- 7 years professional experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) of n - tier large web-based distributed systems.
- Experience in developing web and windows applications using Java 7, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in authorization mechanism implemented OOPS Concepts Interface, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Delegates in most of the applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC and Spring JDBC.
- Hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Experience in open source framework like Struts, JSF, Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Hands-on experience in using Java IDE tools: Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.1, RAD 6.0/7.0, BEA WebLogic Workshop, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Expertise in designing CSS style sheets for different browsers.
- Thorough knowledge of microservices architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns
- Experience in generating on-demand and scheduled reports for business analysis or management decision using SSRS and Crystal Report.
- Modified existing applications to a suite of micro services and all microservices to facilitate deployment
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) Methodologies including Water Fall and AGILE.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic and JBOSS.
- Experience in Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts configuring using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Experience in using JSP, Servlets, and HTML to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and procedural programming including C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in using Web development tools such as CSS, HTML5, XML.
- Excellent knowledge in data mapping, extract, transform and load from different data source.
- Knowledge in writing Map Reduce jobs using Java, Pig, and Hive for various business use cases.
- Hands-on experienced working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, and GIT.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Programming: Java/J2EE, XML, HTML, Java Script, HTML5, C, C++, VB and .Net
Technologies: J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI), JAXB, LOG4J, MVC, Struts, Hibernate, JSON, RESTful Services, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JUNIT, JQuery.
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, JIRA, Swagger UI, Soap UI, SPYGLASS, GITHUB, RAD 6, NetBeans, WebLogic Workshop.
Frameworks: Struts MVC, Spring MVC, and log4j, Angular JS.
Application Servers: Oracle 8/9i, 10, WebLogic, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000, Windows 7, UNIX, Linux.
Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Sybase.
Distributed Technologies: J2EE, EJB, Web Services.
Web Technologies: Java Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, JDBC, XML, Apache Tomcat
- Phase 3a involves utilizing a new data store instead of Volubill for non-provisioning data.
- Phase 3b involves removing all calls to Volubill and replacing them with calls to the SDP API.
- Modify the Provisioning Façade Volubill to use the new Service Location Service and Contact Service instead of Volubill to create, read, update, and delete service location and contact data currently supported
- Developing various methods to Get, Put, Post and Delete functionalities.
- In order to access the Service Location data in the new SUBSCRIBER INFO OWNER database a new private RESTful Service Location Service will be created that exposes a set of functions for creating, reading, updating, and deleting Service Location resources
- Working on Defect analysis and validations and Unit testing the developed functionalities.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot . Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules .
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit
- Defect fixing and development of design patterns for existing RESTful web service .
- Backend Integration testing of microservices and API services .
- Deploying webservice on localhost by creating WSDL file.
- Agile SPRINT Designing, Back log sheet tracking and SPRINT planning.
- Writing JUNIT test cases and Involved in Test Driven Development, Unit testing of the developed module.
- Power Mockito for writing unit test cases.
- Used Swagger and Swagger UI for manual testing and documentation of microservices .
- WAR creation and staging and production deployment.
- Production testing of the deployed application.
- 24x7 Support, attending and addressing client queries, Maintenance and Support.
Environment: Windows 7 Enterprise, Java 8.0, XML, Maven, TOMCAT 8.5.6, Oracle SQL Developer, IntelliJ 3.1, Jira, Jenkins, Soap UI, Swagger UI, JSON, SOAP Web Services, REST Web Services, SPRING, SPYGLASS, GITHUB.Confidential, Irving, TX
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- Designing, developing, deploying high quality enterprise Java software.
- Designed and developed UI using CSS3, jQuery and HTML5.
- Participating in requirement analysis and tech specification meetings.
- Used Mybatis framework for persisting data into the database.
- Used Spock framework (Groovy) for unit testing which has inbuilt mocking mechanism.
- Used Apache Tomcat as the webserver.
- Participated in daily stand-ups/Scrum meetings as part of the Agile Process and used Rally agile tool to track the work.
- Identified the long running sql queries using Oracle Enterprise manager tool and fine-tuned them for better performance.
- Developed asynchronous messaging system using WebServices and MDB.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third party components using SOAP and RESTful services using Apache-CXF
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Following Agile methodology for project development process, participating SCRUM methodology, involving as part of design/development and deployment. as SCRUM Master
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
- Involved in application support to resolve the Production issues.
- Worked on multiple stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Gathered requirements, designed, developed and deployed the Application.
- Generated the Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase using UML in Rational Rose.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Used Spring MVC to develop lightweight business component and Core Spring framework for Dependency injection.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using JQuery and AngularJS.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate Frameworks for ORM functionality in Spring Framework.
- Used Struts framework for implementing MVC2 architecture.
- Developed the Struts2 Server side & Client side validations using Actions errors and Validation rules.
- Used Spring Framework for annotation driven transaction management.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, MVC and Factory in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans to process the business logic.
- Deployed the application using Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Worked on PL/SQL like interacting with Database, writing Stored Procedures and debug and fixed the issues.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the source code using project object model (POM) for execution and reporting of unit tests. Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Deployed the application on a Web Logic server on a Linux.
- Analyzed application enhancement requirements.
- Enhanced the existing application tool, ZORIN to refit the realigned business structure.
- Interacted with the client to discuss issues related to the products.
- Automated Content Management business processes to reduce manual effort adding more reliability.
- Involved in writing procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for new requirements.
- Created Application Flow diagrams for the modules and UML data models.
- Performed impact analysis for the changes made.
- Testing requirements in the new Office 15 system.
- Work with users of the existing O14 system to identify the pain points and propose the solutions that can be incorporated in the new system.
- Assisting with trainings and knowledge transfers to various team’s like production team, Support Team and Localization vendors.
- Assisting with Office14 live production emergency cases till the new system, Office 15, is deployed for production.
- Performing requirement and technical analysis.
- Performing estimation, impact analysis and feasibility test.
- Documenting the issues and creating SharePoint based Trouble Shooting guides which are used by various teams.
- Design and develop faceted taxonomy schemas to create an intuitive left navigation experience for Microsoft.com customers
- Helping team to understand requirement and design.
- Scheduled and maintained outages and downtimes.
- Developed SQL Queries to generate SSRS reports.