- Around 8+ years of experience in Design and Development of Java based applications and also experienced in Android SDK application development.
- Experience in developing Android application using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, Java, JSP, XML, JSON,Android SDK and ADT plug in.
- Developed and architected multiple Android applications across various versions.
- Working knowledge of graphic design and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Extensively worked on almost every stage of application development right from collecting requirements, providing guidelines for design, creating application architecture, implementation that includes various stages in development, QA, code signing and releasing to the market
- Good understanding in core concepts of Android like Activities, services, content providers and receivers
- Proficiency in object oriented development.
- Experience using web servers like Apache running on Linux distribution and Windows web server running on windows distribution
- Experience in using web based application used for managing test and defect tracking using firebug, W3C.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Working knowledge of graphic design and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in App testing on Virtual Devices and actual Devices
- Good Exposure on Gson, Volley, OkHttp, Recycler View, RippleEffect
- Experience in implementing Ad services like AdMob in the existing code
- Experience in debugging the code to adapt to the latest API
- Experience in creating custom adapters and custom UI for list Views, Spinners and various other android widgets
- Expertise in working with public APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube.
- Experience with audio features, video features, graphics design, interactive design and animation.
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, data offline usage, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, accounts and sync on Android
- Good exposure in developing GUI using Interface design principles for Android mobile and tablet devices.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects
- Strong expertise in the iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Experience using Rally for project management & defect tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SMEs and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
- Experience in splunk tool monitored mobile application user event logs
- Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of android.
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX with rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions
- Proficiency on Responsive Web Design using Custom CSS, Bootstrap, cross browser and adapt to the changing environment
- Experience in the developing applications for different platforms like web browser, Android, and Chrome OS
- Proficient in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flexbox features of CSS3
- Have hands-on experience in complete project life cycle, with domain knowledge in Mobile Application.
- Development, e-learning Domain and Web application development.
- Capable in dealing with client’s data, feeds, designs and ongoing maintenance of existing projects.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important. Cooperation with various team members involved in the project
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Python
Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSON
Debugging and Testing Tool: Logcat, DDMS, ADB, JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mac OS X
RDBMS: SQLite, Microsoft SQL Oracle 10g, 11g, MySQL 4.0/5.0
IDE: Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Version Control/Continuous: Integration Tools Mercurial, GitHub, SVN, Jenkins.
Servers: Amazon web server, Weblogic 8.1/9.2, Apache Tomcat 6.0.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Redesign android app for feature-rich components and responsiveness.
- Manage customer requirements via meetings and mock-ups.
- Experience in using SQLite Database, Content Providers and Sync Adapters for mobile data management.
- Worked on Android UI components such as TextView, ListView, Customized ListView, Menus, Edit boxes, Buttons, Checkboxes, Expandable list Adapter, Dialog boxes, Alert boxes, Action bars, and Spinners for various layouts in Application development.
- Implemented the new design frontend OTP channel for the Barclaycard app
- Experience in Graphic designing in Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio and Front Page for rich user friendly front end contents
- Good Exposure in using Material Design.
- Worked with version control system GIT, Source Tree.
- Good understanding in Testing Mobile applications and bug tracking for the production team fixing.
- Good Experience in Tealeaf in Capturing and analyzing all interactions on web and mobile channels—from any device—to improve the digital customer experience.
- Good exposure in troubleshooting and debugging software applications, creating, executing and documenting test cases for Android app
- Worked closely with the testing team
- Worked in an Agile based environment
Environment: Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Rally, AppDynamics, T-leaf, Restful services, SOAPUIConfidential, New Jersey
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked closely with the testing team using Junit
- Collaborated with web services team to implement the backend support
- Designed the web services to communicate with the Android application by using RESTful web services with the Spring 3 API, and JSON Parsing for the received responses
- Integrated the Payment Gateway in the app for processing Credit Card Payments for mail orders
- Implemented customized web view component to load an SWF file and HTML data
- Created test cases and test data for testing the application using JUnit Extensions
- Performed Unit testing on the various modules/functions to ensure that the output is as expected.
- Used Inversion of control in Spring Framework for dependency injection
- Published XML data using XSLT
- Used XML Web Services for transferring and retrieving data from different applications.
- Used Xamarin Studio for developing Apps in C# environment
- Implemented XML technologies like DTD schemas, XSL style sheets and XSLT for transformations
Environment: Android 2.0/2, Eclipse 3.6, ADT Plug-in, SQLite, XML, Java, Google-Map kit, Subversion, Junit, C#, Quality center tool, Hibernate, Log4j, SOAP Web Services, EJBs. Front controller design pattern, JQuery, Ajax, Soap UI, CXF, Core JavaConfidential, Northbrook, IL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in application android development, defect validation, deployment and production maintenance.
- Designed and implemented the Mobile Agent application using Embedded Android development.
- Designed the User Interface according to the requirements using UI Groups, UI components.
- Developed App screens and its workflow using Activity and Fragments which has views such as List View and Scroll View.
- Used Async Task for multithreading.
- Registered the Broadcast Receivers with various intent filters for the android system announcements
- Designed the Custom Dialog using the Fragment Activity
- Designed the Custom Action bar, Custom Progress bar while making service calls
- Created a pop-up notification for alerting users
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Created a local database using SQLite to store and retrieve the data.
- Extensively worked on designing the layouts to compatible with screens of different resolutions.
- Have used the android support libraries to provide the latest features like actionbar, fragments to the lower versions of android devices
- Used Photoshop CS5, Firework CS5, and Illustrator CS5 frequently for editing images, altering photos, and customizing look and feel of client's applications
- Have created the unit test cases using Mockito JUNIT framework
- Took care of code review, code fixes and bug fixes
- Responsible for testing the application in stage, code review fixing the bugs and providing post-production support
Environment: Android SDK 4.4, Java, Android Studio, windows 8, HTML5, JQuery, SQLite, Selenium, Volley, JSON, SVNConfidential
Java UI Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Re-engineered the existing legacy application into a web based application using the latest web technologies.
- Developed and designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular, and jQuery based on the w3 standards.
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing various web pages of the ecommerce website.
- Involved in development of commonly used angular components across teams such as directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations etc.
- Involved in developing UI pages using $http in Angular 2 for calling the Rest API's from Backend.
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular 2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, Angular Framework and HTML5.
- Developed front end web applications using AngularJS, Grunt.js, and other front end libraries and frameworks
- Redesigned application using spring, jQuery which resulted in 30% decrease in response time, and 25% less code.
- Developed responsive designs using HTML5 and CSS3 for handheld devices.
- Created interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js and jQuery.
- Analyzed recorded and modified client-server traffic using an HTTP monitor with SOAP
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons for web pages using Dreamweaver.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to client for review.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Worked with architects & Developers to enhance application functionality and add new features.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked closely with the testing team using Junit.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Worked on the functionality using Angularjs.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Involved in upgradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Developed web applications using Restful and SOAP protocols.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.