- Around 7 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, JNDI, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery using AJAX.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications and good working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, Spring Batch, Spring Boot in Spring Framework.
- Knowledge in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for UI and developed single page application by using AngularJS.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse and WSAD/RAD for developing, deploying, and debugging the applications. Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Apache CXF.
- Experience on MS-SQL 2008, MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL, and expertise in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance, and scalability perspectives.
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for User Interface and developed single page application by using AngularJS.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, and MS Visio.
- Experienced in using ANT and Log4j. Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and functions for different Data Models.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, AWS SQS and AWS S3.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum. Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Experience in using Integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise control.
- Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle, and MS SQL Server. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebSphere 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7. x.
- Extensive experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Developer & TOAD, Triggers, and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Good experience in log4J implementation for persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
Technologies: Java, JavaBeans, J2EE (GWT, JSP, Servlets), JSF, AngularJS, ExtJS, Struts, Jenkins, Web Services, Spring 3/3.2/4.0, Hibernate 3.5/4.0/5.0, Ajax, JMS, JDBC.
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, XSL, XSLT
Java Skills: WebLogic 11g/12c, WebSphere 7/8/9, JBoss.
Web Servers: Tomcat 7/8
Middleware: RMI, EJB 2.0/3.0, SOA, Web Services (SOAP & REST).
Apache Projects: Maven, Log4j, Struts1.2/2
IDE: Eclipse 3.0/3.2/3.3/3.7, My Eclipse 6.0/7.1/8.0, RAD 7.5, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 4.0/5.0, MS-SQL Server 2010/12, DB2, MongoDB
Source Control: Tortoise SVN, GIT
OS: Windows (XP/7/8), Mac OSX, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Senior Java Developer
- Effort Estimation, Impact Analysis for the change requests, Requirement Analysis and Design for the new features and enhancements.
- Involving in Design and Development of Web application using AngularJS, Ext JS, NodeJS, Apache Camel, Spring and hibernate ORM .
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API 's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2 .
- Worked on Snap logic integration tool . It is the industry’s first unified data and application integration platform as a service (PaaS).
- Reviewing the code, implementing the enhancements, fixing the issues, and tracking the tickets and updating the status.
- Implementing unit tests using JUnit framework and Logging are done using Log4J.
- Handling bugs in supporting existing application.
- Preparing design documents for major fixes and enhancements.
- Building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems in WebLogic Application Server .
- Extend and migrate services to REST API and develop API library .
- Used No SQL database MongoDB for a proof of Concept.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate .
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system .
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for defining object relational metadata.
- Using JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Built scripts using Gradle to build the J2EE application.
- Developed JSP s and implement custom tags and HTML code .
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with SVN for managing the code.
- Wrote Code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in modelling and creating of JUnit using MOCKITO framework.
- Deployed applications on Oracle WebLogic server.
- Followed Agile methodology as SDLC.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining, and expanding our AWS (Redshift) infrastructure.
- Managed, Tested and Monitored Oracle fusion middleware 10g/11g Components using Enterprise Manager.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium RC by using Java.
- Using Web Services to extract customer related product data from machines and servers using WSDL.
- Implementing Agile - Scrum methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and Confidential planning.
- Developing server-side utilities using Java Beans, XML, and Apache Camel .
- Programmatically applied HTTP (headers, cookies) constructs to accomplish site navigation.
- Implementing multi-threaded Java API that performed low latency database transactions utilizing Hibernate and Persist ORM .
- Involving writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Extensively involved in production Support and in fixing defects.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, SnapLogic, Spring, RESTful Webservices, JSON, XML, Apache Camel, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Ext JS, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle database, MySQL, Log4j, Putty, Eclipse, JUnit, SVN, Maven, Tomcat, WebLogic, UML, Shell scripting.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java and implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP, XML, XSLT.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, NodeJS for front end view as per the requirements that are provided.
- Used spring validation and wrote validation rules. Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using AngularJS.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap as per user requirements.
- Used Angular JS to look and feel good, added, and changed (properties (POJO-plain old java script objects), getters and setter’s functions) the data models directly on them and looped over objects.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Configured Swagger-UI + Micro service with Eureka to monitor health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in MongoDB and created documents in MongoDB.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, PostgreSQL and Maven.
- Used Spring Security to provide primitives for securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling.
- Used Spring Transaction to provide a consistent programming model across different transaction APIs such as Hibernate and to Support declarative transaction management in application.
- Migrated MongoDB systems from No-SSL authentication to SSL authentication using certificates and performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB .
- Developed business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution , technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring , and generic collections.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for Batch related operations while defined Criteria Queries for Micro services.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot , spring security and deployed to AWS cloud .
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation, and dynamic drop-down list. Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Application Server.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Implemented Log4j for logging purposes and debug the application. Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing .
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed in working with Scrum Agile process with two-week iterations delivering new features and working software at each iteration.
- Used in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL for data access and manipulation.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
- Involved in developing the frontend applications using web technologies like HTML5, and CSS3.
- Worked on Node.js platform for a single-page application development.
- Implemented modules into Node.JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Design the unit test for the application using Junit, Groovy.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap and used LESS/SASS preprocessors.
- Expertise in using NoSQL database like Mongo DB to support the storage of JSON objects and provides the storage for security related information.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using JSON.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used Git as version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Migrated existing applications from Web Sphere Applications Server 5.0 to 6.0 and 6.1 to 7.0 on UNIX, Linux, and windows platform.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Generated Session beans, CMP, and Message Driven Beans, and deployed on Web sphere.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send and receive messages, Error Tickets placed in Message Queues automatically generated and updated into database by Remedy Trigger.
- Installed, configured, maintained, and administered Linux /UNIX operating systems and components.
- Used Struts framework for presentation layer.
- Worked on Jenkins to integrate the code and perform testing on it.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication.
- Experience in using the Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
- Prepared Low-Level Designs (LLDs) and UNIT Test Cases.
- Performed Code Review to ensure Organization and Project level standards are met and checked for redundant code.
- Worked on Service-oriented architecture (SOA) for integrating the Legacy Medicaid application.
- Also, used this design pattern in the design and integration with the Healthcare Exchange.
- Implemented different levels of logging and timely backups using Log4j.
- Used Putty for Unix login to run the batch jobs and check server logs.
- Implemented Bash/shell scripting to support test driven development and Scheduling Automation Work flows.
- Used JMS using Rabbit MQ to report failure of connectivity between Quad instance and other components in Cluster.
- Developed J2EE Backing Beans, Action Classes, and Action Mapping and Application facades and hibernate classes to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework.
- Used RAD to develop different J2EE components like EJB's, Client jars, Web Modules, and Application EAR modules.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, POJO and JQuery.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the frontend architecture using AJAX.
Confidential, Itasca, IL
- Developed health check component for LSOR application.
- Involved in designing and implementing persistence layer using JPA with Hibernate following the Generic Data Access pattern.
- Implemented code for consuming LSOR webservice for Global customers.
- Worked on Support Ticketing System development (Java, JSP, oracle react, Tomcat, Eclipse, MySQL)
- Enhanced lockbox web services published by LSOR to be used by various interfacing systems.
- Performed Peer code review.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost the entire AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM, and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Experience in applying patches and plug-ins for JBoss Application Server.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards with JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Stash. After setting up the products on Linux, I trained several development groups on the products.
- Worked on DB2 database for maintaining test environment.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
- Conduct Agile stakeholder meetings to set priorities for each Confidential .
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using Junit.
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code.
- Provided support for automation.
- Fixed bugs on priority which encountered in End-End testing.
- Prepared SOAP UI regression test suits to webservice developed/enhanced along with test for LSOR regression flows.
- Handled build and deploy processes in various environments using SVN and Anthill Pro for LSOR releases.
- Involved in Production Support.
Environment: Java, Java EE, Oracle, XML, Servlet, Tomcat Web Server, Windows XP, RESTful WebServices, SWT, spring, Spring Security, Solr, Hibernate, Apache Camel 2.9.0, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, JQuery, SVN, Oracle 10g, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design and analysis of the system
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast-paced scrum environment
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Confidential, and daily stand- up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Angular factories and used Angular promise API for making a sync calls.
- Analyzing the equivalent ExtJS components and implementing those components.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IaaS PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- Followed Java &J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Worked with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Developed Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito and power mock.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring-MVC, IOC, AOP, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular-JS, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Jersey, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Linux, PaaS, Photoshop, GIT, JIRA.