- Around 7 years of experience in IT industry and4+ years of extensive experience on ServiceNow Development, Maintenance and Administration
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) managing project scope, requirement definition, resource management, change management, analysis, managing work schedules, project status reporting, project coordination and conflict resolution.
- Experience on Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Project Portfolio Suite, Service Catalog, and Configuration Management.
- Experience in managing process, technology and IT service management solutions, ITIL processes, customizing and configuration of ITSM tools
- Experience in Design, manage and analyze CMDB (Configuration Management) configuration items and its integrations like Infoblox, EquipDBand SCCM
- Expertise in scripting using Java Script
- Worked on Discovery in ServiceNow.
- Experience on creating reports and e - mail notifications
- Experience working on SaaS(Software as a Service) based tools (ServiceNow), with focus on implementing ITIL processes
- Expertise in developing Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies, UI actions, Script Include, SLA and Import sets
- Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP and REST API’s
- Experience in creating and managing Service Catalogs, Record Producers, Order Guide, UI Pages
- Experience in design and developing custom applications in ServiceNow
- Experience in design and developing advanced Workflows
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Experience developing and delivering Onsite-Offshore model
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Documentation skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in high speed, quality conscious and multitasked environment.
- Experience in Data migration Projects which uses SQL Loader, PL/SQL programming, coding Procedures, triggers and functions
- Expert in Export, Import and SQL*Loader Utilities.
- Expertise in RDBMS development including Oracle SQL, PL/SQL database backend programming with stored procedures, Functions and packages, Forms and Reports
ITIL: ITIL, ServiceNow, SCR, ITSM and LDAP
Programming Languages: Jelly Script, Angular Js, Java, jQuery, ASP.net, and Perl.
Platforms: ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, SDLC
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Technologies: Agile, Scrum, Design Patterns, CSP, MVC, MapReduce, Android, Machine Learning
Other Tools: Eclipse, QTP, SCCM, Crystal Reports, SQL Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Office, Client Script/Calling server side, code using Glide Ajax in Client Script
Products: Service Now, BMC Remedy ARS 6 . 3, 7 . 1, 7 . 5, 7 . 6, 8 . 0, BMC Remedy ITSM 7 . 1, 7 . 5, 8 . 0, BMC Atrium CMDB 7 . 5
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9, Remedy Reports
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. ServiceNow Developer
- Performed configurations and customizations of ServiceNow applications like Service Catalog, Incident, and Change. Involved in working and developing of ServiceNow plugins and customizations.
- Administered, maintained, and supported SCOM platform.
- Worked on Glide Ajax and Glide Records for scripting and UI actions.
- Worked on fixing bugs and doing enhancements for Incident, Problem and Change management and Service Catalog modules.
- Develop high quality integrations between the internal HPSM instance and the external ServiceNow instance.
- Participated in designing the Authentication services and Entitlement services on REST and SOAP.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools Service Portal, CMS, etc.
- Worked on service now performance Analytics module, involved in configuring the incident dashboard.
- Worked on configuring customizing and enhancing project portfolio management(PPM) module and integrated with user interface to ServiceNow.
- Maintained and administered the implemented instance of ServiceNow and performed tasks such as Configuring Users, company, site, location and other existing fields, Support Groups, assignment rules, categorizations, CI data, SLA etc.
- Extensive experience in development, testing, and implementation of Telecom, Healthcare, Insurance, and Financial based applications using IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Integrated ServiceNow with other applications using RESTful Web Services.
- Review and understand how the Cloud Provision Works with the Orchestration module of ServiceNow Platform .
- Working knowledge on Java Script, Angular JS, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap.
- Maintained existing data migration program with occasional upgrades and enhancements.
- Performed data migration enforcement tasks.
- Involved in configuring and maintaining BMC Remedy Foundation Data.
- Worked on PowerShell, Atrium Orchestrator and other tools to automate a range of tasks in an OS diverse environment.
- Working on VMware realize Automation (VRA) and realize Orchestrator (VRO).
- Performed integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Working knowledge on Single Sign on (SSO) and event based integrations.
- Created Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide Script.
- Worked on LDAP integration to update the users and groups.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes. Implemented ServiceNow ITSM applications using ITIL V3 services best practice processes, methods, testing, and training projects for multiple, diverse organizations.
- Performed system and integration testing with sample and live data.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. ServiceNow Admin / Developer
- Responsible to look Globally ServiceNow Issues and give trainings for Incident / Problem / Change as per the business needs and updates .
- Responsibility to monitor the ITIL Service delivery via process mapping audits and design the procedure .
- Providing solution and standardized the ITSM process in bid management to satisfy the customers .
- Responsibility to update the dash board and reporting tool and make it visible to all the employees
- Implementation of different modules of ServiceNow as per requirements and ITIL process - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, and Service Catalogs. Developing integrations both inbound and outbound. SOAP & REST.
- Handling Day to day IM / PM and CM tickets per the Priority .
- Coordinate Problem Management team and Incident management.
- As a team, coordinate with internal and external technicians and stakeholders to craft detailed requirements for integrating the internal HPSM instance with the external ServiceNow instance
- Worked on Vendor performance management for evaluate and assigned roles to users .
- Integrating HPSM and ServiceNow (or other ITIL ticketing platforms).
- Involved in PPM enhancements and integrated with various modules.
- Find root cause analyzing about the fail changes and the services.
- Supports implementation and provides requested enhancements to PPM implementation.
- According the RFC, need to raise the changes and handle the Technical team/Operational team.
- Conduct employee focus groups to ensure a thorough understanding of the issues.
- Responsible to coordinate with the escalation management team on Root Cause Analysis for failed changes.
- Experienced in Active Directory, Windows Server, PowerShell, Exchange email and Unix systems
- Responsible to Track and analyze unsuccessful changes to bring about process improvement with the help of frame work Remedy.
- Developed Webservice and REST interfaces both inbound and outbound to SN to address third party application integrations SCOM, HPOO etc.,
- Responsible to Develop, evaluate and present weekly and monthly change management metrics to Executive management. configuration of Foundation data, Process data Transaction data of Remedy ITSM System, CMDB Configuration Item updates.
- Administration of Development, QA Production Servers. Custom workflow migration using Migrator Tool, Data loads using Data Import Tool, Data Wizard Tool, and Data Management Tool.
- Integration of third party and home-grown applications USIT, TPS, ANTWERP to the ITSM System using Remedy Webservices.
- ALTIRIS product Integration using Atrium Integration Engine Reconciliation Engine into Remedy CMDB.
- Implemented monitoring infrastructure that included Nagios Core, Distributed Nagios Executor (DNX) for scalability.
- Responsible to provide and present the monthly Change Cost Analysis report of the customers to the accounts management team.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defined Service Now requirements and developed and configured the Service Now platform
- Worked on CMDBandAsset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases
- Worked on various modules of Service Now like Incidentmanagement, Change management, Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery
- Created various front end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, including advanced customizations that require modification of UI Pages/Macros
- Experience in configuring the SLAs for various ITIL processes as per the client requirements.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused
- Supported the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the Service Now installation, including managing system configurations, gathered and documented user and process requirements, developed workflow customizations, and performed quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing
- Strong knowledge of the server side scripting Business rules and Script Includes
- Worked with Apache Jelly to create various kinds of UI pagesand Macro templates
- Implemented JDBC Export to execute custom SQL queries in the target database based on requirement
- Created Data Sources from various external applications, scripts to parse incoming data and transform into Service Now
- Documented all implementations and best practices defined within team
- Developed new service catalog items and fix bugs in incident, problem and change management
Environment: Fuji, Glide Script, Java script, Jelly Script, Workflows, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, SOAP, HTML, CSS, AJAX
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on UI customizations for forms, lists and UI actions
- Implemented Core configuration changes to the platform as well as supporting applications
- Used system logs to view information about system activity (i.e. Work Flow, Configuration, Transaction, Email, Events, and System and Upgrade logs)
- Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements. Workflow has been created to support the approval workflow and task assignment
- Coordinated with various stake holders and offshore team on day to day issues
- ServiceNow Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration, Data Loads using import sets, development of reports & metrics for executive management
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using the System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards. Integrating ServiceNow with other systems and customization
- Set up the SLA for the incident, problem, change management processes as per the requirement
- Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management
- Responsible for Development Team Performance and involved in grooming & mentoring team members on various processes
- Worked as a Pre and Post installation consultant to define and implement industry (ITIL) best practice for the ServiceNow ITSM Platform
- Create data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis
- Involved in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work
Environment: Eureka, Glide Script, Java script, Jelly Script, Workflows, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, HTML, CSS, AJAX
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Provide responsive web design development to website used as template to integrate basic CSS.
- Analyzed the present site model and planned steps to be followed for updating the site.
- Worked on cross browser and platform compatibility.
- Worked with different browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
- Used Responsive designing to track the number of people visiting the website.
- Developed the jQuery widget with functionality of progressively enhancing the look and feel of web page.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Used Video and Audio standards using HTML 5 for the company products commercial videos, Recipe Videos etc.
- Maintained high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Progressively enhance form elements with jQuery to add more robust functionality.
- Worked closely with the WebDevelopment and QA teams to build, test and release site implementations.
- Involved in writing client side validations using Java Script, AJAX.
- Resolved the issues, errors and problems encountered across website implementations.
- Managed and prioritized workload between project and maintenance tasks.
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Proven experience in XML and related technologies (XQuery/XPath, XSLT, XMLSpy, Map Force)
- Created domain XML schema (XSD) for use in services, and messaging/integration
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Provided a brandable solution for all application so that header and footer are the same across the application.