- Having 8+ years Experienced in all the phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and Web Applications.
- Experienced in all the phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N-tier and Web Applications.
- Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Proficient in Java and J2EE technologies including JSP, JDBC, JPA and JMS.
- Experienced in developing web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Worked in MVC architecture with Magento, Angular JS and SPRING and Spring AOP.
- Expertise to make SPA’s better using AngularJS directives and filters and integrated with spring forms.
- Experienced in web Application servers like Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
- Experienced with web services (SOAP/RESTful) and used to scale the applications for better BOA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, and JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring based web applications using Spring REST, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets 3.x, JSP and JSF for User Interface Applications.
- Proficient in Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
- Developed and implemented stand-alone applications with Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Micro service applications.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption and worked on Zookeeper to maintain services.
- Build hypermedia-driven and implemented connectors between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with Spring JTA.
- Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server (2008R2, 2012, 2014).
- Experienced in AWS Dynamo DB to capture the any modification on DB.
- Adding permissions to AWS SQS to interact with the Queue and involved in writing custom policies.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Couch DB and Cassandra on large data platforms.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Good knowledge on hosting Python applications using WWGI module.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality
- Experienced in using Eureka Servers while deploying in EC2.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrix and Ribbon.
- Experienced in secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4 .
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Strongly associated with usage of Selenium, Jenkins, Junit and Curl for Unit and System Testing.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID using Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE with TestNG, Maven and Jenkins for testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience with the Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/MAVEN/GRADLE/JENKINS/HUDSON/CVS/GIT/GITHUB.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5,2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty 9.4, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Defect tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing, also implemented Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Developed an attractive GUI using Angular 2.0 that users can interact dynamically at runtime.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations and extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, hide elements and Event Handling using Angular JS.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing React JS.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Worked on business logic and calculations, performs analysis, handles data transfers, and generates XSL for presentation layer and SQL commands for database layer.
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring based Applications.
- Experienced in implementing Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, JSON
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked on integrated Hystrix dashboard in order to monitor spring micro-services using Circuit Breaker.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Involved in developing API’s and REST API proxy using APIGEE edge and for sending mobile notifications.
- Experienced with cloud services like Spring Eureka, Cloud Foundry and AWS.
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL for verifying the new customer history to a connection.
- Supported Micro services architecture based on Golang for compiler requiring code changes and refactoring.
- Used Golang to serve frontend webpage, record transaction and to create and enforce user input validation.
- Worked on XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval and JAXB parser for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- To establish a connection to server, SQL statements that were passed through hibernate.
- Writing SQL Queries to get the information from Oracle DB for adjusting the data in DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables. Views and Unions were also part of our implementation.
- Worked with CURL to move data from a server using http and https protocols.
- Writing PL/SQL with Stored Procedures, functions to get the information from DB, Saving the data, Modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Performed Query operations on AWS Dynamo DB and captured the modification data on Dynamo DB.
- Involved in AWS SQS to interact with queue and giving roles to it and involved in writing Custom policies.
- Created instances on AWS EC2 and configure using CMS Ansible and Automation installation using CMS.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Worked system logging using Elastic search, Kibana Logstash to create dashboards in Splunk and Kibana .
- Developed Python scripts and shell scripts for data maintenance and unit testing and created UNIX SHELL scripting and Python scripting for automate process.
- Worked with SONAR reports
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, jQuery, ReactJS, NodeJS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Used Node.js and Express.js to develop the relevant back end RESTful API.
- Developed crypto rest services using Nodejs and integrated services with HSM (Hardware Security Module).
- Implemented HTTP REST API using NodeJS and ExpressJS and extensively tested RESTful services using POSTMAN.
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements and used NodeJS Express Framework.
- Involved in using Npm (Node Package Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Performed different types of testing on various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and TestNG .
- Used MAVEN as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform; performed browser combinations in parallel and for cloud execution used SAUCELABS. Used GIT as a version Control.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
Environment: Java/JDK 1.8, J2EE, Log4j, Web Services, Hystrix, Hystrix Dashboard, Spring Kafka, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Netflix Ribbon, hibernate 4.3, Sonar, REST 22.214.171.124, JSON, RESTful, Windows SFTP/SCP client (Winscp382), Eclipse, MAVEN build tool, JUnit, Ruby on Rails, Kibana, Splunk, Go lang, Apigee, Hateoas, Ansible, Drools, Hysteric, Jenkins Continuous integration tool, WebLogic Application Server 10.1, Oracle 11g, 12C, Linux OS, Agile Methodology, Curl, GIT, PL/SQL, Docker, Hateoas, Curl.Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in development, unit testing, performance tuning, application support & maintenance in Information Technology and analyzing the online trading strategies and developing the application using Object Oriented Application & Design (OOAD).
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Ember JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer .
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Created the AngularJS app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types. Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component based User Interface Applications.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used Sonar to analyze and measure source code quality
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used PMD, findbugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Configured hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates .
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services .
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Custom Angular.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Written POJO Classes, .hbm files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Executing the test cases using Sonar Tools
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQLquerylog4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Writing stored procedures in Oracle 11g and associated with .hbm to outcast the performance.
- Perfectly utilized the de-centralized nature of Cassandra making DB Always-On and avoiding regional Outages.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Worked with and implemented on developing and maintaining robust and effective Page Object Model Design Pattern and Created Keyword-Driven and Data-Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver configured under TestNG environment and used MAVEN for adding dependencies.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements .
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction
- Responsible for JAVA, J2EE, JSF, JBPM, EL and Java FX coding / development.
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following the MVC .
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic and Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Implemented J2EE patterns, Data Access Object (DAO), Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring 2.5 with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Fixing the bugs and developing new enhancements using JAVA / J2EE, spring, Hibernate, IBM Web Sphere.
- Used spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Apache Axis.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA .
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Log4J, Splunk for logging and tracing the messages.
- Implemented Test Scripts based on the User Requirements as specified by the Business side and Requirement document and analyzing Business Requirements and handling it as per Requirements.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, JBPM, HTML, JDBC, Web services, Rational Software Architect, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), Multithreading, Web Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-based security.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful and Preparation of Java and JSP coding standard checklist.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Involved in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Hands-on Experience on Selenium Web Driver to write user stories. Used MAVEN as a build tool in adding dependences with PAGE OBJECT MODEL design pattern.
Environment:: WebLogic 10.3, Java 1.5/1.6, Apache Axis, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 4.3, Servlets 2.5, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, JBOSS, Struts, DAO, AOP Spring, MVC Spring.Confidential
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML .
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support
- Designed and developed reports module using Reports Framework with Jasper engine.
- Written SQL and PL/SQL procedures for Hypersonic, Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Developed validation module with hard-edit and soft-edit checks for user-friendly purposes.
- Integrated Measures Module and warehouse import processor.
- Configured Bean mappings within the spring framework and Hibernate persistence.
- Developed JUnit test cases for the import and validation modules.
- Created executable files using Multi-Platform Install Shield
- Used another Jakarta commons logging, ANT and SVN.
Environment:: Java, Swing, Hibernate, Spring, XML, XSL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Hypersonic, MySQL, Ant, SVN