- Around 8 years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies .
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Core Java development skills.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA .
- Strong Expertise in front -end technologies such HTML, CSS, Java script and Ajax. Basic understanding of ExtJs
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX -WS.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to -Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in n- tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture .
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Sub queries.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss Fuse JBoss and Web logic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Worked on AEM broad tasks for editing and reviewing the content .
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, Clear Case and VSS.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Suse Linux .
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills . Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages : C, C++, Java, J2EE SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring (IOC and AOP), Hibernate, MDBs, Session Beans, Java script, AJAX, DOJO, Java Mail, HTML, CSS, DTD, SCHEMA, XML, SAX, DOM
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle and MySQL,NOSQL
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), EJB
Tools/Software: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Web sphere and Web Logic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Developed Dynamic Form based Interactive Interface for Web pages accessing.
- Designed and developed all the Web Pages with the extensive usage of UI components and HTML5, CSS3
- By using Angular Js with the MVC made both the development and the test easier
- Involved in design the subsystem for various enhancements.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Used EJB3 for Service layer and transaction management along with JPA .
- Used Hibernate 3.0 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Used Sublime for UI development and used Karma.js and Jasmine.js for E2E testing.
- Used GIT for repository and Maven for build process.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3, EJb3, Hibernate, Java Script, AJAX, REST Web services, JUnit, JMock, JSON, Maven, Agile, Unix, Jira, Mongo DB .
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the development of Rest-based Web Services with Spring Web Services, integration, co-ordination with several web service clients.
- Used Agile Scrum project methodology.
- Involved in design and implementation of the web pages by using HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Built RESTFUL that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Log4J is used for debugging process and also application is built with Maven Script.
- JUnit Framework is used for unit testing of all classes. Used Karma.js, jasmine.js for UI Unit testing.
- Configured Websphere Application Server and deployed the web components into the server. Used Webstorm for UI Development.
- Used Maven for building the EAR for deployment.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Developed using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Implemented Java application based on JSF2/Primefaces and Spring with Hibernate
- Configured local Websphere profiles.
- Produced and consumed REST services using EJB3.
- Used RAD IDE.
- Built Java application using Maven
- Developed using JQuery for client side validation.
- Developed complex SQL queries.
- Prepared test cases and provided support to QA team in UAT.
- Analyzed and fixed the bugs reported in QTP and effectively delivered the bug fixes reported with a quick turnaround time.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server 7 / RAD7 to create, debug and deploy application modules.
Environment: JSF 2/Primcefaces, EJB3, Db2, Java 1.5, JSON, JQuery, PVCS,, Query Analyzer, Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.0, Websphere 7, REST Services API.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Worked in designing of the Web framework using Struts2 as a MVC design paradigm.
- Used HTML , CSS , XHTML and DHTML in view pages for front-end..
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Consumed SOAP based Webservices.
- Developed Controller using ActionServlet and Action mapping provided by Struts framework.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration and mappings xml files for database access.
- Implemented EJB3 Session beans in the Business logic.
- Developed various java objects ( POJO ) as part of persistence classes for Object Relation Mapping(ORM) with databases
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Performed unit testing of the application using JUnit.
- Used Ant automated build scripts to complete and package the application.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) using Weblogic Application Server.
- JDBC connection is used to connect Oracle database .
- JBoss App Server is used to deploy and run application.
- Coding and developing the JSP pages.
- Junit testing, testing various components.
- Managed Java application based on Spring and Hibernate frameworks with XML/XSLT
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop Java project and integrate process and environment.
- Consumed SOAP Webservices using Axis framework.