- Having around 3+ years of IT experience and technical proficiency in Java/J2EE technologies, Angular JS2 Micro services, AWS, CI/CD, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
- Good Experience in Web Application development using Object - oriented design JAVA/J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSP, Java Messaging Service(JMS), JSTL, and Servlets.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts including Collections, Exception Handling, Multi- Threading, Generics, data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in cloud and developing Restful microservices and deployment in the AWS Cloud.
- Experience in working on agile methodology and used Jira as agile tool, Test-Driven Development and actively participated in scrum meetings and having knowledge on Pair programming.
- Experience in end-to-end development and migrating the application to Cloud using the Amazon web services(AWS) availing various services of AWS like EC2, S3.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery(CI/CD) tools and pipelines using Jenkins.
- Excellent knowledge of JMS (Java messaging services) using EJB MDB and JMS(IBM MQ).
- Extensive knowledge with SQL and PLSQL, utilizing various standard utilities and writing complex queries using dynamic SQL for RDBMS oracle database.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience writing AngularJS code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules
- Having Strong experience in JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Apache HTTP (Web/Application Servers) administration such as Installation, configuration and administration in different environments.
- Very good experience in developing complex Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Having good understanding on network protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Proficient in using J2EE Frame works: Hibernate and Spring Technologies.
- Keen understanding of Java design patterns like Singleton, DAO, MVC and FRONT-Controller .
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with JDBC, Hibernate and spring framework.
- Good experience in Java, J2EE, MVC architecture, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Multi-threading, JavaBeans, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Design Patterns, Spring Framework.
- Familiar with Unix and its commands and utilities.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experienced in developing API services in Python /Tornado, Node.JS while leveraging AMQP and RabbitMQ for distributed architectures.
- Strong proficiency with Swing printing and imaging and other packages of Core Java API
- Good experience in Apache Kafka messaging system and implementing kafka clusters and Rabbit MQ.
- Experienced in handling MySQL Security MySQL Database servers of RDBMS.
- Expert in developing many SOAP based web services(XML) and consumed many soap services.
- Having knowledge in developing Restful Web Services consuming REST API’s over HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Good knowledge on Spring IO, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Transactions and Spring AOP.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines in cloud environment.
- Experience in database development and writing SQL/PLSQL scripts for the scheduler jobs and JSON.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab and GIT clients.
- Expertise in writing and executing Unit Test cases using JUNIT testing framework.
- Experience working with MAVEN, GRADLE as Build tool, log4j for logging and Eclipse for IDE.
- Experience in deploying and configuring application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in Nosql and designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Experience in trouble shooting and testing the applications.
- Strong analytical skills with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the new emerging technologies.
Core Java: Collections, I/O, Multithreading, Serialization, JDBC.
Enterprise Java: JSP, JMS, JSTL, Servlets, Web Services, REST.
Java Frameworks: Spring IOC/MVC/Security/AOP, Struts, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4j.
FrontEnd: HTML, XML, XSL, CSS, Java-script, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, EBS, SQS.
SOA Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL.
Application/Web Server: Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Network Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP.
Database: Oracle11g/9i, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS.
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x, MyEclipse.
Other: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, MS Office.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Application.
- Involved in Agile - Scrum methodologies using Jira to do requirements gathering, analysis and sprint planning.
- Implemented the application using spring modules includes IOC, AOP, Batch and MVC.
- Experience in configuring session affinity, session persistence and monitoring in JBoss EAP 6.x/5.x and Apache Tomcat 7.x/6.x
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection & integrated Hibernate for interacting with the data base.
- Used Spring boot for developing the Restful Microservices in JSON format and deployed in the AWS Cloud.
- Maintained Cassandra DB on 21 nodes using Ubuntu Linux 14.04 OS and VMware
- Used Spring beans to encapsulate business logic and implemented application MVC architecture using spring MVC framework.
- Front-end development using AngularJS, Back-end development using Node.js, and other tools including Ionic, PostgreSQL, Gulp, and Require.js
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Constructed restful API's in collaboration with backend Node.js server and SQL database
- Developed installer scripts using Ant, Python for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Wrote database triggers, procedures, functions in PL/SQL and incorporated business rules and constraints OF RDBMS.
- Achieved high skill level with most Unix commands and utilities. Familiar with most basic system administration tools and tasks.
- Developed and maintained web application systems using Node.js, AngularJS, Express, PostgreSQL and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Used AngularJS for Single Page Application development
- Fundamental understanding of the functions of the Unix operating system.
- Increased database performance by utilizing MySQL config changes, multiple instances and by upgrading hardware.’ Experience in migrating the WebLogic/JBoss servers from development to stage and stage to production
- Developed the Java Application using core java, threads/Concurrency, Exception handling, Java lang, Collections, IO
- Built application logic using Python and worked on event-driven programming in Python.
- Responsible for retrieving weekly financial report from SQL Server Database.
- Individual contributor to RDBMS Oracle database upgrade from 8i version to Oracle 11g version
- Developed SQL queries to retrieve and manipulate oracle database.
- Migrating the application to Cloud environment using the Amazon web services- EC2, S3 and various services of AWS.
- Worked with all the AngularJS modules that are not part of the standard release like ui-route, angular-paginate etc.
- Have replaced the Java Messaging Service(JMS) calls to AWS SQS.
- Experience in installing and configuring JBOSS EAP 5.x/6.x in various environmentswebservices
- Consumed SOAP service of DGW for the OFX application and tested using SOAP UI using XML, XSL tags.
- Programming Security Layer using various protocols like OAUTH 2 and SAML validation for the REST API endpoints
- Have developed many Restful web services interacting with the third-party aggregators.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that run on EC2 instances.
- Designed and Developed SOAP and Rest clients to interact with third party applications.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS 1.x to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent
- Involved in writing the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins to automate the deployment of the application
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration of the application and Gradle as a build tool.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to the services to do CRUD operations in to DB.
- Supporting User Acceptance testing and addressing User Acceptance Testing defects.
- Configuring Jboss EAP with required data sources.
- Used MongoDB as a persistent store and Apache Kafka as a messaging layer and Worked on Single node/Multi cluster setup using technology NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Expertise in Shading distributed mongo DB system and building clusters.
- Designed Test-cases Using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases, Gradle as build tool and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Deploy and integrate 3 separate Continuous Integration (CI) Toolset (GitLab, Jenkins and Nexus Repo) VM Servers for development and production environments.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget based application.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery, Angular JS2 for request data and response processing.
- Developed many scriptlet using JSTL, Taglibs for developing JSP pages.
- Developed Application in Spring Framework using MVC architecture.
- Developed Spring Beans, Controller components and configured spring-config.xml files.
- Written different Action Classes using spring as per module.
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, stored procedures and functions to load month end data for external and MIS reporting.
- Developed using Core Java, Java Messaging Services (JMS), Message Driven Beans (MDB),
- Developed core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Troubleshooting performance issues using Postgres and UNIX level commands to gather data.
- Used spring JDBC template to connect to the CST database.
- Used MYSQL bin log utility to identify and rectify the corruption in relay logs.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Hibernate Mapping files and DAO components for interacting with DB components
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API over HTTP/HTTPS, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Created and Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Implementation using JBOSS ESB, Java, Spring, JAXB, Hibernate, Oracle Database Maven.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Involved in design and development of the User Interface
- Developed web pages using and JSP, JSTL, Taglibs using JSON.
- Created Spring Configuration files using XML & used annotations to auto-wire the Java Components using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Business layer is built on Spring 3.0 using Dependency injection and IOC principles and hibernate.
- Developed Action classes for different modules using Spring framework.
- Worked on TCP/IP suite of protocols especially in MPLS networks.
- Have used JDBC Driver to connect to the database.
- Created various types of procedures using PL/SQL and SQL queries for data validation and data cleansing.
- Worked on implementing Java messaging service (JMS) queues and topics.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Implementing MySQL database replication.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases.
- Used ANT as a build tool.
- Developed logging module-using Log4j to create log files to debug application flow.
- Extensively used Core Java for writing business logic and Helper Classes.