- 8+ years of experience in design, development and integration of software applications and framework design using object - oriented and enterprise technologies in Agile working environment.
- Experience in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, Performance Tuning, and Testing.
- Hands on experience with Core Java 8 features like Functional Interface Programming, Lambda’s, Streams including extensive knowledge with concurrency, multi-threading, exception handling, filters, and Generics.
- Adroit in design and development of Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) Web Services using JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (REST) and JAX-R with Spring-Boot, Apache-Cxf, Jersey, Axis and Node(Express, Hapi).
- Experienced in Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS for unique and customize front end app development and to achieve MVC design flow.
- Expertise in design and development of Single Page dynamic-client-side application using Angular 4, React JS, Meteor JS, Ember JS and Vue Js.
- Solid experience in developing the rendering, re-rendering view React JS components, forms, events, and Redux asynchronous functions, client-side routing with React Router and React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Good knowledge of HTML, XHTML, HTML5, Java-Script, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, JSTL specification, XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB, DTD, Resource Properties.
- Proficient in using and designing Creational, Structural and Behavioral Design Patterns
- Proficient with various spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JTA, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, AOP and Spring Security.
- Expertise in designing and deployment of spring cloud-based Netflix Oss microservices with extensive experience with configuring Ribbon load balancing, Eureka naming server, Hystrix and Zul api gateways.
- Experience in working on Java Server(Prime) Faces (JSF) to build java technology-based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation, and page navigation.
- Worked on WSDL, Swagger and WADL implementing Soap services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF framework & Restful Services.
- Experience in using of Java Script build tools and task runners like Webpack, for React, Firebase and Angular 2.0/4.0, Grunt, Gulp for Angular 1.0, Browserify for packaging Node JS modules for browsers.
- Extensive experience with using java based ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and Spring Data.
- Dexterous with database modeling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i-11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience with relational databases like MYSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and MS SQL to build PL/SQL functions, store procedure, triggers, views and materialized views.
- Experienced with working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Apache Cassandra.
- Extensively Worked with NoSQL connectors Mongoose and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Comprehensive knowledge of J2EE standard’s and compatible application servers Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere and Glassfish.
- Experience in publishing and subscribing streams of records in enterprise message system and in designing and building real time streaming data pipelines using Apache Kafka.
- Comprehensive experience with using integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF Mule ESB, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Cloud based deployment experience on Amazon EC2 and their other offerings like S3 and AWS.
- Good understanding of PAAS platforms like Openshift and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in designing point-to-point and publish & subscribe java message-oriented middleware models (MOM) using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Strom MQ.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Used Jenkins to deploy the services to automate and build QA environments.
- Extensive experience in testing code using Chai, Mocha, Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and Soap UI.
- Proficiency in various development methodologies like Pair Programming, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming (XP), Waterfall model, Scrum, Agile, and Rational Rose.
- Experience in application development using RDBMS, and Linux shell scripting.
- Good conceptual skills with Version Control and there-by possess a good understanding of Git, CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Ant and Gradle.
- Experience using task runner tools like GRUNT, GULP, NPM and BOWER.
- Experienced with Splunk and ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash, Kibana).
- Used Maven as a build tool and Jenkins for monitoring the build status of the project.
- Experience with developing scalable applications using JSP’s EJB, JNDI, Struts, JMS
Java/J2EE: JDBC, JNDI, EJB, AWT, Servlets, JSP,JSTL, JSF, Spring and Hibernate.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Languages: C/C++., Java(proficient), SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Octave.
Web / Application Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins
Methodologies Agile: Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing Tools/Technologies: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Soap UI
Cloud: Amazon Webservices(AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF)
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Production phases of the application.
- Actively participated in the architectural design of the application.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features.
- Designed and implemented the Single Page User Interface for client service module using Angular 4.0, HTML-5, CSS/CSS3, SASS.
- Used Bootstrap along with Angular 4.0 for responsive design for the exposed enterprise application.
- Worked with Angular CLI, NgModules and Typescript in Angular 4.0 to create Controllers, media queries and Angular grid, carousels components.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom using Angular 4 to allow fully encapsulate custom elements,
- Enhanced Template-Driven and Model Driven forms mechanism by adopting @NgRx/store and @NgRx/effects which optimizes the storing and state of the data while navigating between the forms in application.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Used React Js with Redux and Firebase for prototyping components, rendering and re-rendering services, state management, programmatic navigation and overall design layout.
- Used React-Router for client-side routing.
- Used NPM, Yargs for managing dependencies and dev-tool dependencies.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Worked on implementation of microservice architecture using NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- Developed the code for exception handling for the modeled Api requests for the applications.
- Implemented scrutiny with the aspects of security and authentication using OAUTH 2.0 and Spring Security.
- Implemented Action Classes and server-side validations for account activity, tracking activity history and Transactions.
- Played a vital role in comprehensive documentation and understanding of Swagger Documentation.
- Developed configuration logic for microservices using Spring Cloud, Spring feign, and implemented logic for load balancing using Ribbon and Eureka as the naming server.
- Implemented the logic for Api Gateways using ZUL Api for dynamic service, rating services and aggregations of services along with Spring cloud sleuth, Zipkin and Rabbit MQ for dynamic tracing of microservices.
- Used Hystrix for fault tolerance using Hystrix dashboard monitor along with Spring cloud bus
- Worked with various java patterns such as Service Locater and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Responsible for analyzing, finding the root cause, and fixing the response issues from various microservices.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data into MYSQL database for relational data
- Used mongoose connector for connecting MongoDB, for unstructured data.
- Implemented CRUD logic for accessing data, both relational and unstructured data.
- Implemented Rabbit MQ Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Handled consumer logs and monitor Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS CodePipeLine and Amazon ECS.
- Implemented automated tests using jasmine, mocha and karma frameworks for front-end unit testing.
- Used SoapUI for implementing test cases using properties access data driven advance assertions.
- Deployed the application using Docker and AWS Console services.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, AngularJS /4.0,REACT JS, REDUX, NPM, YARGS, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Netflix ZUL, Rabbit MQ, Hystrix Swagger, Node.js, OAUTH 2.0, MongoDB, Spring Data, MYSQL, Hibernate, Mongoose, Apache Kafka, Docker, AWS, EC2, Jenkins, Selenium, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, GULP, Maven.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integration, and Deployment and production phases.
- Involved in development of Restful webservices using MERN stack, MongoDB, Express React-Redux and Node JS.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS and used various components in the REDUX library.
- Used REACT JS virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for client-side routing for dynamically changing client-side content.
- Used React-Routers for connecting the APIs which enforces the communication to the server while also implemented mock services in Node.js with the help of modules using Express.js.
- Used Axios service (React-Router technique) to retrieve data from server simultaneously in the background without interfering the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Used React-Draggable for developing drag and drop functionality, components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid. along with bootstrap for dynamic responsive design.
- Used Web pack for bundling of react, live-server, babel, magnifiers and for generating dependencies graph for web application development.
- Created and consumed RESTful API using Express.js to provide centralized logic and reusable data retrieval build on top of Node.js.
- Implemented Logic for pulling the data from the REST API with Axios AJAX and issued HTTP requests to interact with REST endpoints.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.
- Implemented JSON web tokens mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Integrating React apps with Node.js backend on an embedded server
- Used Express to manage server, routes, and content negotiation.
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express
- Implemented asynchronous logic for CURD operation in MongoDB using mongoose connector, and assertions.
- Configured mongo-connector to create a pipeline from the MongoDB cluster to keep synchronize with the multiple sources like Elastic Search and with other MongoDB clusters.
- Worked on structuring database schemas using mongoose migration system in MongoDB for quickly implementing logic for manipulation of data.
- Used NPM, Yargs, Bower and Grunt build tools.
- Extensively used ES6 syntaxes like Arrow Functions, Promises.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling and Load Balancing).
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry based platform built on Kubernetes programming with deployment manager and containerized using Docker.
- Used Source Tree for Git .
- Worked on the Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server), Universal and Heavy forwarder.
- Developed, implemented unit test cases and integration test cases using chai and mocha.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, REACT JS, REDUX Chai, Mocha, Git, NPM, YARGS Grunt, Bower, MongoDB, Node.js, Express, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, EC2, Jenkins, Splunk, Git, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Confidential, Arbor, Michigan
Sr. Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features.
- Created dynamic web pages using jQuery and HTML5 features such as Canvas, Audio/Video, Local Storage, Article, and Navigation.
- Developed responsive web application for backend system using AngularJS with HTML and CSS.
- Used Angular JS in developing single page applications.
- Responsible for client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, and Angular Js.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and media queries.
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC framework components Controllers, and Services that are bind using Dependency Injection to enable loose coupling between application components.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Developed using Hibernate mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring Boot.
- Created beans and managed dependencies with Spring Boot Auto Configuration.
- Implemented HATEOS for RESTful services.
- Enhanced Swagger documentation using custom annotations.
- Implemented logic for monitoring web services with Spring Boot Actuator.
- Played a key role in developing versioning of Restful services using header and content Negotiation approach.
- Developed and implemented dynamic filtering for restful webservices using Spring boot.
- Written Unix shell scripts that are used to bounce application server.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection of components.
- Developed MVC controllers and deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC.
- Implemented and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Developed model objects using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL)
- Designed Hibernate configuration file in ORM model which automate the mapping between the SQL databases and objects in java.
- Application developed using WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Junit test cases for Unit testing& for Continuous Integration we used Jenkins.
- Worked with project management tools like JIRA.
- Using JMS along with IBM MQ to send email or notify companies or users who have subscribed services in our product.
- Used Junit and Postman for unit testing of web services.
- Created automation framework’s and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Sr. Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM) and TDD Development.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Used Hibernate second level cache, eh cache to store the frequent access data.
- Developed the presentation n-Tier using JSP, Java Script and HTML.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs API along with other standard taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAPweb services with Axis implementation.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used JAXB 2 for converting Xml bindings to Java Beans.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security and WS security.
- SOAP(JAX-WS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients
- Implemented Quartz scheduler to execute batch programming using Spring Batch.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented webservices API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams using UML to comprehend the existing architecture.
- Developed the monolithic architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Developed the Presentation Layer using JSP Technologies.
- Implemented Spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Configured DispatcherServlet and ViewResolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of DispatcherServlet.
- Used JMS (IBM-MQ) for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed JSTL custom tags to support custom user interfaces.
- Protection against session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery for application is implemented using Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate ORM for persisting objects for designing Data Layer.
- Used JBoss for storing persistence Objects.
- Created Stored Procedure. Triggers and Views.
- Developed automation build using Ant and for deployment onto IBM WebSphere Server.
- Wrote test cases for unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Used Selenium locator techniques to automate and identify UI web elements.
- Used Log4j for logging runtime exceptions.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Jquery, Java script, JBoss, Hibernate, PL/SQL, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, UNIX Shell Scripts, ANT, IBM Web sphere, IBM MQ, JMS, J2EE, Junit, Log4J, Mockito, Selenium.