- Software professional with 10 years of experience in Java J2EE technologies with Spring, Hibernate and Oracle Database including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Worked on Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, View Helper, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi - Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Designed and implemented migration of enterprise applications involving EJBs, Message Queue, Two Phase Commit Transactions, and Portlets, from IBM WebSphere to JPMorgan’s FAST application stack having open source technologies.
- Single handedly designed and developed the migration of Portlets to java classes using JSF Framework.
- Expertise in designing and implementing frameworks for offline processing using technologies like Mule, Quartz, JBPM, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing web services(RESTful, WSDL, XML parsers)
- Worked on Oracle for database designing and query optimization with Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- Extensive experience in build and deployment with tools like Eclipse IDE, SVN, CVS, Jenkins, Hudson, Ant, Maven/Maven2, SSH
- Experience in UNIX commands and writing shell scripts.
- Experience in project planning, understanding of key milestones, scheduling, reviews, risk assessment, status communication and change management plan.
- Received client recognitions for anticipating and handling critical conditions, multiple propel awards for high performance delivered and received monetary points for quick learning new technologies and handling cross project deliverable
- Proficient in technical and behavioral skills.
Technologies: Core Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web-services, Unix Shell script, JBPM, Mule, Flex, XML, XSL, Cucumber, cometD, PL/SQL.
Frameworks: J2EE (Struts, Spring, Hibernate), JSF, JMS, JBPM, JBoss-Drools, Web Services(RS, WS, XML Parsers), Mule, Quartz, OpenEjb, SVN, Maven, Maven2, Jenkins/Hudson, Log4j
Database: Oracle9i/10g/11g, Sybase, MS-Access, MySql, Cache
App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0-6.0,JBoss, WebSphere, FAST( Confidential custom application server)
Concepts: Requirement analysis, High level and low level design, Project/Release Planning, Risk analysis, Software development, Code walkthrough, Unit Testing, System testing, Regression testing, Performance testing Production delivery kit, Team Management and scheduling, UML designing tools
Technical Lead (Java/J2EE, JSF, Spring)
- As a Technical lead worked in ARP project, related to design, development of Java/J2EE application using JSF for fronted and spring framework for transaction management. Worked in development of java offline processes and unix shell scripts for computation.
Team Lead (Java/J2EE, JSF, JMS, JBPM, Spring, Hibernate, Mule, PL/SQL)
- As a Team Lead worked in different projects of JPMorgan, was responsible for design, analysis, development and implementation of various projects. Worked as a key player in successful migration of WebSphere applications to JPMorgan in-house product. Worked on building scheduled offline system for user entitlements and their access with database update using Java, Quartz, JMS, Mule and other technologies.
Software Engineer (Java/J2EE, XML, Web Services)
- As a Developer worked on development and production support of QDRS and business logics of QLS with the help of mumps and cache technologies. Worked on creating POCs for generating patient report on mobile with the help of Ghostscript and command development.
Software Engineer (Java/J2EE, PL/SQL)
- As a developer worked on providing solution for CDR Billing, Rating and Charging of voice, data and value-added services designed on MVC architecture. Worked on authorization of customer by integrating Mediation using NTRadping Tool. Worked on developing code of batch mode processing using core java.
- As a developer worked on Web application of Revenue and Billing management system. The application was designed to provide flexible, consistent, efficient and extensible solution.
Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Spring, UNIX, PL/SQL
- Actively involved in requirement gathering, technical design and code implementation using JSF architecture.
- Responsible for analyzing business rules to eliminate redundant and inefficient processes and practices
- Responsible for development, review and deployment of application code with pre and post deployment support.
- Redesigned and implemented transaction management including two phase commit with spring core.
- Involved in scheduling and developing java background processes for computation.
- Responsible for Performing unit and system testing in DEV/SIT/UAT environment along with its document creation
- Responsible for planning the efforts, reviewing the code of team and status communication to the client.
- Responsible for carrying out regression and functional testing to ensure proper implementation of the Change Requests and Enhancements.
- Responsible for verifying stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture.
- Responsible for continuous client interaction to ensure an open communication loop is maintained with reference to queries and issues.
- Responsible for defect prevention and causal analysis activities.
- Responsible for providing extensive production support during online and offline business hours.
- Responsible for refactoring code quality of legacy system.
Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, OpenEjb, WAS, Portlets, JDBC, ATOMIKOS, SQL
- Analyzed the Portlet life cycle and created many POCs with different technologies like liferay, JBOSS to inhibit the same cycle and finally suggested JSF, design was confirmed and project delivered with the same approach.
- Learned about two phase commit provided by JTA in Websphere and understood the technical aspects of ATOMIKOS transactions to work in similar manner, suggested the design how to implement same in current project.
- Key player in understanding every technical strength of WebSphere and minimizing risk associated with the migration.
- Responsible of setup of FAST environments in Dev/SIT/UAT/PROD servers
- Responsible of learning many performance measurement tools and encouraging team to use same to check any migration should not degrade performance.
- Responsible for designing and developing various POCs using open source technologies.
- Responsible of managing team, planning, resource scheduling, risk analysis, review, status communication as well as delivering own code deliverable
- Responsible of enhancing code quality and reducing bugs and defects by following standards and checklists
- Received multiple appreciation mails from client and supervisor.
- Responsible of taking multiple presentations for sharing knowledge to teams as well as Confidential support team.
Java/J2EE,XML, Maven, SVN, Shell script, Jenkins
- Responsible of deciding the strategy to how to automate.
- Responsible for understanding each pom.xml of jar/war/ejb and their packaging and compilation.
- Responsible of writing shell scripts for removing unwanted maven dependencies and adding standard build dependencies in one shot from all projects.
- Responsible of understanding SVN commands and created a local environment and executed multiple shell scripts for the execution of migration
- Responsible of understanding the Jenkins tool and creating automated individual build scripts with the help of shell scripts for the migrated modules and onboarding the modules of Jenkins.
- Suggested and worked on the approach of new branch creation and lock of older branch merge and check-in to new branch and analyzed if there is any code diff due to missed check-in or any size diff of jars with the help of UNIX.
- Responsible of successful migration and knowledge transfer to rest of teams by taking presentations
Core Java, Mule, JBPM, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Db2, Unix
- Single handed designed and developed offline system on UNIX which can trigger through Quartz configured in mule framework using XML, spring and hibernate.
- Worked on design creation, workflow, and documentation, developing the code, performance and testing.
- Suggested and worked on backup strategy handing by same code as it was critical from business perspective, backups of users from multiple database
- Responsible for database design
- Responsible for writing individual oracle/SYBASE/db2 rollback scripts to ensure testing will not hamper the SIT/UAT/PROD environment.
- Responsible for testing, used the strategy of dropping file to initiate mule and execute the process.
- Responsible for setting up the infrastructure of the SENTRYCOM in various environments.
- Responsible of successful delivery of high visibility project, received appreciation and full trust of client.
Core Java, JSP, Servlets, SQL
- Responsible for understanding client requirement and suggesting approaches to handle it
- Responsible for working on each of these modules for delivering the client requirements and managing the user entitlements to MORCOM.
- Responsible for creating the Impact Analysis, Test Case documents.
- Responsible for writing entitlement scripts for the offline on-boarded users and was designated as SME for WCM
- Responsible for testing the application for various flows in various phases to ensure defect free PROD release.
- Working on reviewing scripts parallel with my other projects in MORCOM tenure.
Cache, JSP, EJB, Web-services, JBOSS-drools, XML, XSL-FO, Spring-Core, hibernate, JMS
- Analysis of the legacy pseudo code written in cache and mumps technologies.
- Responsible for setting up the cache local server to run legacy code.
- Worked on development of rule engine for the reporting of the patients showing diagrams and graphs in the report
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
Core Java, XML, Web services, Ghostscript
- Analysis of various RIPs for conversion of PNG to PDFs
- Ghostscript Analysis and command development
- Analysis of Ghostscript for correct resolution and color depth
- Integration of Ghostscript and java code and development of web service.
- Implementation on Linux and window server.
Cache, Mumps, CSP, Ensemble.
- Responsible to learn Cache, Mumps old legacy technologies used in Confidential
- Responsible for developing POCs
- Responsible for learning and taking sessions on Confidential old legacy code technologies
- Responsible for local cache server setup.
Core Java, PL/SQL, UNIX, SSH, Toad, Eclipse5.0
- Responsible to understand requirement matrix and develop flexible and portable business solutions.
- Worked on refactoring of code following quality standards so as to provide features to client based on the requirement.
- Responsible for providing production support to the client, rectify and generate data charging reports.
Core Java, J2EE, Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect, JMS, Spring, hibernate.
- Played a key role in developing features of ReRating using batch mode developed through core java.
- Responsible for working with the cross teams and designing the interfaces for sharing the informations.
- Responsible in understanding and integrating JMS with current web framework. Worked on creation of test client to test message server on local.
- Responsible for giving KTs to the testing team
- Responsible for stability of pre-production environment and regression testing.
Core Java, JSP and Servlet, NTRadping, Toad
- Responsible for creating SRS based on the client discussions.
- Played a key role in developing the features and ensuring on time completion.
- Responsible for re-structuring the current code.
- Responsible for managing integration and build from team members.
- Key role in managing the environments DEV/SIT for new setup and deployment.
- Involved in release planning and deliverables.
JSP, Servlet, EJB, Struts
- Worked as a developer and handled the code deliveries, testing and support.
- Implemented MVC framework
- Worked on enhancing exception handling and logging using Log4j
- Responsible for code troubleshooting and bug fixing.