- Over 8+ years of experience in Software Development areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation and quality assurance Testing of web based and client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with people at all levels, and strong communication and presentation skills.
- I have expertise in core java JSP servlets programming and J2EE technologies like spring 2.5 and hibernate 3.0.
- Strong expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets 2.2/2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/1.2/2.0 and business layer components that include Web Services, RMI, and JDBC 2.0/3.0.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular js2, Node.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, Responsive design.
- Strong experience with various application development IDEs: Eclipse, IBM RAD, JBuilder, NetBeans.
- Expertise in Swing controls like JTable, JTree, JTextPane, Jlist, JTextPane to create rich UI.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of analysis and design methodologies using OOAD, UML and J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Data Access Object), with solid experience in MVC architecture (n-tier).
- Experience in Java, J2EE, JEE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Portlets, JSF, EJB, JMS, ESB, MQ, JTA, AMS, JDBC, JSTL.
- Good knowledge on Spring Batch.
- Good knowledge on Spring Boot.
- Experience with XML, XSD, DTD, SAX, DOM technologies.
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor operating systems including Linux, Windows and Unix Shell Script.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining nationwide Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, AWS Environments
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security
- Developed and maintained elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server. Designed banking web application by implementing the Struts 2.0 for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Good exposure to hybrid mobile application development using DOJO Mobile, IBM Worklight, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap
- Strong experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Ruby, Selenium, etc., but especially Selenium.
- Experience in Automation / manual testing using the Standards,guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- End to end execution of automated scripts, Test Result analysis .
- Unit testing experience with Jasmine, Karma, Jasmine-Node, Nodeunit and Protractor.
- Spcialized in front end rich application development using ExtJS, AngularJS2 and JQuery and also back end technologies such as Node.js, Java and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Have extensive hands-on Maven, Tortoise SVN, test, Easymock, Mockito, PMD, FindBugs, Cobertura Checkstyle .
- Hands on experience in Apache Cordova and Ionic framework for cross platform mobile app development.
- Hands on experience in Tortoise SVN.
- Hands on experience on Jenkins, Hudson.
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Cassandra implementation using Datastax Java API, Hector API.
- I am proficient in creating web services requirement analysis and preparation of various functional and technical documents for the applications to be developed or enhanced.
- I love to work in a team environment with a pleasing personality to interact with clients and I possess excellent analytical logical and programming skills.
- Experience in working Waterfall, Agile and TDD, ATDD environments with good hands on JUnit, JTest, Easy Mock, Mockito, Spring Webflow Tests.
Language: Java 1.8, Core java, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL
Java / J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, RMI, JNDI, EJB, XML, Custom Tags, JSTL, JPA. AJAX
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Unix
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Microsoft Visio
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.0/5.5,SQL Server 2000/2005 Cassandra, and MS Access
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Angular JS2 Framework mainly Swing modules to develop the service portal web app.
- Implemented Swing Custom components in the application.
- Used SwingUtilities class effectively when the application thread needs to update the GUI.
- Swing components such as JTable and JTree are used extensively.
- Used AngularJS2 form validations for validating the client side data.
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy war files to QA environment.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the server side Modules.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework for data handling.
- Involved in implementing the Hibernate API for database connectivity.
- Developed Hibernate mapping configuration files to provide the relation between java objects and database tables.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts 2.0, Spring, JSF and Hibernate .
- Used Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone. js , Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Coded in AngularJS2 MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using ReactJS.
- Used Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Used Spring validation framework for performing data validations.
- Developed shell scripts to automate business process. This includes feeding data to database and creating CSV files to send the data to different vendors.
- Developed message components to send/receive and publish/subscribe WebSphere MQ messages
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Experience working with performance Engineers or tools such as JMeter.
- Optimized ExtJS themes and prepared performant applications.
- Developed and Implemented UI controls and API’s with ExtJS.
- Validated web services manually and through automation using SOAP UI .
- Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Participated in the decision to utilized Apache Cordova to build the application, which in turn, significantly reduced development and research time by 60 percent.
- Run unit tests with Jasmine-Karma, compile SASS and concatenate, minify and Gzip the source code for deployment.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Created test cases using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
- Execution of Selenium test cases and reporting deects.
- Worked in Test-driven development.
- Administered and supported ExtJS applications within scope.
Environment: & Technologies: Spring, Web services, Java 1.7, Eclipse, UML, HTML, Java Script, XML, ExtJS, Servlets, jsp, WebLogic 12c, WebSphere MQ, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, OO Methodologies, Spring Batch 2.1.8, Spring Boot 1.1.5, Log4j, PostgreSQL, JUNIT, JSON, Tomcat, Maven, log4j, GIT, Automation Testing, Selenium 2.4, Swing Gui, Angular JS2, Backbone.JS.Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed REST and SOAP based web service interfaces to consume different third party web services.
- Used the JDBC Configuration files for data base Connectivity.
- Develop DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Implemented multi-threading in the application by using Swing worker thread.
- Developed screens in JSF Primefaces components interacting with various systems.
- Developed GUI by using Java Swing to create various objects in the request.
- Extensively used JFC/Swing which contains various customized swing components like JApplet, JTable, and JList etc.
- Hands on experience in creating/altering the reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented SSRS Integration with Java/JEE web applications.
- Hands on experience on Adobe live cycle to create/modify the documents with static and dynamic data.
- Implemented Adobe live Cycle integration with web application.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot .
- Unit Testing the Notices developed on Adobe Live Cycle.
- Implemented the feature to deliver auto generated notices to the customers.
- Implemented the new role Worker Read-only in the worker portal to enable the read-only features for the workers with specific role.
- Integrated with JMS/MQ to upload health Insurance plans in the system.
- Hands on experience in debugging, testing(automation) the web service with Soap UI.
- Performed Unit Testing on the application using Junit.
- Used IntelliJ Idea in entire project development.
- Designed and Managed AWS / ATOS cloud based performance testing environment.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools. Explored Drools modules such as Drools Expert, Drools Fusion, and Drools Flow, which adds event processing capabilities to the platform.
- Conducted Regresion testing through automated testing tools like Selenium along with manual testing.
- Experience in Jenkins and UDeploy .
- Used Clover, Cobertura, PMD, Checkstyle and Find Bugs for good coding coverage and better coding rules.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Responsible for writing the Java code based on the Design Doc and sequence diagrams.
- Parsing different XMLs and reading properties file for the different configuration for the project.
- Created the different Batch Shells to invoke Informatica transformation.
- Interaction with the Onsite Co-coordinator to get the work assigned and completed on time.
- Application built on Java Financial platform, which is an integration of several technologies like Struts 2.0 and Spring Web Flow.
- Used SOAP as a XML-based protocol for web service operation invocation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with Web Sphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using SOAP and WSDL
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and created Scripts in Selenium.
- Designed test cases using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Involved in Regression testing using Selenium.
- Enhancing the Selenium test cases for Cross browser testing.
- Created the java based logging Audit tool for the project, which sends mail also for the required group.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Performed bulk data loading into Cassandra using SSTableLoader .
- Performed data integration with sourcing systems using JMS .
- Validated Web services for Manual and Automation Testing using SOAP UI.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra using core Java, Datastax Java API and Restful API.
Environment: & Technologies: UNIX, Eclipse, Web logic Application, Struts 2.0, PL/SQL Developer, Control-M, Automation Testing, Informatica Power Centre, Java 1.7, JDBC, RMI, UNIX Shell, Selenium 2.4, Cassandra 1.2.5.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development using Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using Swing, XML , XSD , SOAP , JAXB , JDBC , JMS , JDK , JNDI , EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Swing Worker thread to handle multi-threading.
- Developed Object diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Traded data with web server using AJAX without reloading the web page.
- Used JDBC to manipulate the data on the System database Server.
- Created Stateless and State full session beans for accessing and mutating Entity beans.
- Used JMS to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Frameworks for data handling
- Have good knowledge and understanding of SOA technology such as ESB, web services, XML, XSD, JSON, Rest and testing life cycle.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework 2.0,3.0,
- Coded in Node.JS, AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Knowledge in using TIBCO Administrator for User Management, Resource Management and Application Management
- Implemented NoSQL persistence pattern for some data within app to increase performance
- Experience in developing Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Participated in understanding of ExtJS technologies and development tasks.
- Involved in development of Staffing sub-modules like Staffing Override, Interview Override, and Resume Upload.
- Interacted with the User Group to gather requirements.
- Designed the sub-modules based on the initial specifications defined by the user group.
- Performed Analysis and development of Stateless Session Bean, Data Access object and Application Component for Screening and Short-listing module.
- Involved in developing in all the tiers of J2EE application.
- Involved in debugging, testing and integration of the system
- Involved in designing of class and dataflow diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Used JDBC to establish connectivity to the database for performing the database operations.
- Developed UI screens using Swing components like JLabel, JTable, JScrollPane, JButtons, JText Fields
- Performed Unit Testing on the application using Junit.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL .
- Performed Unit Testing on the applications that are developed
Environment: Used: Java, Servlets, J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JSP, Java Swing, Rational Rose 2000, HTML, XML, Oracle 9i, JBoss, PL/SQL .