- Computer Science graduate student with 2 years of industrial experience, seeking an opportunity in a challenging high paced environment to improve diversified skills, technical knowledge and benefit the organisation.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Languages: Java 1.7, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular 4
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Visual Code, AEM - CQ5 tools, Maven, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, GitHub, Postman, JUnit
Confidential, Elkridge, Maryland
- Created various schemes or tables required for the project in Postgres SQL database and generate respective entities in Hibernate.
- Developed the front - end featuring rich web interface implemented using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4and Typescript. Integrated http services with backend and involved implementing streams with Observables.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting requests and for returning response to presentation tier
- Used VersionOne for defect tracking and project management, assisting team in developing web application by coordinating requirements schedules and participated in developer's as well as project team meetings. Used Git and bit bucket as a code repository and for version control.
- Used Postman for testing the webservice requests and responses.
- Worked on Adobe AEM-CQ5 environment.
- Worked with Design team and Business team to understand the requirements.
- Developed and maintained a detailed project plan.
- Developed and authored content of webpages for various websites on AEM WCM.
- Asset Management using DAM, workflow configuration and node creation.
- Responsible for localization of projects.
- Design and development of components and templates.
- Unit testing websites on various devices.
- Co-ordinated with QA team for resolving defects, functional testing and system testing.
- Created applications in JAVA and Oracle.
- Extensive knowledge of OOPS concepts in JAVA.
- Good knowledge of core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation and Serialization.
- Wrote unit test cases for service layer methods.
- Completing the project prior to given deadline for an extra client review session.
- Managed series of change requests in short span. Extended support for another project.
- Performed Cross Browser testing using different types of browsers and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to replicate production environment.