Summary of Qualifications
Detail-oriented and highly qualified Software Developer with over 6 years of related professional experience. Adept at developing websites, office systems, web-based customer management systems, and chart applications utilizing a broad range of programming languages. Currently seeking a position as a Software Developer which will effectively utilize all acquired skills, abilities, and areas of expertise as follows:
- Software Development
- Project Management
- Team Building/Leadership
- Web Design/Development
- Quality Control/Assurance
- Document Translation
- Test Case Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Performance Tuning
- Client Relations
- Technical Support
Programming Languages: C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Java, JSP, Struts, PHP, ActionScript, VB, VB.NET, XML, XSLT, Perl, Python
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS Access
Frameworks: .NET, ASP.NET, JSP, Swing, Struts, Flex, Win32
Confidential,·Naha, Okinawa, Japan Jun. 2005 – Present
- Accountable for participating in the development of several websites, back/front key office systems, web-based customer management systems, and 2 Java chart applications (used on several websites) for forex (foreign currency exchange) trading which are now being used by Gaitame.com and Japan Net Bank.
- Developed 2 new web projects, an e-learning system and web video portal site, while working at the main office in Okinawa
- Worked for the past 2.5 years with one of the biggest forex trading companies in Japan, Gaitame.com.
- Implemented internet trading interfaces with other forex trading companies and banks, such as UBS, Goldman Sachs, and Currenex using various systems and programming languages.
- Translated the company’s system documentation from Japanese to English for its foreign partners.
Confidential,·Izhevsk, Russia Jul. 2004 – May 2005
- Played an important role in the development of company’s main product “Arbitrage Manager’s Assistant”.
- Developed an application module for importing/exporting data between 2 company applications, “Arbitrage Manager’s Assistant” and its more advanced version for arbitrage manager’s associations.
Confidential,Izhevsk, Russia Jan. 2003 – Jun. 2004
- Directly responsible for participating in the development of complex websites.
Specialist Degree in Applied Mathematics