- Around 7 years of programming experience including design, development, implementation and maintenance of Java/J2EE/Web based applications.
- Extensive experience in Internet, client/server technologies using Java, J2EE,JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOA, XML, XSLT, JAXB, HTML, CSS, Java script, Ajax and Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Object - oriented analysis and design.
- Very good experience in SOA Architecture and Data Architecture.
- Hands on experience in integration web based applications with Web Services.
- Effective communication of Technical solutions to Project Managers and Business Architects to avoid the Solution Architecture gaps.
- Sound knowledge on continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Quick Build and Bamboo MQ, Active MQ,Rabbit MQ.
- Excellent project life cycle experience (SDLC) in all aspects of requirements specifications, design, code, test, deploy, maintaining and also have implemented projects in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Designed Use case diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Package diagrams, Flow charts and Deployment diagrams using UML Modeling tools.
- Very strong experience in gathering Business requirements.
- Deployed applications into with IBM WebSphere Application server, BEA WebLogic, Tom Cat, JBoss.
- Developed J2EE/Java applications using various IDE tools Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse 3.2/2.1, Net Beans, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in developing Java multi-threaded applications.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like in spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Experience in writing SQL Statements and Triggers for different database like Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Experience working on Rabbit MQ messaging service and microservices
- Experience in migrating from legacy systems to J2EE architecture.
- Experience in working different operating system environments with java in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, EasyMock and developing unit test cases.
- Continuous Integration testing and generating Test cases for web/Java core applications. Involved in preparing and reviewing Testing strategy, Master Test Plans, Integration Test Cases.
- Proficient in scripting languages like PERL & Shell Scripting.
- Good experience with Configuration management tools SVN, IBM Clearcase, Visual Source Safe (VSS), and Concurrent Versions System (CVS).
- Extensively used Jira and CA Clarity for project management and tracking.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting production related issues.
- Driven by new challenges and adept at adapting to any cultural and business environments.
- Experienced in Onsite-Offshore model.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
Web/App Server: IBM WebSphere 6.0/7.0, WebLogic 11g, Apache Tomcat 5x, JBoss
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Db2, Access
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, NetBeans, JBuilder, JDeveloper
Frameworks: MVC, STRUTS, spring 3.0, Hibernate (3.3), JUnit, ExtJS 2.0, and Log4J
Methodology: Waterfall, Scrum, Agile
Design Tools: IBM Rational Unified Modeling Language, J2EE Design Patterns, Adex
Build/Version Control Tools: SVN, IBM Rational Clearcase, IBM Rational Clearquest, SCM, Apache Maven, ANT
Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/NT/98/Vista, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements from business users, stake holders.
- Documented the business requirements and developed flow diagrams.
- Analysis of requirements including impact analysis on existing systems.
- Responsible in analyzing requirement, Technical Architecture document, Business Requirements Document, Technical Design Document, Functional Specification Document and Impact analysis document Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object oriented analysis.
- Worked with Claims Processing Team, MMIS Team, and Adjudication Team in understanding their requirements.
- Followed Agile and Scrum methodology for developing business application
- Created high-level and low-level design documents represent the data flow, components, impacted services, context diagrams and sequence diagram.
- Recommended different design patterns like façade, business delegate, factory, proxy and Singleton during development phase
- Worked closely with GUI team in developing CSS
- Developed user interface on Struts 2.0 Framework MVC design pattern.
- Used JSTL and Jakarta Struts Tags for implementing the views with tiles.
- Created various Action Classes which route requests to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean components and service the request.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, JQuery, Dojo, Ja vaScript, Ajax, HTML and CSS.
- Developed a messaging queue and Active MQ using JMS messaging to notify return messages post execution
- Configured the Struts Framework by providing the mappings for the Action Classes, Form Beans in the struts configuration file struts-config.xml.
- Involved in consuming and producing Web Services by making using of REST, WSDL and SOAP to communicate with CMS and third party agencies etc.
- Worked with SOAP UI for web services testing.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for asynchronous exchange of information between systems.
- Involved in implementing JUnit Test Cases.
- Used spring framework 3.1 to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Developed form binding, validation and exception handling using web flow
- Configured spring custom formatters and converters to convert data types to different formats.
- Configured Spring AOP with web flow for business and system logging.
- Developed deployment process using maven.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions
- Establishing and monitoring processes for Issue Management and Change Management. Using CA Clarity
- Worked in Production Support to resolve tickets.
Environment: Java1.8,JDK 1.8,Spring 3.1, Hibernate 9,Eclipse 4.X, Tomcat Web Server 7.0, CoreJava,Web services (SOAP & REST), SQL, XML,XSD,XSLT, JSP2.1, JQuery, Ajax Shell Scripting, LINUX, SVN, Maven 2.0, SOAP UI 4.5.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked a per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, and enhanced response using Angular JS.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Used React JS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
- Work on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot with Spring MVC flow.
- Created Action Classes, Rabbit MQ, Form Beans, and Model Objects for the application using Model View Controller (MVC) and Executed JMS service by using Rabbit MQ and Queues for the batch processing.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created WSDL and the REST envelope.
- Used Spring Boot application with embedded jetty server to run the application in instance.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Involved in complete application stack in AWS EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, ELB.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) process and implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Responsible for the Maven setup of the project along with deployment to Docker.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Involved in deployment of application on Apache Tomcat Server in Development.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Maven as build tool, adding dependencies and deploying the application.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java 1.7,JDK 1.7 EJB 2.1, IBM WebSphere 6.0, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 3.2, Hibernate 3.2, XML Beans, PL/SQL, XML, Rabbit MQ, JMS, ANT, DB2 database, Maven 2.x, SVN, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Spring MVC 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Micro Services, SOAP, RESTful, AWS, Jenkins, JMS, XSLT, SQL, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS 7.1, JSON, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA, GIT, Agile.
- Collected required information from Agents for documenting the requirements of Accounting module, claims module
- Performed Iteration Planning for the Modules developed
- Created Dialog boxes using DOJO for better look and feel
- Used XSLT for all the front end development
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired (dependency injection) them as per the requirement
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server
- Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Extensive Experience in Multi-Tier and Web Enabling the Legacy Systems with IBM WebSphere MQ series and WebSphere Message Broker.
- Used Angular.js and Node.js for developing single page web applications
- Implement modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update and delete operations
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate, build and release Spring Boot framework
- Got exposure to build and deploy the changes in a production environment by executing the build script and deploying the compiled GWT client side code and server side code to the production server
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system
- Involved in helping the UNIX and Splunk administrators to deploy Splunk across the UNIX and windows environment
- Design and develop automation framework using Java, Selenium web driver, JUnit, Maven, Ant and SVN
- Created services for various modules like Account Creation and Maintenance using SPRING
- Used apache-Maven tool to build, configure, and package and deploy an application project
- Used Jenkins for build maven project
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAP UI to test the SOAP
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy applications
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery
- Generated the required XML files to transfer data between the server and the web pages
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- XPATH expressions are used to extract data from the XML files
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Mock Objects
- Analyzing the requirements specification documents and prepare Technical Requirements Specification Documents. Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Designed and created Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked with J2EE Design Patterns such as Model View Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator pattern for locating the EJB 3.0 classes which will locate Data Access Objects based on the request key supplied from Request Processing classes.
- Actively involved in designing SOA architecture for integrating with Beacon Commerce applications.
- Developed JSP pages with MVC architecture using Spring MVC, Servlets and Simple tags.
- Exposing the Services using Web Services with WSDL, WSDD, SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, UDDI
- Developed Application BL modules using EJB session beans. provided first level mapping from clients to Akamai servers.
- Used Lucene 3.0.2 for the generation of the flat file for Indexing.
- For Spelling Check used Varies API like JAWS,JAZZY API.
- Batch to extract Data from the Wcs Database using Thread pool.
- Wrote SQL Map files for Hibernate.
- Responsible for development of build scripts for compilation, generation and deployment of application archive files to Web logic 9.2 using ANT.
- Coordinated with the testing team in preparation and validation of Test Plan, Test Specification and Test Scripts.
- Tested the entire system according to the Test Cases using JUnit 4.5.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for building and deploying the application on JBoss 5.1 for all the releases.
- Was involved in interacting with the clients and application users for their requirements, specifications and enhancements.
- Used Test-Driven Development with SCRUM Agile methodology.
Environment: Java1.5, JSPs, EJB 2.1, POJO, STRUTS framework, JDBC,Unix, Windows XP, JSP 2.1, Servlets 2.4, SQL, HTML, XML, Ajax, JSON Log4J, Java 1.6, Akamai server, Lucene 3.0.2, JAWS, JAZZY, Junit 4.5, Spring 2.5, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate 3.0, JBoss 5.1, Eclipse 3.3, MySQL 5.1, Toad, Ant.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagram and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques using Enterprise Architect.
- Developed ER and UML diagrams for all the design, and documented all the process flows using Enterprise Architect.
- Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework, Coding involves writing Action Classes/Custom Tag Libraries, JSP.
- Developed Action Forms and Controllers in Struts 2.0/1.2 framework. Utilized various Struts features like Tiles, tagged libraries and Declarative Exception Handling via XML for the design.
- Responsible to develop a system to synchronize database repositories every month with external databases.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using JDBC.
- Integrated STRUTS with JDBC Frameworks.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).Compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean Classes.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures in Oracle and PL/SQL for back end which were used to update business logic over a set of scheduled timers.
- JUnit is used to do the Unit testing for the application.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar archive.
- Managing/Fixing bugs and Client Issues in the application.
Environment: CoreJava, Java 1.5,Spring AOP 3.0.5, Servlets, Struts 2.0/1.2, JDBC, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, JSTL,HTML 5, XML, XPath, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), JUnit, Eclipse, JMS, PL/SQL, Oracle, Apache Ant, Eclipse, Ration Rose, Clear Case.