- Around 10+ years of experience in development and implementation of applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Ajax, Node JS, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expert in methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, Iteration and Pair Programming.
- Proficient in developing UML/Visio diagrams using case tools like Enterprise Architect, Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services, WSDL, Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.x and 4.x, Boot, AWS, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Web services, Apache Kafka.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Magento, Angular JS and SPRING.
- Expertise in implementing Web services, Micro Services, AWS, Docker and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Worked on creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Well experienced in using JUnit, Log 4J, Test NG and SOAP UI for testing framework.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Used GIT for version control, experience with git-bash and git-hub
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
- Quick learner, ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication.
Sr. FullStack Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback.
- Worked on designing and developing a complete service oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Employed Agile Model and best practices for software development.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used OAuth to provide authorization decisions across a network of web enabled applications and API.
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB3.0 annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Used ImageMagick and Ruby on Rails to build thumbnail updater service to allow designers to create and push.
- Created features using Ruby on Rails to allow in house staff to manage an increasing number of app components through the CMS.
- Tested REST services using google chrome's POSTMAN plugin.
- Developed web based application using spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up the basic project set-up from scratch of Spring-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Developed backup and recovery engine using VMware, GoLang programming language.
- Lead Golang developer for back-end adapter for Linear Video Metadata delivery system.
- Wrote unit test cases in Python and Objective-C for other API calls in the customer frameworks.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Deployed cloud stacks using AWS CloudFormation, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances & created multi AZ VPC instances.
- Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as Power Shell and BASH.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Design, develop and implement ColdFusion and PHP based Spiderlink Web Services online billing application.
- Worked on making the pages responsive by using the SASS version of BootstrapJS.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Less, SASS and Ajax.
- Sass was used to add styling to the various components in the Apps.
- Shared hosting duties include setup of new Virtual Web, FTP, SSL Certificates, ColdFusion, PHP, MySQL and SQL.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used Amazon S3 for configuration files. Used TIBCO EMS extensively as a part of ESB.
- Micro services has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Worked on Junit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Actively involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development
- Generated Use case, sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Involved in complete Software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance employed SCRUM methodology of Agile model.
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Extensively used Spring framework components such as Dependency injections and AOP.
- Worked on web application which has been developed using Spring 3.x & Hibernate frameworks.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Involved in using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, and Spring MVC.
- Involved in Declarative transaction management, logging and exception handling using spring AOP.
- Worked on Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud Computing and Virtualized environment for AWS and experience in implementing new and migration of AWS systems.
- Developed websites, CMS, and web applications using a personal custom MVC boilerplate including SASS, JQuery, RequireJS, GruntJS.
- Designed frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, CoreText and knowledge on Hybrid applications.
- Implemented AWS solutions using DynamoDB, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Developed custom consumers and producers for Apache Kafka in Go (golang) for cars monitoring system.
- Involved in design discussion to implement GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Go (golang) for upcoming projects.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Developed test framework using Python and Objective-C and maintenance, includes the automation for KPI and functional test cases of devices.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Worked on the development of applications using Ruby on Rails (RoR), and Jruby.
- Used Ruby on Rails to create API endpoints that served data to multiple components of TocaTV Platform including overlays for user generated content.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & Restful web services.
- Developed and implemented search feature using PHP and Ajax patterns using asynchronous script loading.
- Worked on application maintenance and enhancement using PHP Framework, Object-Oriented Design Patterns (OOD) and MVC methodologies.
- Designed tables in Oracle 11g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Worked with XML to exchanges messages through JMS among servers to retrieve information about customer details.
- Developed the AngularJS controller modules to consume the REST services.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed ANT based build scripts to create deployable EAR files and provided support to QA and PROD environment in terms of deployment support and bug fixing.
- Wrote unit tests and also involved in integration tests using Junit.
- Involved in Web sphere server configuration, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments.
- Actively involved in production support, fixing the problem and provide appropriate documentation describing the root cause of the problem, actions taken to rectify etc.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven.
- Responsible for deploying all the service components to Dev and QA.
- Involved in addressing the defects in QA, User Acceptance and Prod environments.
Confidential, Oakton, VA
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL,SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed application business components and configured beans using Spring IOC.
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering.
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from Spring with Hibernate API.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Involved the CRUD operations.
- Setup and support automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts, and AWS CLI/API.
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Good knowledge in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Implemented java design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command patterns.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in Production Support. Solved many production issues based on priority.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS.
Environment: Java, EJB, Springs, Struts, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML, Web logic, Ant, JUnit, Toad, Oracle.
Confidential, Texas, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.