- 12 years of professional experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration of Client/Server, Internet, Intranet Systems for various Industries using Object Oriented Analysis/Design/Methodologies
- Extensive experience as Technical Lead in directing large projects to implementation, by managing technical teams at multiple geographical locations and ensuring that the overall commitments of the project are met in terms of committed schedules and deliverables
- Experience in leading Evaluations of feasible open Source Solutions, through architectural and design comparison, with industry best practices and global standards, and Proof of Concept demonstration
- Expertise in all phases of SDLC (WATERFALL and AGILE) with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, and Development/Testing
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing Skills.
- Specialized in building JAVA - Web and Enterprise Applications for clients in Banking domain
- Developing JAVA/J2EE applications using Spring 4.x, Spring Boot Java Beans, JDBC, Servlets, Java Server Pages, Hibernate, Struts, JMS and Rest Services (Jax-RC, Jersy) Implementations.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying applications on BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, and IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle and in developing database components using JDBC, and Hibernate.
- Recognized for Debugging expertise using Thread dump and Heap Dump analysis.
- Expertise in widely used development environments like Eclipse, WSAD & RAD.
- Have Strong experience in automation CI tools like Bamboo
- Experience with UML in design structure, behavior and interaction diagrams.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: XML (XSLT, JAXP, JAXB) HTML, AJAX & Java Script
Design Methodologies: OOAD with UML 2
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JAX WS
Middleware Technologies: JMS, MQ Series, SOA
Development Tools: RAD, WSAD, Eclipse
Application Servers: Web Sphere 6.x / 7.x; JBOSS EAP
Tools: & Utilities CVS, Subversion, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Continuum, JMeter, Bamboo, JProfiler
Databases: IBM DB2 9.7.x
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux
Quality & Development Processes: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM Development)
Environment: Oracle database with WebLogic 8.1.
Language/Tools: Restful Web service, MQ, Spring, Bamboo, GIT
- Developed a Confidential to showcase the benefits of Melissa Address Verification Service.
- Led the Automation of OS patches in middleware project by using various scripts and Bamboo as CI tools.
- Deployed Melissa Restful Web Services in business layer.
- Followed Incremental Build model to deliver the features phase wise.
Environment: DB2 database with Web Sphere 6.1 Servers
Language/Tools: JSP, STRUTS, Spring MVC, webservice, Java Script
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the Business and Understanding the new requirements, existing system and identified the independent reusable services.
- Designed and developed Application using Spring Framework with MVC design pattern.
- Involved in implementation of the Control Layer, Business Layer, Data Access Layer, and Presentation Layer of the application.
- Implemented the Controller using the Rest Service (Web Service) Integration with Spring and Dao Layer using the Spring JDBC.
- Implemented the Spring Core for concept Inversion of control using Dependency Injection.
- Used SVN as source control, and MAVEN to build and deploy the application.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology' and Unit tested the application for every iteration.
- Errors were logged through Log4j, and Defect tracking using RADAR
- Application developed using Eclipse IDE, and was deployed with WebSphere Servers
Senior Software Developer
Environment: SQL Server 2000
Tools: JSP, Servlet, Struts, spring framework and Maven as building tool.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the client and Understanding the new requirements, existing system and identified the independent reusable services.
- Analyzing the project flow and implementing the enhancements.
- Extensive development of JSP, Action Class and form beans using RAD IDE.
- Extensively used server side technologies including Java/J2EE, Struts,
- Developed JSPs, CSS and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application servers on various environments
Associate Software Developer
Environment: Oracle 9i database with Web Sphere 5.1 Servers
Tools: JSP, Servlet, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, XML, SQL, Eclipse, Caster, Hibernate Synchronizer, WSAD
- Gathered customer requirements for the project from business users in different regions. Analyzed the scope of the Project in a team setting.
- Extensively participated in designing phase by laying out Sequence diagrams, State Diagrams, and Class Diagrams. Created Action classes, JSPs, Model classes.
- Configured Struts Framework to implement MVC design patterns. Used JSTL tag library extensively.
- Implemented Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Conducted debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues.
- Application Deployment with WebSphere Servers.
- Used Confidential Service Manager for defect tracking and SVN, Perforce as configuration management tool for code versioning and release, Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.