- Around 8 years of strong software experience in different phases of the project like gathering Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of web - based and client-server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies in domains like Airlines, Banking, Telecom etc.
- Achieving new heights of success and leaving a mark of excellence in assignments which involves analytical capabilities and professional growth.
- Effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines.
- Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Languages: C, Java 1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J, Java security
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JSON, DTD, Xpath, SOAP.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring HATEOAS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, IBatis, Google Web Toolkit, Jersey, Groovy.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Micro Services, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, AWS (Amazon Web services)
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3), and Spring Cloud.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP, Web Logic Server and Apache Camel
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, My SQL server, Mongo DB/ NOSQL, DB2
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, SoapUI, TOAD, Rational Clear Quest.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Tortoise SVN, Rational ClearCase.
Build: Automation Tools (CI)/Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, ANT, JIRA, Firebug.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, STS, IntelliJ
OS & Environment: Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 1. 8 to store and process the data.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Java Persistence API 2 supports allowing custom code conversions between database and object types.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Controller to handle the requests and responses.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Secured the API's by implementing OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed third-party Payment services to Offer Users Convenient Payment Methods based on OAuth Protocol.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Used RabbitMQ message broker to route messages to the clients across the cloud network.
- Stored procedure in the database and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Deployed the Web Application in WebSphere.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Used Brackets IDE for UI development and RAD IDE for Server.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS and NodeJS.
- Implemented the UI using Bootstrap.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Followed Spring Boot and Spring framework for the development of the project.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Developed Web Services for produce and consumed the services by making Web Service.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Create and modify reporting templates on the fly using Jasper API.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed the Mapping Resource Files for the database entities.
- Designed and developed application's GUI screens using GWT framework.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Playback and technical presentations to the clients on acquired knowledge.
- Generating reports in PDF using iText Open source and excel file formats.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Used J-Unit Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, XML, JSON, Ajax, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP, MVC design patterns, WebSphere Server, MySQL Server, JMS, JNDI, Ant, RMI, Intellij, JIRA, React JS, Tortoise SVN, Maven, LINUX.Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design of Extreme Programming using Agile methodology with iterative and incremental software development.
- Worked with Onshore team members and participated in work planning team bandwidth and prepared work breakdown Developed service-oriented middleware to in corporate two legacy source systems and published them as web-services. Incorporated source system specific business logic in Java code and exposing them as Web Service as per Base profile specifications and WSDL contract.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using AngularJS, HTML, JSP, JS, CSS and AJAX.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework to inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate
- Developed costume queries using Hibernate criteria, native SQL and HQL. Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Configured EH Cache to load the static tables into secondary storage area.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser frame work) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object
- Used SOAP web services and XML data over HTTP.
- Developed necessary parsing and XML construction logic using XML parser APIs JAXB.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and server-side validation.
- Used built in store Procedures to reach the requirements from the Client to improve the response times of the services.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle 10g using TOAD tool.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Used Rally which is Project Management Software that keeps track of all activities of the project development status.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Developed Scripts for the build process and deployed in Web Logic Server.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process.
- Implemented Log4J for logging errors, tracking using logger’s components.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
- Used GIT for version control tool.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUNIT.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Actively participated in production support.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, Dojo Tool Kit, CSS and AJAX.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS
- Used Multithreading (Concurrent) in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using Struts MVC
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using Apache CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using Spring Framework’s Hibernate DAO Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used MQ series of messaging and queuing purpose in the application
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL Queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Wrote client-side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Developed User friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using AngularJS.
- Developed Java server Pages using JSP Tags, Spring - tags, minimal Scrip lets, HTML for client-side validation and errors to ease troubleshooting.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed configurations and day to day activities using JBOSS.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using Altova Database Spy.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Used GIT Version controller.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed UI pages using HTML, Java script, JSP& Tag libraries
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB in JBoss environment
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content
- Participated in design and code reviews
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, HTML, CSS, EJB, Web Sphere Application Server, Hibernate, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse Indigo, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, LOG4J, SVN.Confidential
Jr. Software Engineer
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data
Environment: Java, J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle, SQL, HTML, JDBC, EJB.