- Having 5+ years of professional experience in designing, implementing and deploying commercial Enterprise Applications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Experience in defining and designing the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines.
- Experience in developing components using AngularJS, Ajax, JQuery etc.
- Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the data layer.
- Good exposure on design patterns like Front Controller, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator and Singleton.
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and DB2.
- Created web GUI: pages, tables and charts using GWT (Google Web Toolkit), java Free chart library using MVC pattern.
- Excellent knowledge on On-premises Active directory & Cloud's Azure AD, Azure AD Domain Services.
- Expertise in working with spring, Struts, JSF, EJB, Ajax, SOAP and REST Web Services and JSON, Hibernate.
- Created and Configure micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with Angular JS application.
- Experience in writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Designed and developed the application using Java Server Faces ( JSF ) framework and spring web flow.
- Good experience in Manual and Automation Testing Using Selenium with Java, QTP, SOAP UI and Quality Center.
- Strong programming skills and development experience using Java, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring BOOT, EJB, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Drools, GWT,JSP Custom Tags Libraries, Jasper Report, JDBC and RMI.
- Design and implement micro-services API for mobile/web front end and back end edge points. Good Knowledge on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in Web Logic Application Server.
- Excellent knowledge in OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure)
- Strong knowledge about Multithreading, Collections and Exception handling mechanisms in Java. Good experience with HP Stackato.
- Implemented single sign-on (SSO) Authentication Scheme with IIS web server for to authenticate and identify users. Experience in using Maven and ANT for build automation.
- Involved with Active Directory and NTLM login methodologies.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Installing and troubleshooting single sign-on (SSO) hardware and software at facilities throughout the country. Experience in CMS configuration.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JUNIT.
- Expertise in using version control systems such as CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Prepared scripts for automated deployment of the applications into Stackato PaaS layer into Higher Environment.
- Proficient in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Application Servers - JBoss, IBM Web sphere, Web logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in using Fortify tool (SCA & SSC) to the code for coding defects and security issues.
- Competent in Database development using SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, views, cursors and Triggers.
- Using Java, J2EE (Struts, JSF, Servlets, JAXB, Web Services, Hibernate, Swing, JNI, JNDI) involved in developing web application to address the security vulnerabilities.
- Experience in designing highly transactional web-sites using J2EE technologies and handling design/implementation using GWT/RAD/Eclipse/Oracle ADF/WSAD.
- A good team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate work across different geographic locations.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JMS1.1, Multithreading, Applets, JDBC
Web Servers/application servers: Apache tomcat Server5.0/6.0, IBM Web Sphere server 6.1/7.0/8.5.5, Bea WebLogic server8.1/10.0, IBM Web sphere MQ.
Web tools and languages: HTML5, XML, CSS3, DHTML, HTML, AJAX, ANT, Java Script, WSDL.
Framework: Design Patterns, SOAP, MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2 9.0/9.5
Languages: C, C++ with OOPS, Java1.6/1.7/1.8, J2EE 1.3/1.4/5.0.
Build tools: Jenkins,Maven,JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista, Unix.
Tools: MS-Office 2003/2007/2010, Eclipse3.3/3.4, Dreamweaver, RAD6.0/7.5, Net Beans, IAM, SSO
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile (SCRUM), UML.
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe (VSS), ClearCase, ClearQuest, CVS.
Testing: Junit, Junit-Pref, JMock
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Used jQuery to make the frontend components interact with the Java script functions to add dynamism to the web pages at the client side.
- Used Spring MVC, IOC and AOP to develop intranet web application.
- Used LDAP as an active directory. Implemented the UI using Ext JS.
- Designed, implemented and tested the Spring4.x Domain Model for services using Core Java.
- Developed custom filters to intercept all the requests.
- Implemented the UI using Ext JS. Created Micro-services using Spring Framework.
- Designed, implemented and tested the Spring4.x Domain Model for services using Co
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Developed HTML5 prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Good understanding about Build Docker images and responsible maintaining Docker container.
- Experience in creating unique and elegant user-friendly websites using JQuery, Base, Bootstrap and Skeleton.
- Used ESB architecture for designing communication among different applications.
- Worked with Java Executor Framework to develop Multi-threading applications.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Involved in the configuration management using CVS and GIT.
- Designed and developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2.
- Worked on Configuration of Internal load balancer, load balanced sets and Azure Traffic manager. Managed Docker orchestration using Docker Swarm and also responsible for the containerization of applications using Docker.
- Designing solutions on Azure, AWS, Google, Soft Layer & other hybrid cloud options
- Clear concepts of Azure Service Management (ASM - Classic) model vs newer (ARM - Azure Resource Management) model and experiencing in setting up RBAC roles (OOB) and Custom RBAC roles to Subscription level, or Resource Manager Level to manage Azure Resources.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML5 pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability. Used Maven as a build tool. Implemented Java to XML binding.
- Hands on experience on Azure VPN-Point to Site, Virtual networks, Azure Custom security, end point security and firewall.
- Deployed maven built ear to perform manual deploy on WebLogic 12.1.1 application servers.
- Used AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked on setting up AEM projects using Maven. Used maven to create the war/ear file.
- Designed and developed required WSDL and XSD for the services.
- Worked within a massive multi-tiered system architecture comprised of a client layer, a delivery layer, an API layer, and a micro-services layer.
- Developed Docker Files to containerize internal applications and used the Docker engine to build and run Docker images.
- Good experience in No SQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra.
- Implemented JQuery plugins such as the alertify.js, iCheck to give improved functionality in Forms, Dialogs, Long Press actions of the DOM elements.
- Experience for evolving expectations of modern hospitality.
- Created the dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT). Execute Selenium Scripts, analyze results and report failures to dev team.
- Used Net Beans and Eclipse IDE for fundamental Java projects.
- Generated a complete maven project structure and added dependencies, plugins to pom.xml.
- Established specifications and processes for clear communication with overseas vendors during the product development and manufacturing stages.
- Involved in initializing cluster of Docker Engines in Swarm mode and deploying application services to Docker Swarm.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Hospitality Accounting
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro service.
- Involved in Back End testing, written SQL queries to retrieve and validate the data.
- Involved in Peer Reviews in order to check the correctness of the test Scripts and Test cases.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and .Net to receive and process XML files and deploy on Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Developed a custom approval workflow that dynamically scales up to 4 levels of approvals depending upon the risk associated with the application instance or role or entitlement.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and use AngularJS.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto Web Logic.
- Create Jenkins pipeline jobs for Puppet release process for module deployment, using Kanban agile methodology for puppet development.
- Worked on Eclipse Plugin Environment (PDE), Managed Build System (MBS), Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF) and also used the underlying CDT framework to develop the eclipse plugins.
- Experienced in Responsive Design framework using CSS, Bootstrap, Media Queries, and SASS framework.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Provided security rich data transport throughout the messaging cycle using Web Sphere MQ/TM.
- Designing and developing components and coupling them as web services to the product using SOAP with Apache CXF implementation. Designed the front end using Swing.
- Created Jenkins project for puppet development and testing the VM, created R10k environments and developed beaker tests scripts for testing VMs.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, Custom tags and Tiles 2.0 using Struts Framework, t-size.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Analyze the new enhancements and translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and prepare Design Documents. Involved in the system analysis, design, and development
- Involved in Project Plan, System & Integration documents
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation.
- Configured Struts Framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- Configuring the Jboss server with the required property files which contain the principals, passwords and their roles.
- Http protocol messages passed between server and client through web service.
- HTTP protocol uses the request/ response, client program sends an HTTP request message to an HTTP server, which returns an HTTP response message.
- An HTTP transaction consists of a single request from a client to a server, followed by a single response from the server back to the client.
- Developed and maintained Data Driven framework using Selenium Web driver, Java and TestNG
- Provide services on java based content management system by utilization of XSLT.
- Resolve and troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs by utilizing java and XSLT.
- Involved in the Understanding of the Requirements and Design of the Application and Active involvement in many aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Execute test strategies and analyze test results. Maintain strict adherence to client's prescribed testing guidelines, control processes and procedures.
- Preparing the design document based on requirements. And sending project status report on weekly basis. Developing the web applications using Core Java (Multithreading and Collection).
- Implementation of JUNITS for Unit and Integration Testing. Involved in preparation of Test plan and mapping test cases to requirements.
- Creating functional point estimation and responsible for designing user interface using Struts Framework.
- Developed User Experience Model containing Screens, navigation maps and use cases.
- Developed Sequence, Collaboration and Activity diagrams using UML.
- Developed web pages using JSP, Struts tags.
- Developed Action Classes for Struts framework and implemented java classes for corresponding Strut Actions. Involved in configuring Struts configuration files.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans for the business logic implementation.
- Responsible for implementation of DAO’s (Data Access Objects) to interact with the database using JBDC.
- Used Quality Center as a repository for requirement analysis, design test cases, Execute test cases, Bug tracking and reporting
- Entity and Session Beans were created using Session Facade Pattern to reduce network calls and enhance transactional capabilities and deployed using BEA WebLogic application server.
- Knowledge in Anti Money Laundering (AML)/ Know your Customer (KYC).
- Created SQL queries and procedures for MS SQL Server database.
- Implemented EJB (Session Beans) to implement WAS scheduler.
- Developed ANT scripts to debug and deploy application in the WebLogic environment.
- Used Git for Version Control System. Used Interceptors for Auditing and Logging purposes.
- Used IBM MQ series to implement messaging service.
Environment: HTML, JSP, Struts 1.1, EJB, JDBC 4.0, DAO, Eclipse 3.0, Web Logic 7.0, MS SQL Server 2005, UML, Java Script, DHTML, XML, IBM MQ series, Git, Ant, SQL, PL/SQL, AML/KYC.