- 8+ years of IT experience various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation using AGILE methodology.
- Extensive experience with advanced J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, Struts, JSF and Hibernate .
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming, Client/server Applications, and Relational databases .
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services, WSDL to develop dynamic server - side web contents.
- Thorough knowledge in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOP, JAVASWING, JDBC, JMS, Multithreading, Junit and advanced java concepts like Web Services, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Mail, Log4j, ANT, XML, XSLT, RMI .
- Experience with developing enterprise applications using IDEs like Rational Application Developer (RAD), WSAD (WebSphere Application Developer), Eclipse .
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 .
- Strong technical experience in Oracle 9i,11g, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, UNIX Shell scripting, MS SQL Server .
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE platforms.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier Distributed Applications.
- Experienced in deploying, configuring, maintaining applications on application servers such as JBoss, Web sphere (8.5, 8.0), Web logic, JRUN4, IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat .
- Expertise in implementing CI/CD using technologies such Git, Jenkins & OpenDeploy are used for developing and deploy web services.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Appian, Oracle, AngularJS, Cucumber and/or Selenium WebDriver, LDAP, XML, SQL, Data Modeling, WebLogic Application Servers, SaaS, POC, RDBMS, CSS, POJO and jQuery .
- Expertise in charting libraries such as C3.js, Chart.js, Highcharts, Flot and d3
- Hands on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL .
- Hands on experience in NO-SQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase etc.
- Expertise in testing frameworks such as DBUnit, Power Mock, Mockito, Spring Junit.
- Expertise in JUnit to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Good experience in enterprise messaging such as RV, EMS, MDX
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, SVN, Bit bucket and GIT .
- Excellent communication with good Analytical, Logical, and problem-solving ability.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, JSF
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, DBUnit, Power Mock, Mockito, Spring Junit.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, AWS
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0/8.0, Web Logic 10.1/11.1, Web sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss. IIS
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, Mongo DB, NoSQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, JTA
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, CVS, SVN, GIT.
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning, grooming to gather & understand requirements and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Using Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Tests (Junit, Mockito), Gradle, JIRA issue navigator, GIT as a part of everyday tasks.
- Developed the unit test cases in Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks. Spring, WebServices Development
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, Spring 4.x to develop features from end to end.
- Design and implement an application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, Dependency Injection Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Container-managed transactions, Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization of users, Spring JDBC for easy database operations using JDBC template, writing row mappers and Spring Boot easy bootstrap applications from scratch.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring controllers to test our API using unit tests.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Node JS , parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security or OAuth.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web Services using Spring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Implemented AJAX calls and handled request and responses for various modules MicroServices
- Microservices using Axon framework and deployed into IBM Bluemix Cloud. Implemented Microservices CQRS Pattern using Axon framework . Bootstrapped applications using Spring boot.
- Developed JMS code to configure application to receive XML messages from queue and consume them using MessageListners, parse them and store to DB; Used Apache ActiveMQ to test.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to interact with database to perform database operations.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework, Spring JDBC and Spring Transactions; Spring JDBC JdbcTemplate used to execute lightweight database calls and use mappers to map result sets.
- Responsible for defining iBatis Mappings, SQL queries and in generating Data Access Objects.
- Worked on SQL queries to find test data on Oracle and SQL server databases for local, DEV and SIT (Integration) environments.
- Hands on experience with data base design in both SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Create SQL queries to join tables, aggregate data and modified PLSQL queries to match the business requirements.
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto WebSphere Application Server to deploy code onto server.
- Implemented CI/CD using technologies such Git, Jenkins & OpenDeploy are used for developing and deploy web services.
- Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects, created performance test data by using JMeter.
- Used Worked on Choice stories MULE ESB middleware tool was used to publish rates to different internal and external systems. Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects, created performance test data by using JMeter.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Experience in developing prototypes using responsive frameworks like Bootstrap and Google Material Design.
Environment: Apache MQ, SVN, Restful web Services, Mockito, TOAD, RSA 9.1.1, WAS v8.5, SOAP UI 5.0, Jenkins 1.4, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Tortoise SVN, SQL Server 2014 Management Studio, JBoss, Oracle SQL Developer v4.1.2.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development, and Testing.
- Actively involved in SCRUM’s and Sprints of Agile Methodology.
- Used Spring framework to develop the MVC architecture and modularize the application.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio, etc.
- Used JIRA to create and maintain EPIC and user story for iteration.
- Deployed Facade design pattern in service layer (Spring MVC) to integrate data from multiple sources (DAO/ repositories).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Developed User friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using Angular JS .
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Spring and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server.
- Implemented Hibernate using Spring in the data access object layer to access and update information in the SQL Server Database.
- Consumed Spring Data on Data Access Layer for CRUD operations, Finder methods, Sorting and Pagination.
- Consumed RESTFUL Web Services to check the credit history report of the applicants.
- Module and unit level testing with Junit and Log4j.
- Handled continuous Integration to production through Maven and Git.
- Used Jenkins to automate builds and deployments.
- Used Perforce version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Environment: Java1.8, Core Java, Spring MVC 3.0, Spring Security, Rest Web services, RAD 7.0, Spring AOP, AJAX, CSS3, Junit4, WebSphere 8.5, SQL Developer 4.1, SQL Server, Hibernate, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Log4j.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Design and development of the new Technical flow based on JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in Spring Framework- Spring Dependencies and Spring Annotations .
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer and business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Developed server-side utilities using Java Beans, XML . Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references from Configuration file.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Redesigning the existing web application with new technologies like Bootstrap, Angular js .
- Responsible for providing the client-side Java script validations and Server side Bean Validation Framework as per the requirements
- Developed DAO for communicating with the database. Used Oracle11g for communicating.
- Developed persistence layer using ORM Hibernate for transparently store objects into database.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views for Oracle 11g database. Also involved in writing test cases.
- Designed and implemented RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Deployed the application using Web Logic Application Servers.
- Used RESTFUL web Services.
- Used Log4j for the logging.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring MVC 3.0, REST, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, PL/SQL, Junit, WebLogic, Oracle 11g, Maven, Ant, Bootstrap3.3, JSF, JQuery, AngularJS 1.0, JSP, HTML, CSS.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Prepared technical design, unit test cases, detailed time estimation, traceability matrix, impact analysis and code reviewed documents for each iteration task.
- Used Web services , Web Processing Service (WPS), BPEL , REST extensively for Operations module.
- Used Log4J for writing into different logs files Application Log and Error Log.
- Used Spring Model View Controller (MVC ) architecture. Used JSPs in front-end, Spring framework in business layer and Hibernate in persistence layer.
- Involved in developing Spring IOC to communicate with the persistence layer.
- Involved in using Spring AOP framework for reusability logging purpose.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle 10g .
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey API and JSON.
- Extensively used RAD with various plugins for implementing various modules.
- Developed ANT build scripts for deploying the project on WebSphere application server.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts for automating project management tasks.
- Configured Data Sources for the Oracle database system using IBM WebSphere .
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in requirements gathering, developed the GUI, and wrote business logic code for server side and client-side implementation using Agile methodology.
- Integrated Struts application with Spring Framework by configuring Deployment descriptor file and application context file in Spring Framework.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, DAO, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in server and application configurations and logging using XML and Log4j.
- Involved in writing CRUD operation and automated emails for text and data files processing.
- Used Spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Provided Hibernate mapping files for mapping java objects with database tables.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Provided JMS support for the application using WebLogic MQ API.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Implemented Log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Used CVS and Rational Clear Case version control tool to manage source repository.
- Participate in weekly project status meeting of the team for providing status of my work and discussing future applications and issues.
- Performed release jobs via Jenkins to promote the code to various environments and servers.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development, and Testing.
- Used Struts framework to develop the MVC architecture and modularize the application.
- Designed and developed Struts Action classes & Views using JSP, Struts tag libraries & JSTL.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic Application server .
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Dispatcher view, MVC and DAO.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Used ANT to build the J2EE application.
- Used ClearCase version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.