- Having 7 years of experience in developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JPA, Hibernate and spring on various Application Server platforms for Banking, Insurance, Investment Brokerage and Networking domains.
- Experience in architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, enhancements & production support.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications.
- Strong hands - on on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect and MS Visio.
- Expert level skills on Java, J2EE (EJB, JMS, JNDI, Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Java Beans, JDBC).
- Experienced in working spring modules - IOC, AOP, JDBC DAO, and MVC & ORM.
- Experienced in working Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging.
- Expert level skills in Hibernate, JPA & JTA.
- Sound knowledge in implementing Web Services using Apache AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, JAX-RPC and GDS.
- Expertise in XML technologies with JAXB and JAXP, XPath, XSD, SAX, DOM parsers.
- Sound knowledge on Application Servers and Web servers - JBOSS 6.2/5.x, Bea WebLogic 10.3/8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.x(WAS), and Apache Tomcat 6/5. x.
- Experience on MS-SQL 2008, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MongoDB, Sybase & MySQL.
- Experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Developer & TOAD.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Experience in building and deploy tools - Ant and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build.
- Extensively worked with version management tools Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS and PVCS
- Experienced with IDE tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans and IBM RAD.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
- Successful in Agile - SCRUM, test driven development, prototype development and waterfall software development methodologies.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA 1.4, 1.5, 1.6,1.7 J2EE, and PL/SQL
Internet Technologies: J2EE - Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, AJAX, JSF, Struts 2.x/3.x and Spring3.x/4.x, REST, SOAP, AWS
Operating systems: Linux & MS-Windows NT, XP
Web Layer: HTML, XML, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, JSON and Web Services with GDS
RDBMS: Oracle (TOAD & SQL Developer), MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL & MS-SQL 2008
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA & JTA
Development IDE/ Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, TOAD and SQL Developer, Sybase Power Builder.
Methodologies & Concepts: OOAD & UML
Web Servers: JRUN, Tomcat, Sun One Web Server
Application Servers: JBOSS 6.x/5.x, WebLogic, WebSphere
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: CVS, Visual Source Safe, Perforce & PVCS
Others: Rational Rose, MS Visio, JUnit, Teamsite6.7, Interwoven Open Deploy and workflow modular, Hudson, Jenkins
Sr. Java/J2ee (Full Stack Developer)
- As a Java developer involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in developing, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Participated in code review sessions and system design discussions. Interacted with Product Managers to fine tune user stories and with testing team to approve Functional Specification and test cases.
- Responsible for building the service from ground up using Jersey & React.
- Created the responsive UI components using React/Redux and to dispatch events to the store.
- Used Node JS & NPM with grunt for UI package management.
- Responsible for spring configuration, Restful (Jersey) Configurations and web.xml.
- Used glassfish Jersey libraries to configure Restful Services
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management Console.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and backup on AWS.
- Created the restful endpoints, service & data access layers for end to end communication.
- Created iBATIS ORM files for database interactions.
- Developed Rest Web services for IOS and android mobile web sites and apps.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application
- Used Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks for database connectivity.
- Designed OAUTH framework for authorization flow for web services.
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping with hbm.xml
- Involved in requirements gathering and design of application workflows.
- Involved in design and development of a workflow using CAMUNDA BPM.
Environment: Core Java (JDK 1.8), React.js, Node.js, HTML5/CSS3, JMS, Jersey RESTful framework, Spring MVC, mybatis, Hibernate, AWS (EC2 S3), Log4J, JUnit, Mockito, Ant, Gradle, Emma, Sonar, Jenkins, MySQL, Aqua Studio, Intellij IDE, CRUD and XML.
Confidential - Charlotte N.C
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Applications are implemented using agile methodology where there are daily SCRUM meetings every day to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in all phases of the project requirement, analysis, design, coding and Unit testing.
- Involved in Test driven development, including code coverage and profiling.
- Involved in writing cloud deployed applications using Confidential Web Services.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure.
- Enhanced the overall performance of AWS RDS Aurora database instances, by increasing the architectural class definition of specific instances.
- Used Angular.JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using spring boot to the underlying customer event API.
- Working in GitHub repository.
- Implemented server side Restful web services for external vendors to access our applications.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested web services with REST Client (postman).
- Developed REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Tested services using Junit with Mockito framework and for integration testing used spring with Junit.
- Worked on Dynamo DB, creating tables and performing scan and query operations based on the hash and range keys.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations.
- Modify and update existing Python and Shell scripts in the application.
- Involved in testing internal routes and Get, Put, Post, Delete methods using postman.
- Implemented log4j framework for logging the application.
- Configured build, gradle to manage project dependencies and plug-ins to build the application.
- Used Jenkins to deploy the services to develop and QA environments.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Intellij IDE, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS SQS, AWS RDS, J2EE, Groovy, Mockito, Junit, Spring Boot, Spring, Restful Web Services, MongoDB, Postman, GitHub, GRADLE, LOG4j and Python.
Confidential - Arizona
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in Agile - SCRUM methods, break tasks into small increments called SCRUM with minimal planning.
- Created Software Design documents, Technical Design documents & Unit testing documents. Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using MS Visio as part of UML.
- Designed and developed customer registrations and login screens using JSP, HTML and DHTML.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to create a responsive website that fit all devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Developed Web pages to display various screens on desktop and mobile devices using JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS3.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, and extensively used Spring IOC and AOP.
- Build and deploy application on UNIX servers using Maven and Jenkins.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in spring framework using Setter Dependency Injection(DI) or IOC.
- Developed Restful Web service with JSON for the application.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J.
- 0Developed DAOs using JPA entity manager and JTA for transaction handling.
- Used Hibernate and Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application. And log4J for logging and auditing of transactions.
- Developed JUNIT test cases for the components to ensure all the developed code.
- Implemented Iterative (Agile Modeling) process for development and release process.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages.
Environment: Linux, Windows 2007, JBOSS 6.2, Java6.0, Spring 4.x, JPA, JTA, Hibernate3.0, Oracle 11, Restful Web Services, Log4J, SQL Developer, SVN, JUnit
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in Various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and involved in Agile methods, break tasks into small increments called SCRUM with minimal planning.
- Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using Visio as part of UML & created documents.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J and transaction handling in DAOs.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Implemented Spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Involved in development of DAO Layer using Hibernate.
- Configured using Hibernate for the Database connection and Hibernate Query Language(HQL) to add and retrieve the information from the database.
- Used Hibernate, a technique of mapping data representation from business logic to database with SQL based schema.
- Used Hibernate and Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application.
Environment: JBOSS 5.x, Java 1.6, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, JAXP, XML, JNDI, Oracle 10g, Restful web Services, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS, Junit, Eclipse.
Confidential - Boston-Ma
- Requirement gathering and preparing requirement document.
- Involving in high level and low level designs as per the requirement/solution.
- Involving in designing of various class diagrams and sequence diagrams by using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Developed the application JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, Hibernate.
- Involved Java/J2EE based applications and Java/JEE based portal projects
- Designing and developing the Servlets, JSP and JAVA classes for the presentation layer.
- Implemented software changes and enhancements used and JUNIT testing for all the enhancements.
- By using Angular Js with the MVC made both the development and the test easier.
- Experience in Installing Tomcat application server
- Developing web-tier using Struts framework.
- Creating custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability of user interface components.
- Testing and deploying the application on Tomcat.
- Maintaining the database required for report generation.
- Gathered user requirements and specifications.
- The application involved tracking invoices, raw materials and finished products.
- Developed the entire application on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server side validation and generate result for user.
- Used JDBC interface to connect to database.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database .
- Performed User Acceptance Test.
- Deployed and tested the web application on WebLogic application server.