- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with nice blend of expertise and leadership, be it requirements gathering, analysis (OOA), prototyping, design (OOD), development (OOP) or maintenance and testing of client - server applications.
- Good experience in developing applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Servlets, JSP’s, SOAP and REST Web Services, JSTL, Spring libraries, Struts, JDK 1.7, Java Beans, Applets, JDBC, XML, HTML, Java Scripting, MYSQL, RDBMS, Primefaces, ORM tools like Hibernate, HQL, Apache-Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle Web Logic Server, Glassfish Application Server.
- Strong experience in designing and developing component based reusable GUI based applications.
- Experience with Messaging Queue Technologies such as JMS and Rabbit MQ
- Experience in writing the UNIX and Linux shell scripts in order to execute the jobs.
- Experience in web application design using open source Spring, JSF & StrutsFrameworks and Java & J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experience in implementing open source frameworks like Struts, SpringMVC, Spring Web flow 2.0, Hibernate, iBatisORM (Object relational Mapping) and AJAX.
- Highly proficient in developing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EEdesign patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton
- Solid experience in lightweight POJO based frameworks like Spring 2.5 (Dependency Injection, IOC, Remoting, ORM, DAO, AOP, JMS and Business Integration).
- Extensively worked on Java, JSP, Servlets, Swings, MVC Architecture (Struts and Spring), Spring, Spring Web flow 2.0 Hibernate, EJB, JMS, AJAX, JSF, Web services, Java Script, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, DHTML, JSTL, Site Mesh CSS, and Custom Tag Libraries to develop JSPs.
- Analyzed and built Administration module for an Ecommerce website .
- Experience in developing B2B Ecommerce website using IBM WebSphere E-Commerce.
- Hands on experience using IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Studio Application Developer 5.0Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Extensively worked on relational databases like Sybase, DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i and MySQL.
- Strong in object oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and microservices -based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- End to end application design and development using RESTful APIs, Micro-services, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0 and JQuery.
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Proficiency in using Amazon Web Services API's, advanced AWS Services and worked on AWS compute services such as Elastic Computer Cloud (EC2), Rational Database Service (RDS), Lambda
- Experience in writing Master Test Plans, Test Cases, and executing test scenarios(Includes Unit testing(using JUnit), Integration testing, System testing(SIT), Regression testing, Acceptance testing(UAT), developing and maintaining test scripts/data, analyzing bugs, coordinating with team members in fixing the errors.
- Fast learner, good technical abilities and skills developed by a strong work ethic and self-learning.
Languages: Java1.7, J2EE, XML, UML, SQL
Technologies: Core Java, Advanced Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP s, JSTL, Web Services(SOAP and REST), XML, ORM(Hibernate)
Methodologies/Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade, Singleton,Rational Unified Process (RUP), Test Driven methodology
Source Controls: CVS, VSS, Rational Clear Case,Tortoise SVN,Mercurial, ANT, Maven, GitHub
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Rational Rose, IntelliJ IDEA
Frameworks: Apache Struts 2.0.0/*, Spring AOP, DAO in Spring Frameworks, JUNIT, AJAX, iBatis Hibernate(ORM)
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7x, JBoss 5.0/6.0, WebSphere 5.1/6.1, WebLogic 6.1/7.0/8.1,Glassfish Application Server 2.1.2/3.0/4.0, JRun
Database: MS-SQL, DB2, MySQL, Oracle10g/9i, Sybase,RHEL, Mongo DB
Web Development: HTML, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, JSP, XML, Dreamweaver
Operating System: Windows 8/7/XP/2000/NT/95/98, MAC-OS, UNIX,LINUX
Mark Up Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL
Tools: MAVEN, TOAD, JUNIT, SOAP UI
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, RESTful
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Design, develop, test and maintain the application based on J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Liferay.
- Worked on application development services using the following technologies: Java, J2EE, OIM, SOA, Web Services, XML, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good knowledge and worked on Oracle Directory Services and Oracle Identity & Access Management stack (OIM, OAM, OAAM, OES, ODSEE, OID, OVD, OUD).
- Experience and worked on Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
- Used and worked in Key services include user access provisioning, authentication and access management
- Developed test classes in JUnit for implementing unit testing.
- Developed POJOS for Data Model and made individual hbm records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Have worked on browser compatibility issues, DOM, AJAX and JQuery architectures and libraries.
- Deploy the applications in Development, QA, and Production environments. Investigate and resolve production issues.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and Service Locator .
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2 .
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Container managed transactions, Hibernate .
- Used GIT for version control.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Frameworks.
- Developed code for POS system implementing Oracle ATG web commerce framework on check-in, check-out, search, web services, third party integration. Core Java Threads, Multithreading, Synchronization, Collection API.
- Integrated Web Application using Amazon Web Services (AWS) collection of digital infrastructure services during development of java applications
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Experience setting up and using Splunk in cloud hosted environments like Amazon AWS.
- Work collaboratively with peers and other teams such as QA, PMO and Business Analysis.
- Provided solutions to requirements presented by the Business Analysts.
- Provide technical estimates for development efforts.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and Technical Design meetings and have created Technical Design Documents as per the Business Requirements.
- Used Restfulweb services and JSON objects for communication.
- Implemented Restful Web services with Jersey and Jackson.
- Wrote Shell Script and Python code for initiating the jobs.
- Using JQuery and AngularJS framework to build user interfaces and integrating it with Spring framework.
- Using Rabbitmq as a messaging server between our microservices.
- Used microservices architecture for interconnecting through a common transport.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Deployed Spring boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Backup and restore Sybase databases and Sybase user management
- Worked on Sybase database performance and tuning the server and maintained and written Sybase stored procedures and configured with Linux applications
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Security .
- Used Hibernate API as ORM tool .
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data.
- Used AngularJS HTTP methods to retrieve employee task data from entity models.
- Used Node.JS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop, etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Involved in automated deployment of ebs and chroot based automated deployments on to the AWS cloud ec2 instance servers.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Extensively used the Apache Maven and Ant build tools to build the Java applications.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Developed Rest Endpoints Using REST Controller of Spring boot.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS, HTML 5, and CSS .
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate .
- Used all the components of STRUTSFramework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic. Validated query execution plans & tuned queries using Indexes, Views and Batch processing.
- Developed JSP's with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Java Data Structures (Sorting techniques) for binding data with user interfaces. Created service components using different java design patterns and object oriented concepts.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework .
- Application deployed on JBoss server.
- Designed and developed Service layer using Spring framework, Hibernate persistence layer, JMS with message driven beans, and JSP for web-tier.
- Developed POJOS for Data Model and created respective hbm files to map the Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Implemented the backend business layers using EJBs and Web Services
- Developed Web Services to communicate with other modules using XML based WSDL and REST protocols.
- Implemented persistence Layer using Custom JDBC DAOs to handle CRUD operations
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging which act as façades that routes the request to the next layers.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology using OOP.
- Used third party vendor (Global Collect) for credit card and checks payments.
- Used Rational Software Architect (RSA) for generating the class and sequence diagrams.
- Generated web service client interface using Axis 1.1.
- Developed different kinds of Action classes like Look Up Dispatch Action, Dispatch Action, DynaValidator Action Form, DynaAction Form, Validator Form and Action Form classes for data transfer and for both client side and server side validations.
- Developed front-end layer with the struts Tiles framework and used Validator Framework for validation.
- Extensively used MVC and Singleton design patterns.
- Implemented database connection pooling using IBM WebSphere Data Source.
- Used JNDI interface to create a data source and LDAP connectivity.
- Used Middlemen and Coregent generate hbm.xml files and persistence Objects.
- Involved in developing the Persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries.
- Currently working on minimizing session usage from all application to gain the advantages of WAS 6.0.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Persistence layer and Business layer to perform the unit level Testing.
- Used Clear case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning, and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts2Framework in Presentation tier.
- Involved in Design, UML Modeling and in developing Use Case Diagrams.
- Involved in creating Software Design documents, Technical Design&Unit testing documents.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring Framework using Dependency Injection.
- Extensively used Java 5Generics, Autoboxing/ Unboxing, and Collections.
- Involved in JSP page designing using Struts2-JQuery and Struts2-JSON pagination
- Developed Session Facade for minimizing number of requests between client and server and Factory get database connections.
- Minimized coupling between Presentation tier and Business tier with Spring IOC.
- Used Spring IOC for injecting the Hibernate and used Hibernate annotations to design the modeling part of the application.
- Used Stateless Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic and developed Web Services for the modules to integrate clients API.
- Provided reviews, estimates for tickets in qTrack and CRM, ensuring quality.
- Involved in designing, development of internal sub module that updates files to SVN repository directly using SVNKit.
- Designed and implemented SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle database.
Environment: s: Linux, Windows 2000, XP, JBoss, Tomcat, Java, Collections, Multithreading, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXP, JNDI, JMS, MS-SQL 2008, Web Services, EJB, SVN, SVNKit, JQuery, JSON, VM Script, Java Mail, Log4J, SQL Developer and ANT, MyEclipse, SVN, qTrack and CRM.Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Worked with Agile development Methodology with a Test Driven approach.
- Depending on the business requirements, Class and Sequence diagrams were developed.
- Developed UML diagrams for analyzing the business requirements and designing the system.
- Was a part of every phase in the SDLC.Involved in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Worked on developing JSP’s, Action Classes and delegating the tasks to the corresponding session parameters.
- Developed services using Servlets, JSP’s, and Java Beans.
- Hibernate was the ORM tool used to relate the objects to the database.
- Developed JSP’s, HTML, and DHTML that presents data to the client.
- Followed the Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of iterative software development with its various workflows, artifacts and activities.
- Had extensively used JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Most parts of the code developed were integrated using the Struts and Spring Framework.
- Involved in developing Hibernate mapping definitions for the required persistent layer.
- Implemented validations for both client side and Server side using the Struts2 Validator Framework.
- MVC design pattern and TDD was used in the application in order to make it more modular.
- Was responsible in generating Maven Scriptfor faster and easier deployment.
- Configurations and Deployment was implemented using the IBM WebSphere Application using Maven Script.
- Deployed Web Services, JSP’s, Servlets, and Server side components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Worked on running integrated testing using the JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the WebService.
Environment: s: Windows XP, Core Java (J2SE-Multithreading, IO), WSAD, TDD Methodology,Agile Methodology, J2EE-JSP,Servlets,UML(Rational Rose), Web logic Server, Tomcat,Struts2,Spring, Maven, CVS, JUnit,Log4j,EJB 2.0,XML, Oracle 10g, Stored Procedures, Eclipse, WebSphere v 6.Confidential
- Involved in the entire software development cycle spanning requirements analysis, design, development, building, testing, and deployment.
- Developed user interface module using JSP, Servlets and MVCframework.
- Used Struts tiles libraries for layout of Web page, Struts validation using validation.xml and validation-rules.xml for validation of user Inputs and Exception Handling using Struts Exceptional Handler.
- Designed and developed the Critical modules like Order Processing,Order Making,Agents and Reports Generation.
- Implemented the session beans and entity beans to develop the business logic to persist the customer data in to the system.
- Performed the code reviews and refractor the code to improve the performance.
- Developed multiple Shell scripts to improve performance.
Environment: s: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.2, JDBC, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Tomcat 3.0, ANT, SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL