- More than 7+ years of experience in design, coding, unit testing and deployment of Java/J2EE based applications (Web Applications, Web Services and WCF Services) and Front end Applications.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience in User Interface using HTML 5, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Strong experience in developing responsive web design.
- Experience in designing Single Page Application using Angular JS
- Strong experience in designing N - tier architecture applications.
- Solid experience in using Java Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML) in designing JEE applications
- Extensive development experience in object oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP) throughout complete SDLC in various models like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in using J2EE design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and GOF patterns - Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Observer, Composite etc.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of MVC architecture using STRUTS 1.x/2.x, SPRING 3.x/4.x and JSF Frameworks.
- Good working experience with HIBERNATE 3.0/4.0 open source object/relational mapping framework.
- Strong experience in database design using SQL, PL/SQL-Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Packages and Views.
- Excellent hands on experience with Servlets, JDBC, EJB 3.0-Session beans, entity beans, JMS, XML, XSLT, DTD, XSD and DOM/SAX.
- Experienced in dealing with Cross Browser issues very effectively and work on almost every web Browsers Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience with Workflow management & Batch processing.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito & Karma/Jasmine, Selenium, Integration testing, Smoke testing & System testing.
- Hands on experience in creating build scripts using Maven, Gulp and Grunt
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and leadership skills and ability to perform independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags, NodeJS
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI
Security: JAAS, Spring Security Integration
Spring Integration: Interceptors
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Server Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Client Build Tools: GruntContinuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunnerClient Testing: Jasmine
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Search APIs: Solr, Lucene
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Frameworks and Utilities: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring-Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2 UDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, Informix, Sybase
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XMLBeans and JAXB
IDE: RAD 6.x, IBM WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse 3.2, Net beans, Jbuilder.
App Server: WebSphere 6.1/5.1, WebLogic 10.3/9.1/7.1/6.1, JBoss, iPlanet
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.5, Java Web Server 2.0, IIS
Version Control: Clearcase, Subversion, PVCS, CVS, Harvest, IBM CMVC, Starteam
Testing: JUnit, JUnit-Perf, JMock, Cactus
Build tool: Ant, Maven
Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, XML SPY, Rational Rose, Server studio, iReport, Spoon 3.2.0.
System Design and Development: Requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, delivery
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked with Requirement leads, Architect and Project managers to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Involved in implementation of server layer services like business services, entity services and integration services.
- Worked on business modules like Loan status, Application Management, Assets, Closing/Funding and Product Pricing.
- Built an Api facade layer using NodeJS (Express)
- Converted UI screens from XMI (XML Metadata Interchange) framework to AngularJS framework which resulted in better performance and reduced code count.
- Developed AngularJS Controllers which isolates scope to perform operations in UI. Developed reusable code and libraries for future use by creating services/factories and injected them to controllers using Dependency Injection.
- Developed rich user interface UI's using Bootstrap directives.
- Utilized features of Spring Core layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application.
- Configured Hibernate into a Spring application and used Spring's DAO support to build Hibernate DAO classes.
- Persistence mechanism implemented using Hibernate framework utilizing table per subclass inheritance based mapping, component mapping and other association mapping strategies.
- Developed JAX-WS and JAX-RPC SOA service binding producers and client implementation from WSDL contracts.
- Consumed RESTful Web services provided by different vendors to submit/fetch the Appraisal/Valuation Orders, Tax/Flood Orders and their statuses, and fetch Employment/Income information.
- HQL and named queries are used throughout the application for consistency and maintainability.
- Involved in the development of Job Scheduler software module using Apache open source Java based scheduler called as Quartz Scheduler and Spring HTTP INVOKER Webservice.
- Developed data access object (DAO) layer for Job Scheduler module using Spring JDBC API (Stored Procedures).
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Developed micro services as a strategy to gradually replace the fragile core monolithic Java application while still being able to add new business features.
- Used WordPress for managing
- Integration of spring modules with AWS modules in order to consume third party services.
- Used JBOSS application server for deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like Dev/QA/IST/Production
- Performed bug tracking using JIRA and maintained documentation for using Confluence.
- Used Splunk for server logs analysis and real time defect tracking.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit, Mockito and Selenium.
- Involved in fixing issues in IST, QA, UAT & Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server using tools Maven and Jenkins
- Used advanced java features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections. Enhanced
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code by checking with SonarQube/Sonar Lint
- Providing On call support for Production and Integration environments.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.3.2, Hibernate 4.2, Web Services, REST, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, AngularJS2, Bootstrap, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSON, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL developer, JBoss Application server, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, PowerMock, Selenium, Tortoise SVN, JIRA, Fish Eye, Confluence, Splunk, SonarQube, SonarLint, Windows 7, Linux RedHat, AWS, Docker.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed agile software methodology for project development.
- Extensively worked on developing UI components using AngularJS and JSON to interact Restful web services.
- Responsive development is implemented using Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3 media queries.
- Developed the GUI's using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP and AngularJS framework components using Web Storm IDE.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular2 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR applications using VISIO.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Used XSD, DTD transforming using XSLT, used DOM parser to convert XML content into a Java Object.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in AWS development.
- Implemented Micro Services architecture across all verticals.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery and as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed application on spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow with Spring MVC.
- Used SVN for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Request and Response mapping using Spring (AOP) from and to the application server by annotation based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE.
- Utilized core J2EE design patterns such as DTO (Data Transfer Object) in the implementation of the services.
- There will be single controller Servlets, which will handle all web requests.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Expertise in writing the JUnit test cases.
- Used Apache CXF, WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Involved in developing the applications using SPRING Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control), Implemented the business logic using EJB(session and entity beans)
- Designed JSP pages using struts tag libraries, HTML, DHTML and Java Script
- Design, implement, and test networking application using Core Java, Hibernate, Maven, JBoss, and Oracle 11g.
- Developed XML Schema, DOM, and XSLT Code for XML documents, used for data transfer between front-end and middleware layers.
- Did Performance tuning of infrastructure services using JProbe and OptimizeIt.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Created POC's using Node-JS, MongoDB.
- Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Experience working with Splunk for searching logs and debugging issues in dev and prod environments
- Databases: Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle 8/8i/9i, 10g, Strong knowledge in designing and coding stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL
- Experience working with Fiddler for searching logs on UI issues in dev and Prod Environment.
- Worked with MDBs to listen to JMS and process messages.
- Extensively performed User Interface validations on client-side.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto JBOSS Application Server and also used JRebel to deploy code onto server.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Used Tortoise SVN for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, EJB, Angular JS, AWS, Node, HTML, JSON, Oracle 11g, JBoss, Mongo DB, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Log4J, GIT, JRebel, MDB, Splunk, Apache CXF, EmberJS, Jasmine, JQuery, JQueryUI, SoapUI
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
Sr. Application Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and Use Case development using OOAD.
- Involved in High-level Design (HLD), Low-level Design (LLD) specifications of the project.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts framework for web module of Application.
- Developed Presentation layer using Composite View Design Pattern using Struts Tiles.
- Developed EJB components using SLSB and State Full session Bean.
- Written RMI classes to connect the remotely objects.
- Implemented XML and Web Services Security for message-level security using SOAP message.
- Set up design specifications together with the business analysts and system designed and developed server side web services.
- Developed web services and web services clients using JAX-RPC and XML.
- Developed database access service layer for the web services and integrated modules.
- Experienced in writing Stored Procedures and fine-tuned Complex SQL Queries.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ORM Hibernate with standard HQL Queries.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL statements, Store Procedures and used Hints and index for performance.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing of the Application.
- Implemented Business layer components using spring framework with IOC for Harmonizer Project which is part of Enterprise integration.
Environment: Java, JSP, servlets, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Eclipse3x, UML, XML, Spring, JUnit, ANT, SQL, PLSQL, AXIS, Web services, TOAD, Jboss, Web logic, RMI, Log4J, DOM, SAX, Oracle.
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
Sr. Application Developer
- Interacting with the business and user group to ascertain requirements to carry out Business Reengineering & Business Process Management processes with detailed functional and technical analysis.
- Developed application in Presentation Services (Struts Frame work) and integrated to Web Services.
- Extensively used Struts controller component classes for developing applications Action, Action Form for handling user requests.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML.
- Implemented EJB Components using Stateless Session Bean and State full session beans.
- Used Message driven Bean (MDB) to publish the messages in to JMS Topic.
- Developed web services and web services clients using JAX-RPC (Java API for XML-based Remote Procedure Calls) and XML.
- Developed a persistence layer using ORM Hibernate for transparently store objects into database.
Environment: Java1.4, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JSTL, XML, JAXP, XSLT, JMS, Eclipse, Oracle, UML, Rational Rose, Log4J, Web Logic, JUnit, Apache Axis, Web services.
Sr. Java Developer
- Analyzed system requirements and developed test plans and strategies for User acceptance, system testing, integration testing and unit testing.
- Delivered full-scale OO model (Use cases, Interaction diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagram) using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC pattern using JSP Model 2 architecture.
- Developed the whole system using Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, HTML, JSP, Servlets, and Java Script
- User authentication was done using LDAP and they were tracked using sessions and cookies.
- Business to business integration using XML & XSLT.
- Responsible for migrating the developed & tested code from development to testing and finally from testing to production.
- Developed UI using JSP, CSS, HTML and Servlets.
- Develop and Refract Servlets and JSP using MVC architecture.
- Used CVS as version control tool.
- Responsible for writing Use Cases for admin module.