- Over 7 years of IT experience in Object Oriented and Java/J2EE applications and client server application development.
- Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, MVC etc.
- Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n - tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, JNDI, Web services, Java Mail, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Worked on different methodologies like Agile/Scrum Software Development, waterfall Model, and Test Driven Development Approaches.
- Good experience in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Chain of responsibility, Session Facade, Command, Front Controller DTO and DAO.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL.
- Generated Scripts for effective integration of JIRA applications with other tools.
- Worked on frameworks like Apache Lucene, Apache Tikka for content indexing and extraction.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment with Jenkins.
- Worked proficiently with various IDEs including Eclipse, JDeveloper, NetBeans and RAD.
- Experience in developing Web Services with SOAP and RESTful interfaces.
- Exposure to Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and Rapid Application.
- Expertise in developing Multi-threading applications.
- Good working knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Experienced in developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures packages using PL/SQL in Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing.
- Strong background in supporting production environments and meeting customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and in a team environment with good team spirit.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Linux
J2EE Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web services, JAXB, JAX-RS
Framework/Libraries: Struts, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache, MyBatis
Markups: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Design Skills: OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) & OOD (Object Oriented Design), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), Design by contract, GOF design patterns, JEE design patterns, and UML.
S/W Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD
Software: Microsoft Office 2007,10, MS Project, Visio
Other: SVN, Cruise Control, TOAD
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from the requirements.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Built the Responsive UI screen using Bootstrap.
- Used Spring MVC framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets and custom tags for creating user interfaces.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented using Hibernate.
- Consumed Web Services (SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers and implemented them using CXF.
- Implemented OR Mapping with the tables in the Oracle database for one-to-one relation and many-to-one relation with the tables.
- Developed SQL queries and executed them by using JDBC Template provided by spring.
- Developed HQL queries to retrieve data using Hibernate. The Data Manipulation operations were implemented using Hibernate Template provided by spring.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven script.
- Web Logic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Used Clear case as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
Environment:: Java, J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, Maven, SOAP, Eclipse, Web Logic Server, Scrum, Agile.Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Participated in user requirement sessions to analysis and gather business requirements.
- Used JSP, AJAX and JSTL custom Tags to develop User Interface.
- Did Core Java coding and developed using Multithreading and Design Patterns.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Designed application flows and developed Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for the application using Rational Rose.
- Involved in implementing application prototype using JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Struts framework to give the presentation.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet). Also implemented Dependency Injection using the spring framework.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Developed Business Delegate, Facade, Service locator, Data Access Object and Value Object design patterns.
- Developed Web Services using AXIS2 and used SOAPUI to test implemented web services and third party services.
- Developed POJO classes and mapping files and configuration files for the database.
- Wrote technical documents related to workflow model and activities performed for the particular work items.
- Developed complex database SQL queries/Stored Procedures and tuning SQL queries.
- Responsible for unit testing using JUnit and building test cases and templates for integration testing.
- Used Subversion to commit the source and created tags and branches
Environment: J2EE, JSF 2, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, JNDI, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Struts Validation Framework, Eclipse Indigo, Net Beans 6.8, Web services (WSDL), SOAPUI, XML Spy, JBoss Server, TIM Api, Log4j, ANT, JMS, SQL Developer, Bugzilla, Subversion, JUnit, MS Visio, Oracle 10g.Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Study and analysis of business and functional requirements.
- Gathering requirements from the customer, analysis, design and development of the application.
- Worked in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose.
- Analyzing the requirements and design the Entities, classes and screens (UI Pages).
- Created Prototypes for approval from clients.
- Wrote Action classes, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Used various design patterns like BOs, DAOs, TOs, Facades etc.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with SQL.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Frequent interaction with the business and data analyst to define the data flow with specific reference to data structure.
- Created use case and system integration sequence diagrams.
- Interaction with global operations team for deployment and implementation of the project.
- Preparing technical/design documentation, unit test case implementation and release procedure for support team.
- Created detailed requirements for handling and logging errors and exceptions.
- Participated in customization of application framework and development environment.
- Implementing the design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, Service Locator, and Singleton.
Environment: J2EE, Java JDK 1.5, EJB 2.0, JMock, Scrum Works, JQuery, Ajax, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Web Services, IBM Web sphere Application Server and Ant.Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed an additional module in Sales Tax in J2EE Struts, which empowers clients with the ability to submit tax for various items through sales tax online screens.
- Developed additional batch processing interfacing Sales Tax with other systems. Maintained this batch schedule with Control-M enterprise manager.
- Wrote Server side components using Servlets, JDBC. Used Struts framework for MVC implementation
- Responsible for configuring JBOSS Application Server administration activities which involved creating domains, Configuring the domain for web logic clustering, SSL, Database Connection configurations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Developed modules to create, view, delete and search the weekly reports of the QA team using Java, JDBC.
- Worked on creating JSPs, Form Beans and Action classes and configured in Struts-Config.xml.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Designing process documents and job flow diagrams using Rational Rose/MS Visio
- Demonstrating the Design with Business Analyst and Data Analysts.
Environment: UNIX, Java/J2EE Struts, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, UNIX Shell Scripts, Java Scripts, Oracle 10g, Control-M, Eclipse, Web logic, JunitConfidential
- Developed web tire using Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Java Script, HTML and XML.
- Responsible for Design & Implementation of Online Survey module
- Used Front Controller design pattern for Domain blocking module. Also extensively used Singleton, DAO design patterns for enhancements to other modules.
- Implemented Client Side and Server Side validations using Java Script and Struts Validation Framework on Login and Registration forms.
- Developed web based UI using Servlets, JSP, HTML and XML based client server based application.
- Did Core Java development and Support of Java/J2EE applications with emphasis on OOP-based web forms, business logic, and database access components.
- Involved in writing and invoking the Struts MVC calls.
- Used Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections
- Developed application using Struts framework that leverage Struts MVC architecture.
- Developed website using N-tiered architecture by leveraging J2EE frameworks such as Struts & JDBC and UI toolkit of HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Involved in creation of Use Cases and Test Cases. And also involved in execution of Unit Test cases and Integration test cases.
- Development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures to be used by the Java DAO layer
- Development of UI Mock Prototype using HTML and Java Script for Domain Blocking module.
- Involved in framing and documenting the Coding standards and best practices for the team, which improved the code quality and performance of the application.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Tiles Servlet, Struts, Eclipse, XML, XSL, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, Oracle Developer, Toad and CVS