- Around 7+ years of IT experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Analysis, design, development and implementation of software applications.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Expertise in programming with Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring IOC,AOP, and Spring’s integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for RESTAPI s and Spring Boot for micro - services.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle and Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like Dynamo DB and Cassandra.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA architecture) using Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI).
- Experience in database development and implementation using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View- Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc. Strong experience in developing N-Tier applications using J2EE.
- Extensive experience in IDE and debugging tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like SVN and GIT, GitHub.
- Experience in creating the continuous integration framework from the scratch using Selenium, Selenium Grid, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experienced in working on different ESB like MULE ESB, WSO2 and Apache Fuse Etc.
- Experience in handling projects using agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Waterfall Model.
- Experience in Designing spreadsheet to balance accounts payable data, eliminating discrepancies and liability risk.
- Expert in automating the task managers like GRUNT and GULP.
- Experience in utilizing Angular UI-bootstrap and CSS3.
- Experience working with Node.js to setup Web API’s.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Java JUnit and Mockito API.
- Versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Programming Languages: J2EE, Java, C, C++, SQL, PL SQL.
Markup Languages: XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, EJB, JDBC
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat, Web Logic, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle, SQL, IBM DB2
Source control: CVS, SVN.
Design Patterns: MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO.
Apache Projects: Maven, Log4j, Struts.
Middle ware: RMI, EJB, SOA, Web services (SOAP & REST(Activity API))
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose.
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX RDBMS, Windows, SYBASE ASE 12.5 & Mac. Windows XP/Vista/7/8/9/10, Linux- Ubuntu 14.10/14.04/ 12.04/15.10, CentOS 5.9/6.0/7.0, MAC OS X
IDE’S: Eclipse, MAVEN, Developer, IntelliJ Idea, Web Logic, Web Sphere. Rational Software Architect (RSA) for Web Sphere Software, Docker.
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems
- Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance
- Defined and designed the layers and modules of the project using OOAD methodologies and standardJ2EE design patterns & guidelines
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance.
- Developed Web Service provider methods(bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web Sphere Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all credit aspects of accounts, which include financial review details, security held, actuarial exposure data and receivables
- Designed various applications using multi-threading concepts, mostly used to perform time consuming tasks in the background
- Wrote JSP & Servlets classes to generate dynamic HTML pages
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Design and develop XML, XSLT processing components for dynamic menus on the application
- Adopted Spring, Spring batch framework for the development of the project
- Developed the user interface presentation screens using HTML.
- All the coding and testing was performed using Eclipse.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Express.JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Used deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, Node JS.
- Created a single page site to display the status of customer orders using React.js, Redux and EXT.js.
- Involved in development of Reports using Style Report tool.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project.
- Co-ordinate with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Java SE 7, Java EE 7, JSP 3.0, Servlets 3.0/3.1/4.0, HTML5, JDBC 4.0/4.2, IBM WebSphere8.0,PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, Spring 4.2.1, Spring batch, Hibernate 5, Oracle 12c,Java Script & JQuery, Apache Tomcat, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js JUnit, Windows 7, Eclipse 4.6
Confidential, Houston TX
Sr Java Developer
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Used Ajax calls extensively - using Jquery, inside the Web Apps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Used Java Servlets, JSPs, AJAX, XML, HTML and CSS for developing the Web component of the application.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using Web logic
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence where the tools used to keep things in check.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Worked with NoSql Databases like Oracle, Apache Cassandra, and Mongo DB.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for software version control.
- Developed frontend widgets in Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, CSS, XML, HTML, Knockout.js, XSLT,HTML5, Bootstrap
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google
- Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.5, Struts 2.2, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Web logic 10.3, Apache Axis 1.2, Eclipse, Maven, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Web services, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.
Confidential, Chanhassen, MN
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using agile methodology and used Scrum method of project management.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the design to improve performance of the Application.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using MVC architecture, J2EE, JSP, Java Beans, Java Script, HTML, Angular.JS and XML Technologies.
- Extensively used JSON encoding and decoding techniques to convert complex objects to string and vice versa.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS Jersey implementation and Spring Boot.
- Coded business services using spring and also interacted with the database using Spring DAO layer.
- Developed application service components and configured Hibernate JPA.
- Implemented Spring AOP module to handle custom logging and exception handling.
- Worked on design patterns like delegate, service layer and various internal design frameworks -links framework, notification framework, and audit framework.
- Develop and execute unit test cases using JUnit and used Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins and views for Oracle using Toad.
- Involved in tracking the production issues and fixing the issues.
- Used JIRA for creating and managing the scrum stories, tasks and defect tickets.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.6, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Spring boot Framework, Hibernate, Java script, JQuery, Mockito, Selenium, Apache Tomcat 7, XML, Eclipse, GIT, Maven 3.x Log4j, REST API, Oracle, Toad, Junit 3.0, Agile, JIRA, Lucid Chart, Web sphere, HTML 5.0, CSS, Windows XP, CentOS
- Gathered required information for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational rose.
- Developed java server pages, Action classes and EJB’s for user transactions.
- Designed Java Servlets and objects using J2EE Standards.
- Mapping of the Servlets in Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used Entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle data base as per MVC Architecture.
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP tag libraries and struts tiles to develop presentation tier.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC Architecture.
- Design Implementation of GUI using HTML, JSP and Java Script for front-end validations.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Involved in Integration testing and defect fixes.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- XLDP is DB driven website with Struts Action Controller and SQL Server database.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Rational Rose for Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code. Designed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Struts with Spring Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, using Web Sphere Studio
- Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.