
- Expertise in Web Page development using XML, XSLT.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Used Spring AOP to capture performance statistics of business logic and DAO layer methods
- Developed portal screens using JSP and Spring MVC framework
- Developed Restful Controllers using Spring MVC
- Developed the application using Spring Framework and Struts that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP and XML
- Developed views based on JSP and tiles.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application usingJBOSS .
- Implemented SOAP web-service and Client with JAX-WS.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate.
- Java Messaging Service (JMS) - IBM MQ Series provides independent and potentially non-concurrent applications on a distributed system to communicate with each other, Used to achieve SOA.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database.
- Used log4j for logging application level info for debugging purpose.
- Responsible for initializing some basic components of REST easy.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Implemented mailing service using Java Mail.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and checkout the data.
- Write and modify database Stored Procedures, Functions, and SQL scripts on DB2.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying application on UNIX.
- Involved in build management and build resolution activities.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system
- Played key role in the design for the implementation of this application.
- Preparing the documentation for High Level design, Low Level design of the application and Process Flow of control for the entire application.
- Designed the Web application implementing the Struts framework for Model-View - Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible
- Implemented the Consolidated applications front-end pages using JSP’s, JSTL, and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Configured connection caches for JDBC connections.
- Configured Logger, appender and layout using log4j.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Used Ant 1.6.5 for building JAR s and WAR.
Environment: Servlet, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, LDAP, JNDI, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Web logic Server 8.1, Oracle9i.