- Over 7+ years of IT experience involving all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier distributed, secure enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications in Health Care, Telecom, Finance and Banking domains.
- Expertise in application development using Java/J2EE components which include Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JPA, Swing, JAXB, JavaFX.
- Extensive experience in implementing Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture for enterprise applications using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, EJB, JSF, JPA and JMS frameworks.
- Extensively used IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Net Beans for Java/J2EE application development.
- Extensively used Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to create RICH Internet Application(RIA).
- Extensively used FindBugsand Checkstyleplugins for Eclipse for defect detection and for reporting any violation while coding.
- Good Knowledge on OWASP Top 10 Most Critical Web Application Security Risks.
- Experience in deploying the web applications using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
- Strong knowledge on developing and implementing the back-end services for web applications using Microservices Architecture and proficient in developing microservicesSpring Boot.
- Used Spring-Security module for Authentication and Authorization for Web Applications.
- Extensively implemented Event Listeners, Adapers, Layouts and Containers of Java SWING for developing light weight front end screens.
- Goodexperience in consuming and producing REST Web Services using Spring Rest Controller with data exchange format as JSON/XML.
- Experience in SOAP services (JAX-WS) with Apache CXF as runtime enginethat include using WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI.
- Good experience in Templating frameworks like Velocity andThymeleaf.
- Expertise in working with Multi-node distributed Coherence Cache.
- Expertise in creating UML diagrams (Use-Case diagrams), Class diagrams, Sequence and Activity diagrams using tools like MS Visio, Rational Rose during the design phase.
- Experience on ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA used for mapping Java classes with database tables usingHibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Good experience in Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data MongoDB, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Transaction).
- Strong knowledge in the development of cloud hosted applications and REST API using Spring Boot with Tomcat.
- Sound knowledge in use of build tools such as Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, Hudsonand project tracking tools like JIRA and QC.
- Experiences in SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in databases like MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle 8.x/9i/10c/11g.
- Experienced in writing test cases using Junit, Mockito,Spock,TestNG and testing the services using SoapUI, Postman, Advanced Rest Client.
- Sound knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) using Junit, Log4J 1.2.17 and collaborated in developing testing plans for Unit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like Strategy, Factory, Builder, Service Locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Delegate, Front Controller and Singleton design patterns.
- Worked with version control tools such as GIT, Clear Case and SVN.
- Worked on various projects using various models ranging from Waterfall to Agile development models with small to large-scale teams both onshore/offshore.
- Extensive usage and good understanding of Core Java concepts like OOPS, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Generics, Collections Framework, Serialization, Networking.
- Good knowledge on scriting languages like Shell scriting and Perl.
- Good knowledge on concepts of Java 8 like Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Good knowledge, development experience and excellent troubleshooting skills on various OS platforms like Windows, Linux and Unix based.
- Good knowledge on integration of services in SOA by using Oracle Enterprise Service Bus(ESB).
- Experience in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS) and created Development Environments in Amazon Web Services using services like VPC, ELB, EC2 and RDS instances.
- Good knowledge in working with AWS services like Elastic Block Storage (EBS),S3, Elastic Load-Balancers(ELB), Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), VPC, RDS, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Elastic Filesystem, Identity and Access Management(IAM), CloudFormation, Glacier.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, effective communication and strong analytical, organizational skills with an ability to get things done on time.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills with Strong Technical and Analytical reasoning ability.
Languages: C, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, Gemfire
J2SE Technologies: JDBC, AWT, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JNDI, JSTL, JSF, Web Services(Rest with JAX-RS, SOAP with JAX-WS), Java Mail API, JPA.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, Log4J, Junit, JasmineJs, Spock
Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Web Services, Spring Transaction, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring Boot
Unit Testing: Junit, TestNG
Design Skills/Tool Kit: UML, Anti-Patterns, Enterprise Architect, GWT.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic Server 10
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JSON
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Net Beans, Brackets, Atom
Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
GO4 Design Patterns: Template Method, Command Pattern, Facade, Singleton, Factory Method
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: CVS07, SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows XP,7,8,10, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS, Red Hat Linux
Methodologies: SDLC, OOPS, AGILE
Other: Docker, HP Quality Center
Confidential, MiddleTown, NJ
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database.
- Application used Web Services to communicate with external applications and vendors
- Worked closely with BPM team to assist in creation of connectors and used EJBs with JNDI to invoke the java application.
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebSphere to deploy the applications
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Façade, Data Access objects, and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, etc.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Strong knowledge on developing and implementing the back-end services for web applications using Microservices Architecture and proficient in developing Microservices Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Responsible on Runnable from a Groovy script with Ratpack
- Created many REST (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) service endpoints, both for POST and GET operations using groovy language and grails platform.
- Implemented Grails Tag Libs to avoid groovy code in GSP pages
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as Json distributed to 43 applications
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Development of stateless GUI web client using Grails, GSP, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, PostgreSQL based on client/server architecture.
- Utilize Camel to integrate Microservices with other Microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Involved in the application development using Java platform. Model View Control (MVC) structure implementation.
- Mapping of ORM objects to tables using the Hibernate as the persistence framework.
- Involved in different service classes, used across the framework.
- Implementation of Web Services using Axis for the integration of different systems
- Used XML, SOAP and WSDL with DOM parser in the development of the Web Services component to transform and transfer the data between the applications.
- Usage of SOAP/WSDL in the exposure of various capabilities as the Web Services.
- Testing of Web Services using the SOAP UI, by sending the SOAP i/p request.
- Gradient effects through the development of the CSS style sheets. Developed navigation, icons and layouts.
- Developed client-side user interface and server-side software components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- AdobeUsedMaven as build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used GitHub as repository and Jira for bug and stories tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven development(TDD) using frameworks like Junit, Mockito and Easy Mock.
- Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Developed and deployed EJB’s (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Developed Java interfaces and BOs using Spring IOC with annotations in Eclipse Galileo IDE
- Worked with SQL, HQL queries and involved in the design and development of DB tables.
- Implemented Asynchronous REST client using connection pool.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework.
- Developed DAOs and Entity classes using Spring IOC and Hibernate with annotations
- Created Business Logic classes and DA classes using Java
- Worked with Oracle Database Admin to keep all the specified tables as assigned by developments in sync for every release
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML and Template for a Java based search platform was developed using JSP/JSTL.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node. Js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular.js framework.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React. Js and Node. Js in effective web design.
- Developed and deployed EJBs, Servlets and JSPs on IBM WebSphere Server.
- Used MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases. Developed complex SQL queries for reports.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, and extensively used Spring IOC and AOP.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in spring framework using Setter Dependency Injection (DI) or IOC.
- Created hibernate mapping files for Java classes using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Implemented and customized Returns web services using JAX-WS with EJB.
- Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web services.
- Implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Provides support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Unit testing was performed using Junit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for software version control.
- Designed, automated and lead Enterprise level high volume Java and WebLogic upgrades and migration effort.
- Worked on the BIRT (Business intelligence and reporting tool) to create reports.
- Worked in MongoDB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.0.5) installation, configuration and administration.
- Have used ActiveMQ to handle the commands across the application.
- Analyzed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype.
- Used ANT and Python Scripts to Automate the Build and Deployment Process to the Web Services. Used Service deploys command for building the Web Services. Used Maven for few Modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle, Spring, AJAX, CVS, XML, JSP, HTML, Tomcat, UML, SOAP, DOM, Web Services, Java Script, JUnit, Windows XP, TOAD, SQL, jQuery, CSS, log4j, Agile, Eclipse.Confidential
Java / J2EE Developer
- Developed the Administrator module of the application to maintain the system code tables, Individuals and managing the roles etc.,
- Developed the financial management module for the user to maintain the contracts, task assignments and deliverables etc.,
- Developed the location search module for the users to maintain the site related details like programs, phases and activities etc.,
- Used map-direct for marking the location on map for the users to maintain the site details.
- Involved in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to analyze software specifications and identification of application functionalities for design, development and testing.
- Involved in functional and regression testing of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate to implement the search functionality throughout the system and for optimizing search performance the Hibernate cache is implemented.
- Implemented the role based security at action level throughout the system
- Implemented Pagination throughout the system using the display property in CSS
- Used SPRING framework along with Struts to give IOC and MVC feature to the application.
- Developed J2EE backend based screens for user to manage contract, site and other functionalities.
- Used JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX for the enriched front end.
- Used Java Collections and Exception handling at high level.
- Writing Data Access Objects (DAO) for fetching and storing the client data in the database.
- Used Struts validations to validate the user input data
- Updated design changes in such a way that the current implementation is not impacted for the Change Requests.
- Designed the wire frames to present the customer in JAD sessions, updated the design document.
Associate System Engineer
- Developed front-end scripting for Core Banking Project using JQuery plugins
- Developed common functions for using AJAX and response parsing across the applications.
- Used JSTL, HTML, Ajax and CSS for front-end deliverables.
- Involved in all phases of application development.
- Developed view pages and Java Beans (Java Beans, HTML, SQL).
- Wrote abstract classes and also used common design patterns which developing applications.
- Defined controllers, action mappings, forms and view pages for appointment management system.
- Developed User Interface using JSF, ICEfaces.
- For efficient results to manipulate data, used Hadoop ecosystem.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces, Model design, and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed interaction framework for asset database interaction and developed save and conversion specific servlets for applet interaction.
- Designed and developed web-based software using STRUTS MVC Framework and Spring web flow.
- Used AJAX and Java Script to handle asynchronous requests, and CSS was used to keep uniformly in look of the application.
- Developed light weight and highly customizable front-end screens with Java SWING.
- Extensivelyused EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Created Test plan documents and testing using Junit Framework.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing valid .xml files as defined by XSD.
- Used DB2 as back end database and created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection.
- Used Tomcat server for application development with Eclipse.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Gathered user requirements followed by analysis and design. Evaluated various technologies for the Client.
- Developed HTML and JSP to present Client side GUI.
- Designed the HTML based web pages for displaying the reports.
- Developed Java classes and JSP files.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Develop user-defined tags using XML.
- Developed Java Mail for automatic emailing and JNDI to interact with the Knowledge Server.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC)
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans like Entity Beans, Session Beans (both Stateless and State Full Session beans)
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on WebLogic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers on MySQL Database
- Deployed and Tested code on Apache Tomcat Server in both Local and Dev. Environments.
- Used Ant build scripts to build and deploy the application.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE, EJB 2.1, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JNDI 1.2, Java Mail 1.2, JDBC 3.0, Struts, HTML, XML, CORBA, XSLT, Java Script, Eclipse3.2, Eclipse RCP, MySQL, WebLogic 8.1.