- 9+ years experienced in Software Development. Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a self - starter.
- Expertise with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of client/server-based enterprise applications using Java / J2EE Technologies in both Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Worked with J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts 1.3, Spring Framework 2-4, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, WEB SERVICES (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON) and ANT/Maven
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications .
- Experience building cloud native app with Spring Framework and Spring Boot (Auto Configuration).
- Experience in refactoring existing monolithic application to modular microservice.
- Expert developer of restful Web Service using Spring Boot and deployed to pivotal Web Services.
- Applying of TDD, experience of writing efficient unit tests, automated tests, integration tests, performance tests, do the analysis and tuning.
- Strong experience in using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, and equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Expertise in Spring Security Modules and Authentication.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI and Service Oriented Architecture SOA.
- Experienced in MVC Architecture and Struts Framework.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Involved in project requirements and designed plans, mockups, and prototypes for layers, front end, and back end coding.
- Experience in deploying applications on servers like Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat 6 and 7.
- Experience writing automated tests using tools like JUnit, ScalaTest, Spock or Specs.
- Experience on developing UI using Struts view tags (HTML, Bean, Logic and Nested), JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing with MongoDB clusters.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or React or AngularJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- Excellent Project Leader with good planning and monitoring skills.
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, and Windows
Web Development: HTML5, HTML, Java Script, Angular Js, Node Js, Ajax, Jquery, JSON
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, JMS, JNDI
Web Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Tools: / IDE: Eclipse, Hudson, JBuilder, Bamboo, Maven, My Eclipse, Net Beans, Apache ANT, Log4J, and TOAD
Version Controls: Rational Rose Clear case 18.104.22.168, Microsoft VSS, CVS, Git, SVN
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Work in a n Agile /Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Develop CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Develop HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2.0.
- Use JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Develop creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Develop internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Build different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF and JAX-RS.
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhance user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Knockout.js to simply the complex database for user interfaces.
- Implement Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Use REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Install configure Jboss Application server for the VPDC environment and currently working on the Prod environment setup in Cloud environment.
- Migrating the application from Web Sphere to JBoss.
- Manage and maintain MongoDB servers across multiple environments.
- Use CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Use Grunt for building the project.
- Report bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
- MVC and/or MVVM (AngularJS, Express JS).
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools.
- Established OpenStack project Infrastructure Program and served as tech lead.
- Demonstrate understanding of Core java concepts like OOPS, OOAD, ORM, and REST.
- Develop UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Use Maven for build application.
- Design and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Handle response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Create GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework 2.0, Hibernate 3.0 in terms of JSPs andServlets.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, deployment and integration testing.
- Designed architecture, entity relationship, use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Working with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Message Broker on various platforms like AIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs.
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using JQuery.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Proposed requirements, developed technical design documents and created prototype of critical business application using Java/J2EE and Oracle technologies.
- Designed and developed solutions that are highly reliable, scalable and meet business-defined services.
- Implemented practice of reusable code design, leverage application architecture and framework capabilities and functionalities.
- Developed business layer components using Spring & Hibernate, and GUI using JSP, GWT & XMI.
- Consulted on Information Technology expertise in the development and support of new and advanced concepts, applications, and techniques for equipment, networks, systems, and processes.
- UAT and fixed bugs from preproduction and post-production versions.
- Collected new requirements and use case clarifications from client.
- Performed system analysis, design and development, entity relationship, use case, sequence and class diagrams.
- Developed business layer components using Spring & Hibernate, and GUI using JSF, JSP & JQuery.
- Implemented business delegate, singleton, factory, business object and view helper design patterns.
- Developed various API's to communicate with Solr search engine and integrated Solr search engine in Web store.
- Experienced best practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed SSO and WS Security modules to give identity management support.
- Develop PL/SQL procedures, functions and triggers; created database tables.
- Performed system testing, unit testing and integration testing.
- Configured Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Tuned the application to achieve better performance and create production support documents.
- Involved in the development of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using agile methodology.
- Involved in constructing and designing Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, and Class diagrams using UML, Rational Rose and Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Implemented spring for MVC (Model View Controller) architecture and developed Spring Beans, Controller components (Controller, Form Controller etc.) and configured spring beans in springmvc-servlet.xml.
- Written Hibernate configuration and mapping files for storing the data into Oracle database.
- Used TOAD as database tool for running SQL queries.
- Involved in development and deployment of EJBs - Stateless Session Beans for implementation of Session Facade Design pattern.
- Used IBM MQ for asynchronous Point - Point and Publish - Subscribe messaging and implemented Message Driven Beans as for accessing these asynchronous messages.
- Created portals & port lets for each allocation calculations of Admin, Agent and Client modules in Web Sphere Portal Server.
- Configured and deployed the application in Web Sphere Application Server and configured Data Source and Connection Pooling.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Value Object, Factory, and Session Facade for the integration of application modules.
- Involved in Microsoft Excel generation using Java Excel.
- Configured LDAP for Authentication and Authorization of users.
- Developed Web Services with SOAP, XSLT, XML, XSL and WSDL.
- Used SOA framework to ensure the right services are provided and consumed.
- Optimized the code using PMD & Check Style standards.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using JUnit framework and Server side Logging & Client side logging using Log4J (Apache open Source API) and ANT scripts for the building the applications.
- Worked with functional team for the requirement analysis and implemented the changes.
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.