- 9+ years of strong IT experience in Software Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, Java Beans, Web services, XML.
- Utilized the Spring’s Web and ORM support to integrate Struts 1.2, Stuts 2.0, Hibernate 3.5 with Spring framework.
- Developed J2EE applications on different IDE’s like WSAD, Eclipse, JDeveloper etc.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Enterprise Java Applications using Confidential Web - Sphere, Web logic Application servers.
- Excellent RDBMS experience with XML/Database mapping, writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Triggers with Relational Databases Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX and other UI frameworks.
- Excellent experience in Web services technologies such as SOAP (Simple object access protocol), REST (Representational State Transfer) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Hibernate, Spring framework, JSF, Apache Struts framework.
- Customer centric with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Developed XML applications, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, DTD’s using DOM and XML Schemas.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Expertise in developing and deploying the Enterprise Applications (ear) and Web Applications (war).
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: Java1.2/5.0, C, C++, SQL, XML, PL/SQL
J2EE Common Service APIs: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB2.0/3.0,JPA,Hibernate, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA, JAXP, JAXB, AJAX, Struts, Spring
Middleware: EJB, JMS and RMI
Framework/APIs/Tools: Apache Struts 1.x/2.x/Tiles, JUnit, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Ant, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), AJAX
XML Web Services: XML, SAX, DOM, JAXB, WSDL, JAX WS, XPath, SOAP, XSLT, XHTML, DTD.
Web Servers: Web Logic 8.1/9.2/10, Apache Tomcat 5.5 /6.0.
Databases: Oracle 10g/ 9i, MS SQL Server2000/03/05 and DB2
IDE: My Eclipse, Eclipse, NetBeans and Sun Studio IDE
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Linux, Windows.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD(Test Driven Development)
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. J2EE Consultant/Developer
- Involved in analyzing BRD and preparing HLD and LLD to get an overview of whole system.
- Responsible for designing Use Case Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Involved in designing Entity data and Physical Data Model for the system.
- Responsible for creating DDL statements for the database.
- Involved in creating POJO’s for implementing business logic.
- Extensively worked on Spring framework for developing middle tier application and persistence tier using the Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Hibernate in mapping bean class to database tables to provide transparent persistence to POJO’s.
- Designed the web interface using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap and Angular-JS.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features and also single page applications using AngularJS.
- Involved in technical design and preparation Analysis Artifacts.
- Involved in implementing design patterns (DAO, DTO, and Singleton) to interact with backend J2EE to transfer data to UI components.
- Extensively worked on JUnit for unit testing.
- Designed and developed services using Restful and WSDL.
- Developed Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier
Environment: Linux, J2EE, Spring 1.0/2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, Web Services, SOAP, REST, DB2, WebSphere, JUnit, Log4j, GWT, Java Script, Angular JS, NodeJs.
Sr. J2EE ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Involved in the estimation of the project and in the preparation of project plan to allocate the resources.
- Requirements Analysis for the design of module.
- Development of Graphical user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries and business logic with java, j2ee, Struts2 and Spring
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer
- Developed different components of the application such as JSPs, EJB’s using Rational Application Developer.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in Agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using Angular.js, HTML 5.0 and CSS3
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business logic
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for integration with SAP information system
- Implemented various Design Patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j
- Used Dimensions for version control
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Used Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application.
- Prepared the partner WSDLs for all the services involved in orchestration. Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards.
- Developed modules that integrate with web services
- Understanding requirements and existing mock interfaces, interfacing with client and translating the requirements into application and system architecture.
- Designed JMS queues to process transfers asynchronously.
- Executed end to end integration testing and Created REST UI mock web services.
- Defined exception handling.
- Developed Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Prepared Construction plan and Test Cases.
- Implemented object/relational persistence for the domain model
- Actively participated in System testing, Integration testing and Stress testing.
- Designed and developed common framework for error logging and auditing that made use of DB tables,PL/SQL packages and Split-Join services.
- Lead common framework integration and testing end-to-end for many of the interfaces.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
Software Engineer (Specialization in J2EE )
- Developed modules independently using Spring 3.0 (Core, Context, DAO, ORM and Web modules) and integrated Spring with Struts and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate 3.5 as ORM solution in persistence layer of the application.
- Used Struts 2.0 framework in developing presentation tier along with JSP, JQuery.
- Used Spring's Dependency Injection mechanism to achieve collaboration among various beans across multiple tiers.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracle 11g database.
- Created data model and respective domain model using Hibernate/JPA annotations.
- Used Hibernate Criteria queries for dynamic database operations.
- Using Websphere Admin console setup the data sources, JNDI properties and JVM custom properties to load environment specific files in web application.
- Using Clearcase for version control and performed operations: join project, checkin, checkout, rebase, baseline and delivery from development to integration streams.
- Used JQPlot plugin of JQuery to create graphs using AJAX calls of JQuery form plugin.
- Involved in the JUnit and Regression testing for the application.
- Used ANT scripts for code compilation and Log4j for logging purposes.
- Participated in the requirements analysis.
- Work with QA to create test scripts and scenarios for enhancements and customizations to the core product.
- Communicate activities/progress to project managers, business development, business analysts and clients.
- Develop implementation and test plans, build software acceptance criteria, coordinate and work with clients to oversee the acceptance and dissemination process.
- Prepare and present the prototype for each and every functionality in the business process.
- Used Rational with UML for creating Use Case, Sequence, Class and collaboration diagrams
- Designed applications using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Object Interaction Diagrams (Sequence and Collaboration) and Activity Diagrams.
- Used Business Delegate, Data Access Objects, MVC, Service Locator patters
- Adopted J2EE best practices, using J2EE Design patterns.
- Developed Servlets, JSP and Command Objects and developing components.
- Involved in writing of JSP, Servlets for the presentation layer using Struts Framework.
- Worked closely with testing groups for Unit, Stress and Integration testing. Writing the Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts.
- Prepared Construction plan and Test Cases.
- Participated in writing the ANT script to build.
- Designed, developed prototype to evaluate the architecture and to meet the performance requirement.
- Involved in understanding the Requirements, Designing and preparing the technical specification document with Architecture diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for writing Session Beans and setting different transaction attributes for these business services.
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the Oracle database.
- Created connection pooling method to avoid the waiting for database connection.
- Involved preparing LLD
- Involved in Designing Using RAD (Model Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams)
- DAO and models.
- Involved Writing SQL Queries for business.
- Writing reusable code like service locator and Business exceptions.
- Developed JSP/J2EE coding, JUnit Test and testing.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database.