- 5+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications using spring, Design Patterns, Java J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Micro services, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services (SOAP, REST), JMS, JSF, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Apache Camel.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Experience in waterfall, Agile and Scrum software development methodologies.
- Good working experience in using different spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Spring ORM Integration.
- Strong experience in utilizing Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, SQL, Pl/SQL, JDBC and JPA to implement persistent layer.
- Experience in deployment of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based Applications using Web Services including WSDL and SOAP (Developed Web Service client/host services using JAX-WS, REST) using Apache CXF Framework.
- Experienced in creating Rest web services using Jersey, Spring MVC Rest controller and JAX-RS annotations.
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Performed Code review and applied performance tuning techniques to improve the query performance.
- Hands on experience in Ant/Maven Scripts for Build activity and Log4J for application logging.
- Hands-on experience on different kinds of databases MS-SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Involved in the production support for the defects within the whole application.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB database.
- Experience on different operating systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Worked with Maven, ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation and integrated with Jenkins.
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, and IBM RAD.
- Experience in usage of version controls systems like GitHub, CVS and SVN.
- Worked on performance improvement of various custom processes and provided high quality technical support during go - live period.
- Participated in a development team using agile methodologies, including team-based design and code reviews.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
- Good at problem-solving and can deploy solutions quickly.
Languages: JAVA/J2EE, C#
Web/Enterprise Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest web services, EJB, JMS, Angular JS, XML, Xpath, XQuery.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQLIDE'S Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle JDeveloper, Net Beans.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on various project methodologies like Agile Software development, Testing and Scrum.
- Effectively used data structures and algorithms to solve problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Created Angular2.0 components, implemented Binding, Bootstrapping, component decorator interpolation and binding to the hidden property.
- Built spring boot based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Handled Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST Web service consuming (JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CXF, Axis, JAXB).
- Used Spring MVC as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing micro services using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience in deployment of applications in cloud servers.
- Used Angular JS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Used Angular MVC architecture and two-way data binding techniques in the development of the application.
- Extensively used core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics and Java I/O during development of business logic.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection transaction management and AOP.
- Writing SQL Queries to get the information from Oracle DB2, saving, modifying and removing the date from database.
- Extensively used Linux/Unix system administration tools to create servers, deploy and run the applications.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Utilized Mockito framework for writing the test cases in the micro services.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR & JAR files to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Git, Jenkins and Jenkins Jobs.
- Used Git for version control and used Maven to build script and configure Log4J files.
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Resolved bugs/defects in the application with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using Jira and performance issues.
- Performing unit testing using Junit.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Agile Methodology is used for the development of the application using Java/J2EE platform.
- Involved in gathering, understanding Business Requirements and translating into high level requirement documents for the system integration.
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Spring Framework.
- Extensively worked on Core Java coding and object oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Event/Exception handling.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and utilized features like MVC, AOP and DAO.
- Validated user input by the usage of Angular form validation and Angular JS UI-router for defining application states and also used Angular JS directives for enhancing application performance.
- Tested the web services by using Restful tool in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Involved in development of enterprise business solutions using JBOSS server.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA
- Hands on Experience in using Hibernate and SQL to retrieve the data from database.
- Used spring framework along with HTML, CSS, AngularJS and Java Script to construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and IOC for dependency injection and integrated with the hibernate.
- Developed spring services, DAO's and defined routes using Apache Camel.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed logging aspects using Spring AOP and Spring Boot framework.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Involved in giving the production support for the application.
- Used IntelliJ IDE for designing, coding, developing application and deploy on Tomcat.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Request and Response Objects based on the SOAP Web services.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Implemented automation integration tool using Jenkins.
- Used Maven for developing build scripts and deploying the application into Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on Log4J to maintain the log information of application.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
Environment: Java/J2EE, IntelliJ, Struts, 16.0.2, Rest/SOAP Web Service, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Apache Camel, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, DB2, Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Maven, SVN, Log4J, Junit.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed functions using Java script for Client Side validation
- Developed Front end using JSF.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Used Spring Core module, Inversion of Control (IOC) for developing services for the application.
- Configured and used Hibernate for database interactions.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EEtechnologies using Core Java-Collections, Lambdas, Serialization & Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Web services - SOAP & REST.
- Involved in creating the JSP Pages.
- Developed presentation layer components comprising of JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, Servlets, JavaBeans AJAX, HTML and JQuery.
- Responsible for implementing Hibernate mapping files
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Jersey.
- Implemented SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors and JPA to implement presentation Layer.
- Used Web Services to exchange data between different applications and different platforms.
- Developed various reports using Shell scripting.
- Extensively used Log4j for logging the log files.
- Involved in implementing test cases using TestNG and Junit.
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Experience in the development of Presentation layer using JSF, HTML, CSS and AngularJS.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSF framework and MVC design paradigm.
- Developed rich User Interface using AJAX Toolkit.
- Used Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Experience in using Hibernate for object-relational mapping and for database operations in DB2.
- Used JUnit for testing the application, Maven for building Projects
- Implemented Jersey and spring to develop Restful Web Services.
- Log4j framework is used for logging.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Created UML diagrams like Class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Activity diagram using Rational Rose. Agile methodologies like Scrum were used.
- Designed and developed J2EE and WEB applications to manage and deliver online loan application covering Mortgage for agents and underwriters.
- Proficient in using J2EE frameworks including Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC and other supporting interfaces.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/ SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Used two tier design patterns using WebSphere RAD, UML based CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools. Software Development Life Cycle as per Rational Unified Procedures (RUP), Agile and Scrum processes.
- Written rules to validate the loan data. Used JUnit test cases for the same passing this data though the rules engine.
- Developed web components using Struts framework.