- Java/J2EE Programmer with around 7 years of extensive IT experience involved mainly in designing, development/implementation in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with primary expertise in Object Oriented and Web - based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java and collections.
- Expertise in developing multi-tier web applications using various J2EE technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge in design patterns like Data Access Objects (DAO), Singleton, and implementation of MVC architecture using Spring for reusing the most efficient and effective strategies for effective development.
- Experience in programming with Servlets, JSP.
- Have good knowledge and skills implementing Web/Enterprise architectures and in open source frameworks Hibernate, Spring.
- Sound knowledge in implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in Java Unit Testing using Junit.
- Fluid understanding of AngularJS framework, and experience on developing Single Page Application (SAP), also involved in creating custom directives, factory and service resources, routings and events, and doing AngularJS validations.
- Experience in understanding of relational database concepts and development with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle, MySQL and involved in writing Stored Procedures, functions, packages, types, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience on Web and Application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish etc.
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies.
- Excellent ability in writing specifications and gathering requirements from the user and implement their requirements in software applications. Maintaining proper documentation for future reference.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.
J2EE Technologies: Java 1.6, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Build Tool: Maven, ANT
Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, MySQLWeb Frameworks: Spring 2.5, 3.5, 4.0, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 7.0, JBOSS 5.1, WebLogic.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite.
ORM Tools: Hibernate 3.0, 4.3
Web services: SOAP, REST
Reporting Tools: JIRA
Confidential, New York, NY
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class Diagram and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedule.
- Worked on Spring Framework 4.0 dealing with concepts like Dependency Injection/IoC Container, Transaction Management Declaratives (annotations based).
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service and Factory to fetch data from RESTful Service .
- Using AngularJS , created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Working with Angular 2 along with Typescript , creating directives and components to interact with Html DOM including Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Angular Router to achieve Single Page Architecture and written test cases using Jasmine Framework and Karma Test Runner.
- Implemented Custom directives and utilized isolated scope to increase code reusability.
- Used spring batch to process billions of transactions.
- With the help of spring boot developed a Spring powered application.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles.
- Created Session Facade for minimizing number of requests between client and server and Factory get database connections.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the oracle database.
- Worked on Hibernate HQL, Entity Objects and Hibernate Templates.
- Developed multi-threading content service to handle content in efficient way.
- Developed various test cases and perform unit testing using Junit.
- Performed unit testing for angular js components to check the behavior of the code using tools as Jasmine and karma.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI CD) and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven.
- Developed Maven build scripts, created the war files, and deployed in WebSphere application server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular 2, Node JS, Spring IOC Container, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, RestFul web services, Apache Tomcat Application Server, JIRA, Agile, Eclipse, GitHub.
Confidential, Washington DC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the wicket pages using apache Wicket.
- Used Marklogic queries for fetching the topics, bills, newsletters related data.
- Used RESTful web services for getting the topics related data like suggestions,getting all topic articles.
- Written SQL queries for updating, deleting, creating, the newsletters, topic names,bills etc.
- Involved in developing the software for editorial to publish the daily news and articles.
- Developed and designed the trumptracker in website.
- Worked on Two Way Data Binding , Event Binding Techniques and directives like ngSwitch , ngIf , ngClass and ngFor to display the data.
- Worked on IP access functionality which provides to specific users.
- Had a vital role in Production support.
- Extensively worked on writing JUnit test cases for testing the business components developed in Spring and Java.
- Experienced in developing a full scale Web Application in a complete Agile Scrum methodology
- Actively involved in sprint planning.
- Used JIRA tool to delegate development tasks and followed a full scale bug life cycle to resolve bugs on a regular basis.
Confidential, chattanooga, TN
Java Web Services Developer
- Designed and implemented the performance improvement initiatives taken for optimizing the runtime performance of the Application.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- The implementations were based upon migration of the existing software and fine-tuning the code using technologies such as Java, Spring, RedHat JBoss Data Grid and SQL/PLSQL code.
- Took care of resolving high-urgency issues affecting production systems in time-critical manners.
- Developed spring-config.xml and web.xml configuration files in the application.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework, Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Worked on the consumption side of RestFul based Web.
- Hands on experience with AWS and understanding of AWS capabilities and limitations.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules using JUnit.
- Took part in creation of HTTP inbound/outbound flows, Batch Processing, Web-Service Consumptions.
- Tested and debugged enterprise applications to provide technical specifications meeting business expectations.
- Prepared technical design documentation manuals during the program development.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there are daily SCRUM meetings every day to understand the status and resolve any issues.
Environment: Eclipse, JDK 1.7, XML, SQL, Maven, AWS,Spring, RESTful Web-Services, Spring-Batches, RedHat JBoss Data Grid, Weblogic Server, Agile, Junit, GitHub.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Extensively participated in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Responsible for creating Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, and deployment diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in the modular design and technical discussions for the implementation of the project flow and troubleshooting issues
- Participated in Scrum meetings, project planning and coordinated the status sessions.
- Extensively involved in designing the database schema design and its development.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Developed various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle db for the Application
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Involved in Application/database query performance Tuning.
- Involved in JUNIT testing for the unit testing.
- Actively involved in getting the production issues resolved.
- Requirement gathering and preparing requirement document.
- Involve in Initial designing and creating Use case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and class diagrams using the UML
- Involving in high level and low-level designs as per the requirement/solution.
- Developed the application JSP, Servlets, spring, Java Beans, and Hibernate.
- Involved Java/J2EE based applications and Java/JEE based portal projects
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking
- Worked on designing and implementing creating a bid process.
- Worked on coding in jQuery code for UI processes such as validation, data formatting and data presentation.
- Performed manual testing on the applications and verified the functionality of all modules in the application.
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC using MySQL.
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue.