- Around 5 years of experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial Java/J2EE andWeb Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document,Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testingand Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Core Java development skills and computer hardware, embedded systems.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, Spring(IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposureto JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Hands on experience with version control tools like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Tests using JUnit, TestNG and Mockito.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Experience in ATG ecommerce product Suite server environment and administration.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as ApacheTomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss Fuse JBoss and Weblogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Worked on AEM broad tasks for editing and reviewing the content.
- Performance tuning in Hive& Impala using multiple methods but not limited to dynamic partitioning, bucketing,indexing, file compressions, and cost based optimization, etc.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, Clear Case and VSS.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Suse Linux.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL,JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle and MySql
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), EJB
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clearcase, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
- Involved in projects utilizing Java, Java EE and Spring Framework Web applications to create fully- integrated client systems.
- Implemented IOC (Dependency Injection) and AOP features in various aspects of Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed application using Spring frameworks and used SpringMVC architecture in retrieving and persisting the data changes done on the UI.
- Used various Hive optimization techniques like partitioning, bucketing and Mapjoin.
- Implemented application security using spring security including User Management, LDAP, authentication, authorization (users have restricted access to app components according to their permissions.
- Used Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) in developing discount generation Services. Configured and accessed Hibernate with Spring IOC.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Business Process - Business logic (system triggers) required to support the new requirement. Supplier Part - Development of similar functionality as of Equivalent Part in ootb.
- Involved in Go - Live support. Fixing critical issues during Go-Live and providing key solutions.
- Involved in Project Warranty support and fixing the issues.
- Oversee all stages of design, development, and deployment of new Java-based vendor application system for automated collection system.
- Good working knowledge on SVN and GIT for version control.
- Developed UDF's in spark to capture values of a key-value pair in encoded Json string.
- Tested raw data and executed performance scripts.
- Experience in working with HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, J-Query, AJAX, Angular-JS and Ext.JS
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Developed single-page Backbone.js application using Google Maps API v3 for Application.
- Implemented MS Office Integration with ENOVIA a eMatrix application.
- Implemented the Spring Web Flow2 framework for managing navigation and page flow and used design patterns like Session Façade, Delegator, MVC and DTO for the back end tier development.
- Used Oracle 10g where I have created the view and Store procedures to move the data over the tables.
- Involved in implementing the MVC backbone.js framework- which is based on Spring and Hibernate.
- Configured and Deployed application on JBoss Application Server.
- Used JUnit/Jmockit for TDD to improve code coverage, Performance tuning and Performed preparation of test cases and unit Testing using JUNIT.
- Used Fortify for the code reviews.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4j for request / response / error logging.
- Authentication of the users is implemented using LDAP
- Handled the UAT Sessions and helped in solving production issues.
- Worked in agile methodology.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Spring JPA, Angular JS, Spring MVC and Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, security, Web services, JUnit, JMock, JSON, XML, ANT, Agile, Unix, Jira.Confidential
- Actively involved in Requirement Gathering meetings with the Clients and Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Developed the Java/J2EE based multi-threaded application, which is built on top of the struts framework.
- Extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts Config files.
- Participated in code review meetings and provided improvements.
- Use PVCS for software configuration management and version control and deploy the application in JBOSS server.
- Worked on the integration of OSM with the system.
- Request and Response mapping using Spring (AOP) from and to the application server by annotation based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development .
- Prepared test cases and provided support to QA team in UAT.
- Worked on Postgres database and involved in writing Postgre SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Analyzed and fixed the bugs reported in QTP and effectively delivered the bug fixes reported with a quick turnaround time.
- Encrypted the case initiation messages using WSS4J, JCE and XML digital signature.
- Used Websphere Application Server 6 / WebSphere Portal server 6.0 to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Implemented project management knowledge areas in estimating, scheduling, and monitoring and reporting tasks.
- Assigned tasks to junior members in the team, provided direction, support in finishing the tasks.
- Delivered the defect free code in time that complies to the standards of client
- Used the JCE suite and JSSE to implement security features.
- Developed the front end using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and JSON.
- Used Spring JDBC to connect with Oracle database to store and fetch data.
- Responsible for configuring beans using spring dependency injection.
- Developing service and DAO layers of application using spring JDBC.
- Designed and Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS API for the different operations provided in the User Interface.
- Responsible for writing and configuring batch jobs using spring-quartz scheduler.
- Responsible for writing Maven POM configuration files for build and deployment.
- Used SVN for Software Configuration Tool to update and synchronized the code.
- Configured Jenkins to build and deploy UI code and server side code.
- Configured Sonar for code quality on server side code.
- Involved in the application design review, code review and assisted the team in following the recommendations/guidelines.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2, Spring 3.2, Oracle 10g, Java 1.4, XML, Oracle's OSM order management tool, JQuery, PVCS, TOAD, Query Analyzer, Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.0, Eclipse Java EE IDE, DTS package, SQL server 2000 .Confidential
- Involved in requirements gathering and performed object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Design and developed the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used Struts Validation to validate various form entities.
- User Tiles Framework to seamlessly integrate the controller layer with the UI layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSTL for UI development.
- Designed and developed the Data access layer using Spring-Hibernate integration.
- Developed the service layer using the Spring IOC.
- Used Perl and shell scripting to automate the batch process and run SQL scripts.
- Developed Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used SAX parser for parsing XML files
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java-J2EE technologies.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Used AEM for editing the content and look over the affect changes on page.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the application.
- Developed Jython scripts to automate the deployments to the Websphere application server.
- Worked on TCP/IP protocol and encryption protocols.
- Involved in developing Hadoop Mapreduce.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management