- 8+ Years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in developing high - level architectural design, determined project feasibility by analyzing user needs and software requirements. Created top-quality project plans and technical specifications. Generated system and use case designs including class, sequence and deployment diagrams and flow charts.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Solid foundation in software programming concepts of OOPS and OOAD.
- Hands on experience in developing both SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services.
- Expertise in developing Open source systems and in depth working experience of Spring 3.x,4.x (Core, IOC, AOP, Batch, Security, and Boot), Hibernate 3.X/4.X&Struts 1.x frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing MVC architecture with frameworks like JakartaStruts 1.3/1.2, and Spring 2.5 Framework.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and several components like UDDI, Axis and JAX-WS and also used API’s like JAX-WS, Jersey and Jackson .
- Extensive usage in Core Java involving concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience in using JDBC and ORM tools like JPA, Hibernate for persisting data to different relational databases.
- Experience in working on various servers like Web logic 10.3.4/9.0/7.1/6.1 , IBMWebsphere 6.0/5.x and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise skills in Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans, RMI, JNDI and XML related technologies including XML, XPath, XSLT and XSD(DOM, SAX, JDOM).
- For Communication between middleware components, worked with IBM MQ Series, JMS, Kafka and ActiveMQ.
- Experience in working with parsing XML with SAX&DOM parsers.
- Expertise working with SOAP, Rest and Micro services using CXF, Jersey.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of relational Databases like Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server and MySQL 3.x/4.x/5.x
- Used source control systems like Git and Subversion SVN.
- Involved in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash.
- Experience of working with open source tools like Apache ANT, Maven Open Source Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Knowledge on creation of Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Deployed containers and Micro services in AWS using EC2 Container Services. Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experience building REST api's in Java and NodeJS using Spring boot and Express’s respectively.
- Knowledge in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB and Security groups.
- Extensive usage of different IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD) Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4Jand Slf4J.
- Strong skills in Database/Data Marts design, Data Cleansing/Data Mining, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes.
- Efficient in RDBMS implementation and development using MS SQL Servers, MySQL, Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in Hadoop technologies like PIG, Hive and Sqoop.
- Working experience on NOSQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Hands on Experience in Production Support.
- Goal Driven Developer with comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as SDLC, Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodology.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA 1.8, 1.7, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, PHP
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MS SQL Server 2012, 2008, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Postgre SQL, PL/SQL
Architecture: ORM, Client-Server Architecture, Micro Services, SOA, MVC, Service Facade
XML/Web Services: XML, XSL, XSLT, Xstream, JAXB, SOAP(JAX-WS), REST(JAX-RS, Jersey), WSDL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Struts, EJB 2.0, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean
Messaging: JMS, ActiveMQ, Kafka
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring4 MVC, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring DATA, Rest-Spring, Spring JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF, Eclipse
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA persistence, XSL/XSLT
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus 3, Net Beans 7.0, IntelliJ
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM Web Sphere 8, Oracle Web Logic, WAS, JBoss 4.0
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), Git
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux.
UML Tools/ other tools: Apache ANT, Maven, JUNIT, Jira, Clear Quest, Bugzilla,Jenkins, MS Visio, Log4j, Star, Selenium, Mockitto, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design,(OOAD), Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Developing Web applications using Java1.8, J2EE, AngularJS1.x and Hibernate.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Developed html views with HTML, CSS, JSON and AngularJS, Node.Js.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for dependency injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring4 framework.
- Configured the application using spring4 framework annotations and developed Spring Controllers for request and response processing and implemented RESTful Web Service.
- Migrated Spring based application to cloud based Micro services.
- Developed continuous integration servers like Jenkins for regular builds.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Involved in developing Database access components using Spring DAO integrated with Hibernate.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Spring4 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Gulp.js, Bower as task runner and dependency management on UI.
- Used YAML to inject properties to the spring boot application and also used features like profiling in YAML to differentiate different environment properties.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables. Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in MySQL database.
- Used Jenkins to run the deployment process.
- Used Spring4 MVC to implement MVC Design Pattern.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Wrote Shell Scripting programs to execute PL/SQL and SQL Files. Wrote the Corn Jobs to schedule the batch files.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using spring beans in the service layer.
- Written batch files to execute the backend PL/SQL Programs, and Oracle Reports.
- Created database tables and implemented SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, and complex queries in MYSQL.
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Build and maintain account transactions and customer banks cards API's.
- Implemented multi-threading using synchronized block and synchronized method, handled exceptions using exception Handling, Interfaces and Implemented Collection framework using Hash maps and Array List.
- Used Spring IOC and spring's Hibernate Support, Spring AOP for security, logging and transaction management.
- Experienced with log tools Maven, JUnit, Log4j.
- Built unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Involved in unit testing, integrated testing, performance testing.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring4 MVC, Hibernate, Struts,OOAD, Micro services, Jenkins, Junit,PL/SQL,Spring Security, JSP, JSF, JPA, JUnit, MySQL, IntelliJ, STS, Maven, JQUERY, AngularJS,Windows.
Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring MVC framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping(ORM).
- Developed JUnit based unit test classes, and tested the code using various testing tools.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Expertise in UML, OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Component diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Used Hibernate to take care of the mapping from Java classes to database tables and for querying data using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Used NodeJS for writing a proxy service layer using ExpressJS.
- Performed repetitive tasks like modification, building, compiling, unit testing using Grunt.
- Experience working in Java/J2EE technologies like Core Java, Servlet, JSP and Java Swing during course curriculum.
- Involved in implementing spring dependency injection for a maven project using Annotation.
- Involved in developing web application using Spring MVC integrated with Thyme leaf.
- Used Git for version control our application.
- Used Spring integration for integrating the application with Micro services using spring integration workflow files.
- Built a RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring MVC, MongoDB.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Service.
- Developed views using the HTML, CSS and JS components of Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in implementing authentication and authorization to our application using spring security.
- Used Bean validation for User Input Validation, Error handling, Java Bean management and Event handling. Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Implemented Logging framework using Slf4J as back-end.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Packaged application development using Maven plug-in & Spring Boot and CI/CD using Jenkins build jobs.
- Developed the Maven build file for preparing WAR files used to deploy application.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Used Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, Spring ORM
- Configured the web.xml & persistence.xml for the project.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Involved in post-production support, and conducted User acceptance testing aswell
- Used various testing tools like Junit, SoapUI and JIRA for unit testing.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in each phase of SDLC.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast-paced scrum environment.
- Involved in Agile development following SCRUM process and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Developing the application using Struts and Spring based frameworks.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns.
- Coordinating with clients and closing production issues relating to software development.
- Identifying and Evaluate Technology Solutions, Problem Solving and Troubleshooting.
- Done with Server-side validations using Struts Validation framework.
- Processed JSON response data by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular filter for implementing search results.
- Used Struts-config.xml file for defining Mapping Definitions and Action Forward Definitions.
- Design and Development of business objects, data objects, view objects and helper classes.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC architecture.
- Wrote Operations and corresponding handlers to communicate with Oracle database.
- Designed database schema and written queries to store and retrieve data from the databases.
- Working closely with QA team and coordinating on fixes.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for version control.
- Added logging and debugging capabilities using Log4j and using SVN.
- Make sure the quality of code using PMD & Find Bugs.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting with requirement gathering, Design,
- Development, Testing, Maintenance and product delivery.
- Developed a scalable and maintainable application using J2EE Framework, Hibernate, MVC Model, Struts, and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Prepared SOW (Statement of Work) by communicating with agencies and organized meetings about requirements.
- Developed the Action Classes which is in between view and model layers, Action Form Classes which is used to maintain session state of web application, created JSPs (Java Server pages) using Struts tag libraries and configured in struts-config.xml, web.xml files.
- This application is designed using MVC architecture to maintain easily.
- Created tables in database and mapped the POJO using the *. Hbm.xml files.
- Hibernate is used for database connectivity and designed HQL (Hibernate Query language) to create, modify and update the tables.
- Created new Soap services using JAX-WS specifications.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing.
Environment: Java, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, SOAP UI, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, Apache Tomcat Server, Sublime, EJB, NetBeans.