- Solid background in programming. 2 years of overall programming experience.
- I have worked with micro controllers in school and have built some projects with them using different computer languages.
- Excellent communication skills and can work with the full stack, local candidate and can start immediately.
- I believe only hard work and a good work ethic will get you far in life.
- I am an aspiring software engineer who loves to program, solve problems and learn new skills.
- As an employee, I will do my very best to contribute my knowledge and skills to aid my co - workers.
- C, C# and C++
- HTML, CSS and XML
- Autodesk AutoCAD software
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Confidential, Dexter, MI
- Debugged Confidential software
- Solved issues with Hardware and Software
- Configured and installed software for Spectrometers and In-Situ technology
Systems Engineer Intern
Confidential, Plymouth Township, MI
- Wrote excel documents recording customer issues with multi-media devices.
- Helped tune Bluetooth devices.
- Ensured proper installation of software and various multi-media devices.
Information Technology Clerk
Confidential, Ypsilanti, MI
- Answered phone calls, and offered computer and technical help.
- Watched over computer lab and offered help to students
- Worked on a Confidential plugin for Confidential Co. for their ticketing platform.
- Used Confidential to extract Confidential ticket event info to display in a web post.
- Designed a settings page to configure the secure site to purchase tickets.
- Used HTML and CSS to design my custom web post.