- Over 8 years of experience in the IT industry with expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications using Java and J2EE.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, JQuery, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, AWT, JMS, Springmodules, Java Script/Python, HTML, Web Services.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back - end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJO’s.
- Experience in using tools such as Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Rational Software Architect and JBuilder.
- Installed and configured various Middleware packages such as WebLogic, Tomcat, and good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), JMS (Java Messaging Service), and tools like ANT, JUnit.
- Strong experience on various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO (Data Transfer Object), Value Object, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, and Singleton.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2007/2007, Rational Rose.
- Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, XML, AJAX and JUnit
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using MongoDB, couch base, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in interacting with Clients, Collection of Requirement Specifications from the client site, performing Requirement Analysis and Designing.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWSSNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Development of services that utilizeAWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda)
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experienced in Defining and creating various functional documents for the systems to be developed like Functional requirement document, use cases and design document.
- Extensively worked on various J2EE servers (Web Sphere, WebLogic, Tomcat)
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using Jakarta Struts 1.3/2.0 with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization
- Profound knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications in Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases in production domain
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC framework using Spring, Struts in J2EE architecture.
- Experienced in developing applications in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJs.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, HTML5, DHTML, SQL, CSS, Java Script
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, POJOs, Web Services, Design Patterns
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, Rest
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JS
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Groovy on Rails, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Ms Visio
Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
Operating system: Windows, Unix.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Toad.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement document and Architecture document.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTfulservices
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Developed various StrutsAction classes in the middle tier and injected Spring Dependency Injection for the service layer implementation.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring for Handling Transactions.
- Converted Business to customer services into SOAP Services.
- Used Spring-Hibernate integration and JPAORM in the back end to fetch data from Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Used Oracle 11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Database Performance Tuning by checking and creating indexes, avoiding inefficient queries, avoiding too many open connections and avoiding inline queries wherever possible.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Designed and developed the application front end using SpringMVC, JSTL, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, JSON and Java Server Pages .
- Used TDD methodology to develop the application.
- Used Jenkins for Auto builds and to Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application.
- Configure resource adaptors for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and binding of JBOSS to all interfaces
- Used Java Mail API, and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails to the managed whenever a user registers for the applications.
- Used standard J2EE1.6 design patterns and Model View Controller in application design.
- Used Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Responsible for Creating/Configuring monitoring tools and automate proactive monitoring tasks.
- Developed several POJO classes to map the data into Java Object.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Used Angular JS and React JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Enhancing the framework to improve the performance and to reduce the interface development time by introducing the xml based configuration.
- Used GIT tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Involved in doing performance tuning by observing AWR reports and execution plans.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Implemented SOAP Client (Consumer) using Apache CXF.
- Analyses business needs and create software solutions.
- Worked as a part of AGILE SCRUM team for product development.
- Deployed the applications on Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server and connected to different JBoss interfaces
- Used JUnit for testing the application and Maven for building Projects.
- Involved in code review, deployment, test cases at all levels of testing.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer
- Perform complete application life cycle function (SDLC) from conception to final release to users including design & analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment& Maintenance.
- Analysis and review of requirements specification document for clarifications from programming perspective.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on DB2 Database
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Created and managed application database connections and application database.
- Processed JSON data from RESTful web service by using Ajax to get resources from the database and populated the data to the client side.
- Implemented the project by using MVC framework.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC Architecture.
- Developed business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate .
- Involved in Spring IOC and Spring AOP framework implementation.
- Implemented java multithreading to access interfaces.
- Developed custom application API’s based on workflows derived from design.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Design Implementation of GUI using HTML, JSP and Java Script for front-end validations.
- Worked with JSON as well as XML to consume and produce Http Requests and Responses.
- Coded extensively in JQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Worked on cloud environment, AWS: created instances and migrated various applications to AWS
- Implemented AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Developed JSP, Action classes and EJBs for various user transactions.
- Developed the XML Schema for the data maintenance and structures.
- Developed internal services using Java and Node.JS
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Used GIT for version control and deployed application to Tomcat.
- Involved in resolving Production Issues, Analysis, Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution and performance Management.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach
- Interacting with the application users coordinating on application requirements and providing software solution.
- Develop new functionalities and features in line with business requirements.
- Upgrade of existing application platforms to latest versions of Java 8, Oracle, WebLogic 12.1.3, SOA/OSB12.1.3 on Linux environment using Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity
- Developed RESTful Web services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration.
- Used several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks
- CreatedJava Server Pages (JSP) pages for the Customer module of the application. Coded a JS utile file for commonly used JS validation.
- Created responsive webpage to different platforms by applying Bootstrap (user information page, device information page, logging viewer page)
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic news content
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of Web-based design.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used JIRA for writing test cases
- Actively participated in design and development of multi-threaded server based on J2EE architecture
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller
- Used Selenium and SOAP UI for Open source web testing
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, and development as well as in the testing of the product
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository and Jenkins for automated deployment
- Involved in the deployment of the application in Integration and Implementation environment.
- Responsible for monitoring production metrics and submitting summary reports
- Actively involved in code review, performance tuning and bug fixing phases.
- Good team player with ability to solve complex issues. Initiated team discussions to improved efficiency of the system
Confidential, Cheyenne, WY
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in the design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration, and Class diagrams.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL Developer and used them in WEB components.
- Developed this web application to store all system information in a central location. This was developed using jQuery, JSP, Servlet, Oracle 10g, IBatis, HTML and CSS
- Developed data access components using JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Design and Development of Struts, DAO (Data Access Objects), Views using Struts custom tags.
- Interaction with Oracle Database is implemented using Hibernate and Java to Database Connectivity.
- Implement J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, DAO and MVC.
- Worked in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Developed Junit test cases for Unit Testing & Used Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Shell scripting to create jobs to run on daily basis.
- Debugged the application using Firebug and traversed through the nodes of the tree using DOM functions
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems.
- Implemented the Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Used GIT repository as Version Control
- Used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on Web Logic server.
- Tested and fixed the bugs and reviewed the code.
- Worked extensively on maven
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere App Server
- Assisted in system/integration testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of the project and also involved in testing phases like unit testing and system testing.
- Worked in Agile Development (JIRA) and maintained good level of communication in team going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Developed and maintained the application configuration information in various properties files
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture
- Developed web sites using POJO's with Spring Framework
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture
- Converted Legacy Application into loosely coupled and re-useable service components using Core Java, spring, Multithreading, Generics, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets ( CSS ) to give a better view to the web pages
- Developed necessary SQL queries for database transactions
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Eclipse for code development along with CVS for managing the code
- Created Session Beans, Entity beans for transactions with the database using JDBC
- Performed testing and bug fixing
- Develop and code interfaces, classes and create appropriate relationship between system classes and interfaces.
- Used Servlets for handling requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- Developed the system using JSP, Servlets and oracle
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Developed multithreaded Java programs for cleaning of data and then inserting into database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Used filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionality
- Worked on Multi-Threading environment using Java
- Used Log4J for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Used Ant to automatic the build process and deployed the application in Web Sphere.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Query, Multi-Threading, Oracle Applications, PL/SQL, XML, Oracle DB, WebLogic, Linux, HP-PPM for change management, SVN