- Around 2 years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Enterprise applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Hibernate , Spring , native SQL queries
- Good knowledge in packaging the Java applications as JAR, WAR and EAR files and deploying them in various servers and environments
- Experience working on implementation of Data Structures & Algorithms, Multithreading, Collections in Core Java.
- Experience in using IDE’s - Eclipse, Net Beans
- Designed and developed Agile Applications, Light weight solutions, and integrated applications by using and integrating different frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, communication skills, writing skills, highly organized to meet the deadlines and ability to grasp and adapt to the new technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, C#, .NET
J2EE technologies: Core Java 1.4,1.5,1.6, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2.8, EJB 2.0, Spring 2.0, Spring Batch, Hibernate 3.0, XML, XPATH, Groovy, NodeJS, AWS SOAP, RESTful Web Services
Data bases: SQL 2008, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access
Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 6.0 and above
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS
GU/IDE: Eclipse, Notepad++, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
Database Tools: SQL Management Studio 2008/2012/2014 , Oracle SQL *Plus, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ 2000/ 2003/ XP/ VISTA/7/8/10, Android
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application
- Work on continuously improve build time, efficiency and scalability of the build system.
- Coordinated with the teams for QA and issue tracking and bug fixing
- Establish tools to manage software branch/merging processes. Knowledge on SQL.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements
- Expert with server-side Java, including JSP, EJB, Servlets and Apache Tomcat.
- Participated in daily standups to update the work status as a part of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Manage key deliverables and collaborate with other team members
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- Worked on Hippo, Vignette CMS tools
- Also worked on mobile first based project using bootstrap
- Created the Requirements and Functional documentation.
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked as a part of the Business Analysts team to understand the requirements.
- Created High Level Design and Integration test case documents
- Extensively used Core Java (Collections, multithreading and exception handling)
- Developed OR mapping using hibernate.
- Involved in designing dynamic web pages using JSP, Java Beans, Java Script, BootStrap CSS,HTML and CSS
- Developed and maintained web services using RESTful API.
- Used Walgreens SDF Framework, Servlet Development Framework developed by Walgreens based on MVC, J2EE patterns.
- Developed shell script to run batch files
- Implemented Core java TCP/IP and Multithreading programming.
- Developed Unit Test Cases and review of test case. Used Junit for unit testing of the application.
- Developed shell script to run the batch files.
- Implemented the logging functionality using Log4J.
- Extensively worked on Core java (Multithreading, and Exception Handling).
- Load testing using Confidential