- Over 7+ years of IT experience designing and developingWeband UI applications across various domains.
- Proficient in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) using JAVA/J2EE technologies like Java (collections, Threads), JSP, JUnit.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using AngularJS and Node.js.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experienced in creating dynamic web pages using Bootstrap and Angular4.
- Experienced in working with Confidential Background, layouts and positioning along with Responsive Web Design.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Well versed with functional designs, design review, coding, testing and product documentation and great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Having sound working knowledge writing queries using Structured Query Language ( SQL ), skillful in creating Tables, Views, Indexes and other SQL joins and complex query writing.
- Experienced in working with RDBMS, JDBC , Oracle 11g,MS SQL Server 2000, MYSQL.
- Extensive experience in writing PL/SQL procedures/Functions/Packages Etc.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML base web services(SOAP).
- Proficient scripting experience in ECMA scripts(ES6, ES7).
- Strong understanding of REST ful Web Services and consumption using AJAX.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in unit testing with JUnit
- Experience in using version control systems like Git.
- Effective communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn modern technologies and Team Player with very good organizational and interpersonal skills.
DevelopmentSoftware: C, C++, Python, JAVA, Android programming
IDE: Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, DeveloperToolsEditPlus, Webstrom, Sublimetext, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code.
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing, MS Visio
Automation: Python scripting, Shell script
Database: MYSQL, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, SQL Server
SDLCs: Waterfall, Agile
Virtualization and Cloud: AWS, Virtual Box, VMware
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10,MAC OS X
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful
Testing/Logging tools: Junit, JMock, Easy Mock, Bugzilla
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
Senior Front-end developer
- The frontend of the application was developed using bootstrap, Confidential along with frameworks like Backbone.JS, React.jsandAngular2.
- Used Angular2 to create server-side applications, used its libraries relating to HTTP, SSLcompression, filesystem access, etc.
- Involved in consumption of SOAP web services for data transfer.
- Extensively involved in writing the PL/SQL Queries for different database operations such as data updation, retrieval and modification.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to construct UI using React.js.
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
- Took part in the process of code integration and migration of the code to other environments
- Design and development of Test Scenarios for the functionality testing, worked with data validation and inline edits for error handling of the application, write code in Angular2 to develop Single Container Applications.
- Worked on object modeling using UML2, created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system objects in accordance with thebusiness requirements
- Used Angular2 components like Directives, Controllers, Views, model, services and Router modules to implement single page applications.
- Used Jackson library to parse JSON response from Rest web service to java objects andbind to Angular2 model.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and- Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality using JQUERY.
- Developed Confidential styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects
- Participated in creating various test scripts and scenarios for testing and quality assurance for the developed web-based and core Java applications.
- Took part in daily stand-up SCRUM with an agile environment; the sprint duration is up to two weeks.
Environment: - Confidential, HTML, Java script, jQuery, JSP, Angular2, bootstrap, Ajax, JSON, Node.js, React.js.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Front end Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and various phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) of the application.
- Developing a web based application from a window based application.
- Experience in using SQL for storing data in the database.
- Expertise in using Node.js, Bootstrap, for theeasy manipulation of modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, Pop over, button, type head, etc.
- Utilization bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc.
- Created XHTML Pages with Confidential and the Box Model. Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Architected the front-end framework, monitoring dashboards and real-time monitoring user interfaces using AngularJS Widgets.
- Developed and Implemented WebServices.
- Developed the UI screens using JSP’s, Java script and Confidential .
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with Confidential styles for consistent look across all browsers and all pages.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers and Node.js.
- Worked with Confidential background, Confidential Layouts, Confidential positioning, Confidential text, Confidential border, Confidential margin, Confidential padding, Pseudoelements and Confidential behaviors.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT testcases.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP. Used Git Subversion to implement version control System.
Environment: -HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Responsive Design, Bootstrap, AngularJS,Node.js, React.jsDOM, JSON,Illustrator.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptualWireframes and Mockups.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Worked on AJAX controls like Update Panel to manage the post back of the web page to server, AJAX Script
- Used Angular.js to create server-side applications, making use of its libraries relating to HTTP, filesystem access, etc.
- Declaring dependencies in the project, specifying Start and Test scripts and keeping track of outdated dependencies.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Node.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of jQuery frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Followed agile methodology for developing the application.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Java UI Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design; Analysis of the CustomerSpecifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and coded from specifications; analyzed, evaluated, tested and implemented complexsoftware applications.
- Creating front-end using Android Layouts and widgets.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/ Confidential, maintaining code and flow of control.
- Accessing the backend part using SQL queries from front end.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it onthe UI for DOM/ Confidential Manipulation.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and adjusting the code (by following optimizationstandards).
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overallUX.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Worked closely with QA team to understand the reported defects and fix them.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Worked in Agile software methodology with Scrum type development.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for different modules using JSP, HTML, XML, Confidential, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets.
- Worked extensively on design and development of UX, UI, IA, HTML and Confidential .
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Created various interactive plugins, widgets or design UI/UX
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the applicationfunctionality and add new features.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases using Easy Mock and DB units for unit and integration units.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.