- Over all 7+ Years of professional IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software & Expertise in Banking, Healthcare, Financial, Marketing & Insurance Domains.
- Working Experience in SDLC by using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) and Iterative system development methodologies
- In - depth knowledge and experience in Java, J2EE,JavSE, Servlets, JSP, Angular JS,Node JS,HTML, JDBC, JNDI, jQuery, MVC, Spring Hibernate, Web Services, XML, JBOSS,JSON, JAXP and JAXB
- Experienced in various Java and J2EE Frameworks such as Spring MVC Framework, Hibernate,EJB, MQ Series, JMS, JSTL, Jersey, AXIS, Spring Rest & Spring Boot Technologies
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, Dependency Injection and AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC, and ORM) and Spring Boot Technologies
- Expertise in in configuring Hibernate Framework and writing the code for DAOS
- Experience in Integrating Spring with Persistence framework-Hibernate using Spring Hibernate Templates
- Good knowledge in Java and EJB Design Patterns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SOAP and REST Web Services using Jersey framework.
- Experience in applying patches and plug-ins for Jboss Application Server.
- Familiar with web/application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat Server.
- Proficiency in developing build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven and extensive experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Edit plus.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, J-Web Unit, TestNG and Log4j in developing test cases.
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, DAO, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Implemented a business report function for the insurance and finance system. Satisfied all requirements for data display and analysis by using Java SE, SQL.
- Hands on experience in working with Spring Boot.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams
- Skilful in full life-cycle development using Object Oriented Methodologies/Programming (OOP’s).
- Expertise in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS & GIT.
- Possess good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with Oracle, SQL, and MySQL databases.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills complemented with the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and master new technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
J2EE Technologies & Frameworks: Java, J2EE,JavaSE, Servlets, JSP,Angular JS,Node.JS,JDBC, Java Beans, JAX-WS, MVC, JMS, JAXB,EJB, JAXP,JBoss,Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, AXIS, Jersey, JUnit, AWS,TestNG, Log4j, jQuery.
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat Server
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, OEPE, Edit Plus, Intellij, NetBeans
Build and Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JENKIN, SPLUNK, SOAP UI, Firebug, SVN, CVS, GIT
Databases & Tools: Oracle, CouchBase,PostgreSQL,SQL, MySQL, DB2, TOAD, SQL Developer, Squirrel
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Mac
- Developed application using Agile Methodology
- Responsible for creating functional design documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules
- Developed the DAO layer using the Hibernate annotations and configuration files
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services & generated client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks
- Developed specialized search system using JUnit, Maven.
- Developed the application using the Data bases like CouchBase and PostgreSQL.
- Developed Bashscripts to import External data.
- Created Several Indexes in Couchbase and also used Full Text Search.
- Used Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issue.
- Experienced in working with JIRA.
- Maintaining the business standards in EJB and deployed them in WEBSPHERE 7 application server.
- Unit Testing Java code using JUnit 4 and Integrating with Jenkin
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC,CochBase Db,PostgreSQL, XML, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful,RestClient Jersey, Axis, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Node.JS, TOAD, JUNIT, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Apache Tomcat, HTML, CSS, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, UML,WebLogic, Linux.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (RESTFUL)
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests and integrated with services and DAO using annotation
- Developed and Consumes Restful web services and tested using SOAP UI.
- Prepared projects, dashboards, reports and questions for all JIRA related services.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework
- Used JAXB, JAXP for parsing auditing information in xml format.
- Used JSP, JSTL and spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- Developed Mongo DB Schemas, functions and procedures.
- Created Front end pages Using JSP's and handle the server side logic in EJB 3.0
- Strong technical knowledge in Jboss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with Jboss App Server.
- Used NoSQL DB like Mongo DB for the proof of concept.
- Developed Openstack API to Inegrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images .
- Involved in developing front end architecture using Angular JS.
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Used SPLUNK to search and reviews the logs information while working on the incidents
- Used Tomcat Web server to deploy application locally and used Confidential Web Sphere to deploy application in production
Environment: Java, JavaSE,JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Hibernate, Web Services,Angular JS, RESTFUL Services, SOAP,JBOSS,SOAP UI, Jersey, Axis,JIRA, RAD, JUnit, HQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, Mongo DB, HTML, CSS, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, Rally, UML, SPLUNK, TOAD, WebSphere, Confidential HTTP Server, RAD, Oracle, Linux/Unix.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks Like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Followed agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax/jQuery, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Used Log4j to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked on project build-script by using ant and deployed on WebSphere.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on Weblogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.