- Having 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including requirements Analysis, Design specification, Leading, Code development, Code integration, Application Maintenance, Testing, in Java and J2EE Applications.
- Working knowledge and experienced in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOPS and OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in Core Java concepts including Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Generics and Java I/O etc.
- Experience with developing n-tier web-based applications.
- Expertise in developing Web applications, client-server applications and GUIs
- Hands-on experience in creating UI using web technologies Java/J2EE, Java script, Servlets, JQuery, Ajax, JSP, Angular JS, React JS,Angular2, Node.js, JAX RS.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Visio.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming technologies like JDBC, S ervlets, JS.
- Expertise in developing applications using Hybris, Java, J2EE Technologies, JDBC, JSP, Servlets.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Apache Tomcat, J Boss .
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans for Java/J2EE application development.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Expertise in database modelling, administration and development using SQL,PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in conducting Requirement Reviews, Design reviews and Code reviews with the Enterprise Architecture teams to meet the company standards.
Languages: Java, C, C++, ASP.NET
JEE Technologies: Web Services,JNDI, JDBC, Servlets, JSP,JavaBeans
Reporting Tools: Oracle BI Publisher 10g/11g
Web frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring
ORM frameworks: Hibernate,Hybris
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XHTML
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat/VM TCServer
DBMS: DB2, Oracle, PL/SQL, JBOSS, MySQL, MS Access.
Operating systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP, Unix, Linux.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans.
Confidential, Collegeville, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Worked with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (Express JS framework).
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP based Web services.
- Worked on converting one of the tomcat applications to Springboot. JAXB was used for marshalling and un-marshalling XML based upon schema.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets, Springboot and Spring 3.0.
- Usage of Enterprise Architect, Netbeans, Tortoise Subversion, TeamForge, Test Complete, Multithreading.
- Worked as a Spring HYBRIS Developer for Agile project using java/JSP with eclipse as IDE
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC Implemented Business Logic using POJO's and used WebSphere to deploy the applications.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in core HYBRIS platform such as Data modelling, HAC, HMC, Impexes and creating flexible search queries
- Understanding web content pages' design and creating templates using Hybris WCMS module.
- Created REST API'sMicro services and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to SQL using Node.js.
- Upgraded JBoss Drools version to 6.3.0. Final in various modules of application.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC for writing Controller, Validations and View.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured hibernate files.
- Developed Service layer interfaces by applying business rules to interact with DAO layer for transactions.
- Customizing Cronjobs for loading master data to hybris database which internally uses spring batch framework.
- Using Ruby on Rails for development with backbone.js
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Java Swing for few components in accordance with SWT application with multithreading environment with Concurrency and Java Collections.
- Involved in the Integration Testing and Bug fixing.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate
- Used Spring with ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Worked on design, migration and development for OIM 11g R2.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database. Used SVN for version control
- Created rich client using Ajax to pull the data from database.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Design and Development of Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script, Apache \Tomcat.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technologies - Java, spring, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, and JSON.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection and annotations for wiring handler and DAO classes to the operation classes.
- Configured Hibernate framework for all CRUD operations, calling stored procedures and fetching data with criteria queries.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operations on server side and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Database queries are framed to support both MySQL and SAP HANA databases, as Hybris supports any DB configurations.
- Used SAML to implement authentication and authorization scenarios.
- Worked with Hibernate and JPA annotations to configure entity classes. Generating primary keys using DB Sequences and maintaining relationships with other tables.
- Created and modified WSDL's for new operations. Used Fusion Framework in converting XSD to WSDL and then to Java classes. launch a Jive Software internal community, create and execute project, communications.
- Co-developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- To maintain the Product Catalog using HMC (Hybris Administration Console) and publish the data to Oracle DB.
- To import or export the published data from Hybris to Hadoop using Hybris Impex files.
- Used AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and more.
- Implemented HTTP REST API while working with NodeJS, ExpressJS and extensively tested RESTful services using POSTMAN.
- Creation of Hybris workflows to publish the product online.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Containerized the SpringBoot microservice using Docker.
- Testing SOAP Operations using SOAP UI. Creating and validating new requests for various environments.
- Collaborating with peers using Slack for messaging and daily reporting and Jive for Microsoft office document integration
- Created POC's using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node-JS) Stack and involved in enhancing existing components developed using Node-JS.
- Implemented MVC design architecture using Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Use of Multithreading and Collections Framework including List, Map etc.
- Developed applications using different J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Expertise in implementing application using Multithreading, JSF, Struts, Struts Validations, Taglibs, Log4j, spring, Hibernate Frameworks,
- Created new REST API's using JAX-RS specifications to get matching subsidies for Key Stroke and MPX Applications.
- Created SpringBoot applications to reduce development and unit test time, and to make the application correction ready.
- Proficient in design and development of Core Java applications using Multithreading and collections.
- Reusable HTML-like elements and behavior of presentation components and the attributes that define data bindings are implemented using AngularJS directives.
- Used CVS for Code versioning and branching.
- End product (country specific farming product) approved by scientist undergoes Hybris workflow
- Followed Agile process, created and maintained User stories in JIRA. Actively participated in Sprint grooming, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Deployed and tested the application in Tomcat application server in Windows and Linux environments.
- Used Tools like Toad, SQL Developer, and Crucible Review as part of product implementation.
Environment: Java/ J2EE, Spring, Multithreading, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, ESB, HTML5, CSS 3, AJAX, SQL / PLSQL, Oracle 10g, Net Beans, CVS, Maven, JUnit, Springboot, AWS, Linux, Toad, SQL Developer, Apache Tomcat, Angularjs, SAML, Core Java.
Confidential, N Chicago, IL
- Played a pivotal role in the analysis and requirements gathering Involved in design and development of the project
- Used AngularJS to create single page applications.
- Developed framework like spring MVC and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Involved in efficient using of multithreading concept for improving CPU time.
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade, and Factory.
- Responsible for implementing Multi-Threading/multithreading for time consuming processes and synchronizing the actions of threads.
- Analyzed and resolved functional and technical problems regarding Jive software.
- Developed POJO classes and used annotations to map with database tables.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services using Spring REST architecture.
- Used Hibernate ORM tool for establishing communication with database.
- Developed various triggers, functions, procedures, views in MySQL database.
- Used SVN to control versions in project.
- Performed unit testing by using Junit testing tool and debugged using Log4j.
- Developed automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Built the application using Maven scripts and deployed using tomcat server.
- Followed agile methodology for development process.
- Involved in preparing document at each stage of the project.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked with BA team to understand the requirements and implement the new functionality and work the issues from the existing application code.
- Implementation of MVC architecture by separating the Business Logic from the presentation Logic using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC in Data Access layer for data manipulation.
- Developed DAO classes for the data interaction and service classes for the business logic Apache Tomcat, web server was used for deployment and administration of components.
- Used Eclipse as software development platform for developing the whole application.
- Created Action classes part of the Struts framework and mapped in the struts configuration file.
- Developed XSD, WSDL for SOAP web services. Used SoapUI as web services testing tool
- Created SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Developed and deployed the applications using Tomcat. Used SVN for the version management.
- Designed and developed Web Application using Struts framework.
- Created custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability of user interface components involved in writing of JSP and HTML for the presentation of data.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Created Action and View classes with beans and integrated them through Struts Config.
- Developed internationalized JSP pages using resource bundles as well as Servlets for the presentation tier and for Action Servlet.
- Wrote deployment descriptor and configuration files using XML.
- Involved in developing session beans for the necessary transactions in the application.
- Developed the ANT Script for building the application and deploying on JBossApplication Server.Used JDBC to access Database.
- Tested components using JUnit during development.
- Developed SQL queries and utilized stored procedures to perform transactions with the Oracle Work with a group to build the back end infrastructure of Oracle database.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JBOSS, XML, HTML, Struts, Oracle 8i, Eclipse, WebSphere, JUnit, UNIX
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Struts forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, and Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used ClearCase for source code control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 1.0, JSP, JDBC, Eclipse, EJB, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUnit, DB2, CVS.