- Having 8 years of experience in developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JPA, Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience in Full SDLC cycle which involves architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation, deployment, Enhancements, and production support using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Object modeling using UML like Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence and Test Cases.
- Experienced in Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test - driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller(MVC)pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Data Transfer Object and Session Facade.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA/J2EE Technologies which includes Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Java Beans, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, SQL, PL-SQL, Socket programming.
- Proficiency in web service applications both producing and consuming REST (Rest Easy, Jersey) API. Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based webservices and WSDL, UDDI.
- Good experience in Spring modules like Core, AOP, Spring security, Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Good knowledge on messaging services like JMS Queue, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka which are used to establish the connections between the applications.
- Experienced on developing the application and Web servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBOSS, Glassfish, and Tomcat Server installation and maintenance.
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Microservices for implementing the client server business applications.
- Experience in using Hibernate, MyBATIS, as ORM tools and Java Objects.
- Exposure in implementation of different Database management tools (Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL 5.x) and experience in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (R53, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and Amazon EBS).
- Strong experience in developing and automating Selenium testing with Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Java, Jenkins, Junit.
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Jmeter and Unit test cases using Junit,EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock Frameworks.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN andGradle.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GitHub and CVS.
- Good Knowledge on working of various components of Splunk and installing, organizing and managing Splunk Clusters.
- Extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and Filters to process Order data.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Multi-threading, Collections and Exception Handling concepts.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills, Self-starter, Detail Oriented, Research-Oriented and Customer Focused.
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, MS Access, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans.
Application Servers: JBOSS, BEA WebLogic 9.x/10g/11g/12c.
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere.
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, MySQL Work bench.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux.
IDE s: Eclipse, Rapid SQL,My Eclipse, RAD 7.5, IntelliJ.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Angular JS, Spring 4.x/3.x, iBatis 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, JSP and velocity.
Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, GitHub, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, ANT, Log 4J, Mockito, Junit, Jenkins, JIRA, Design Patterns.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Models.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java developer
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements. Participated in all phases of SDLC.
- Involved in designing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams as a part of design phase.
- Configured Spring framework using the Spring core module to inject dependencies and Spring Cassandra module to persist data into Cassandra database.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using Jersey, JAX-RS to perform CRUD operations on the database server over HTTP and to consume web services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Spring Boot for developing microservices, REST to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
- Used Spring Cloud, Netflix Eureka for service registry for the microservices
- Used Singleton, Session Facade, and DAO patterns in implementing the application
- Used SAX parser for parsing the XML documents that are retrieved upon consuming the Web services
- Extensively worked with XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Weblogic Application Server.
- Used RabbitMQ as the message broker to convert the entire flow as a SOA based architecture.
- Used SAML and OAuth to secure web services.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in Java classes to avoid deadlocks.
- Created build environment for Java using Git and Maven
- Used Log4J to write log messages with various levels
- Developed the test cases with JUnit for Unit testing of the built components.
- Worked on enhancements, change requests and defect fixing. Interacted with product owner and testers.
- Contributed to standardizing project coding, code review guidelines and checklist
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JIRA to keep track of the project, bugs and issues.
- Followed Agile/ Scrum methodology to track project progress and participated in Scrum meetings.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Cassandra, Spring, Eclipse, Weblogic, REST Webservices, XML, JSON, JUnit, RabbitMQ, Maven, Cassandra, JIRA, Jenkins, Spring Cloud.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in SDLC cycle like Analysis, Designing, developing, Testing and deploying the Enterprise applications using Java and Object-Oriented Design Patterns based on business requirements.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Involved in working with technologies like Spring Framework, Hibernate and Restful Web Services in designing and development of the application.
- Worked with Spring modules like MVC, Core, AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Implemented Node.JS for server-side validation.
- Skill on platform to be deployed in the AWS environment for various users.
- Used jQuery, AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Created the databases using Cassandra and involved in design and data modeling.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring Framework and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with the database.
- Implemented Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database like Cassandra.
- Created POJO classes which are used by Data Access Object classes.
- Experience in replacing Hibernate with Native SQL Queries (JDBC) in places to handle large search.
- Produced Restful Webservices using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Implemented Microservices with Spring Boot for real time Processing.
- Worked on implementing JMS to publish the message on to the Queue after processing.
- Worked on log4j & logback for logging the application logs.
- Executed JMS service by using Rabbit MQ and Queues for the batch processing.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC for the dependency injection for managing application dependencies.
- Designed and developed web application using various technologies like Scala and AKKA Framework.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Used AWS in which we haveR53 entries where the bunch of hosts are present on which our application is deployed.
- Utilized AWS Cloud Watch to monitor the performance environment instances for operational and performance metrics during load testing.
- Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code.
- Used Splunk for checking the logs while deploying and monitoring the application.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, PL-SQL stored procedures for the database and backend tasks.
- Developed Selenium Web Drivers Scripts to perform integration test of the application.
- Expertise in JUnit test cases with the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking the bugs.
- Extensively used JBOSS server for deploying the Application.
- Involved with production team and maintenance.
- Worked with AWS cloud management and chef automation.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the Continuous Integration (CI) process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java developer
- Extensively worked in entire SDLC life cycle like design, Coding, Code Review and Deployment preparation.
- Designed and developed the application by using SCRUM methodology as per Company's Agile environment.
- Involved in Test driven development using Selenium, cucumber and Junit.
- Developed Frond End Web application by using Angular JS, CSS and JSF.
- Responsible for creating an API using Scala language.
- Responsible for creating Client-server system using Scala, AKKA framework.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Message queue applications may connect to the queue and transfer a message onto it.
- Implemented SOAP (JAX-WS) web services for data transfer.
- Implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Framework, customized user interfaces. Used Core Java, and Spring Boot, security, error handling mechanism.
- Used Spring Framework and interacted with the backend database using MyBatis and mapped Restful services with MyBatis-Mapper.
- Developed REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Produced and consumed Kafka for data streaming.
- Implemented Spring Boot integration with Spring Session.
- Extensively working Core Java (JDK 1.8) with complex business logic.
- Hands on experience in using Hibernate and SQL to import the data from the database.
- Experience in integration of Amazon webservices AWS with anothers applications structure.
- Used No SQL database MongoDB to store and retrieve the user data from the applications.
- Used Jenkins AWS code Deploy plugin to deploy and Chef for Bootstrapping in AWS.
- Worked with JIRA tool for issue tracking.
- Experience in writing the Unit test cases in Junit.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Used Building tools like Maven to build, package, test and deploy application in the application server.
- For deploying the application, we used JBOSS and we are responsible for usage of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) process.
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
- Designed and implemented the backend layer using JPA.
- Used JPA for performing Object Relational Mapping.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Used Log4J for implementation of logging information about the application state.
- Maintained GIT repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration.
- Created analytical matrices reports for release services based on JIRA tickets.
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Designing and Developing on J2EE Environment.
- Followed Agile Methodology to develop and deploy the project.
- Created Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML modeling language.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSF and Struts Framework.
- Performed Client-Side Validations using Validation concept of Struts Framework.
- Involved in the development of JSP with custom tags, Java Beans and Servlets and performed integration into the Application System.
- Extensively involved in struts components development like action mapping in struts deployment descriptor file, Form Beans, Action Class for handling the Httprequest from the front-end, Backend, plug-ins in Struts Architecture.
- Used Object Relational Mapping for Persisting Java Objects in Hibernate Framework.
- Responsible for writing Persistence Java Beans and their XML Mapping files for Hibernate.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Front Controller, MVC, DAO and Service Locator.
- Implemented the EJBcomponents and Java Beans to handle the business logic in an Application System.
- Designed and developed the webservices using RESTful services.
- Developed several Session Beans for managing the business logic.
- Used Session beans to implement Session facade.
- Designed and Implemented Exception Handling using Java API.
- Performed Bottom-up approach for developing the web services using SOAP over Http 1.1
- Used Maven for building the project.
- Used JDBC connectivity for connecting the Oracle Database.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and Store Procedures.
- Responsible for deploying the application using WebSphere Server and worked with SOAP, XML messaging.
- Developed Selenium test cases for automated UI testing.
- Used JUnit to develop Test cases for performing Unit Testing.
- Worked with the QA team in documenting test cases and test scenarios.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Improved the inventory levels at retail stores and transport operations using advanced resource planning modules using J2EE, JMS (MQ) and RDBMS technologies
- Designed and developed web applications to implement e-commerce (B2B and B2C) order processing and fulfillment.
- Developed Web Application system using Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web services and JMS message transports.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model.
- Developed UML diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams to understand the Systems architecture.
- Used multithreading and socket programming to achieve peer to peer communication.
- Implemented business logic using Spring Beans and Data Access Objects (DAO) successfully.
- Application Design Documented for my entire requirement.
- Involved in implementation of front end validation component using Java Script, server-side validation component using Java classes.
- Implemented dynamically configurable logging messages in applications using log4j and Sl4j.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle Database.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Maven for building the entire web application.
- Deployed the application by using WebSphere.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Fixed the bugs which are identified in the Testing Phase.
- Involved in various stages of the SDLC phases like Analysis, design, coding, testing and deploying the application.
- Followed Waterfall methodology for developing the application.
- Worked on Hibernate framework to persist the data.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to manipulate & retrieve the data from the Oracle 8i database.
- Developed the major front-end modules for the application using HTML, JSPs using Struts 1.1 Framework.
- Used AJAX for the Web page rendering.
- Co-ordination with onsite team for developing, testing and production issues.
- Used WebSphere application server for deployment of the application.
- Used CVS for Version control system.
- Fixed the bugs in the testing phase.
- Developed POJO classes for defining the variables in the object class.
- Writing the Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used log4j for logging messages to the log files.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
Environment: Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, Core Java, Junit, JSP, jQuery, Servlets, JDBC, SQL, Oracle 8i, AJAX, CVSand WebSphere Application Server, Log4j