- Amazon Web service (AWS) and Java Programmer having experience of 7+ years in the software development life cycle (SDLC) process working with various phases like requirements gathering and analysis, developing and testing in the domains like Banking, Insurance, e - Commerce.
- Experience in using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML, Scala.
- Strong working experience in Design, Development of several Web-based Applications using open source framework such as spring.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring MVC and establishing database communication using Hibernate.
- Strong working experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) like Eclipse, My Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ Idea, NetBeans.
- Proficient in developing GUI using web technologies like CSS, HTML, Java Script, JSF/Prime Faces, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, PHP, Bootstrap JS, Angular JS, Node JS.
- Experience in design and development of Dynamic web projects using Maven project structure by injecting Maven dependencies.
- Experience in creating developer log files for each request and response using Spring AOP.
- Experience in developing application components using JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Experience in design and development of multi-threaded applications for immediate response to clients.
- Experience in modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) architecture and designing artifacts using Rational Rose.
- Competence in designing Data Flow Models, Conceptual Data Models, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams.
- Expertise in application and web servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, Gassfish and Oracle Web logic.
- Experience in writing Data Access Object (DAO) using Hibernate mapping and Hibernate
- Experience building the design principle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) software applications in Java.
- Experiences with Representational State Transfer (REST), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) Web Services to expose the business logic.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XML, XHTML, XSL, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, JAXB and JAXP (DOM & SAX).
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like MySQL, SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, Teradata.
- Strong working knowledge on Web Services like REST/Restful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, to expose the functionality of Business code.
- Experience working with NOSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4j.. etc.
- Experience working with Selenium and Quick Test Professional (QTP) tools.
- Worked with tracking tools like JIRA, dovetail, ALM, BugZilla, Redmine
- Good working experience with Version Control Tools (SVN, Git, CVS, BitBucket), Build Tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle), Automation Tools (Selenium, Quick Test Pro), Bug Tracking Tools (Jira, BugZilla, Redmine, ALM), Ticketing Tools (DoveTail), Other Tools like Log4j, Logback, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Cumcumber, putty…. etc.
- Experience in developing software applications in Java using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks like Hibernate, EclipseLink, Ibatis, MVC frameworks like JSF, Struts, spring modules such as Spring MVC/AOP/DAO/JDBC/Security/ORM/OXM/IOC.
- Experience in Core Java, Multithreading and Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience in Cloud service platforms like Amazon Web Services.
- Created tagging standards for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS resources .
- Worked under AWS management tools such as (EC2, EBS, ASG, RDS and R53) Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups .
- Experience with build tool Maven for writing pom.xml respectively.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring RedHat Linux 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x using Kickstart Servers and Interactive Installation.
- Hands of experience on various Linux kernel versions and their upgrades.
- Experience on implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot. Created and Configure Microservices architecture and integrated with AngularJS, AngularJS2 and AngularJS 4 application.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices with the cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and etc.
- Troubleshoot OS related issues and monitor the servers based on alert events triggered.
- Worked with Database administrators to tune kernel for Oracle installations.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Solaris and Redhat Linux.
- Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Experience with Payments or Commercial Lending or Capital Markets domains is a big plus.
- Good analysis, communication, administration, team co-ordination and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge in software engineering methodologies.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, UML, SQL, Vb, Scala
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Automation Tools: Selenium, Quick Test Pro, Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, KarmaIssue/Bug Tracking/Test management Tools Quality Centre, Jira, BugZilla, Redmine, ALM
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP (EL, JSTL, Custom Tags) Hibernate, Junit, Apache Struts, Java Beans, JMS, EJB, Java Security, JNDI.
Java Tools & Framework: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Junit and Apache Camel.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL, Teradata
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, Dreamweaver.
Modeling/CASE Tools: Star UML, Rational Rose, MS Visual Professional.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN, ClearCase
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT,UNIX, Linux
Other Tools: Load UI, RTC, Putty, Notepad++, WinSCP, Star Team, Jenkins, Rational Clear Quest, HP Load Runner
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure
QA Automation Tools/Testing Tools: Selenium (Web Driver, IDE, RC, GRID), QTP, Cucumber, Manual Testing, Protractor, BDD, POM, POI, Appium Emulators, IOS Simulators, SVN, TFS, MTM, TestNG, HP Load Runner, log4j, jmeter
Project Communication Tools: MS-Office Tools, MS Outlook, Excel Sheets
Testing Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database.
- Application used Web Services to communicate with external applications and vendors
- Worked closely with BPM team to assist in creation of connectors and used EJBs with JNDI to invoke the java application.
- Using scala support for functional programming and a strong static type system. Designed to be concise
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebSphere to deploy the applications
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Façade, Data Access objects, and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, etc.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Strong knowledge on developing and implementing the back-end services for web applications using Microservices Architecture and proficient in developing Microservices Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Responsible on Runnable from a Groovy script with Ratpack
- Created many REST (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) service endpoints, both for POST and GET operations using groovy language and grails platform.
- Implemented Grails Tag Libs to avoid groovy code in GSP pages
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as Json distributed to 43 applications
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Developing Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data store. Using the IntelliJ Idea 15.0.4 IDE with the latest Grails 3.1.1 SDK, Java 8.
- Development of stateless GUI web client using Grails, GSP, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, PostgreSQL based on client/server architecture.
- Utilize Camel to integrate Microservices with other Microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Expertise in ElasticSearch, Logstash, Cygwin, Putty, Kibana
- Involved in the application development using Java platform. Model View Control (MVC) structure implementation.
- Mapping of ORM objects to tables using the Hibernate as the persistence framework.
- Involved in different service classes, used across the framework.
- Implementation of Web Services using Axis for the integration of different systems
- Used XML, SOAP and WSDL with DOM parser in the development of the Web Services component to transform and transfer the data between the applications.
- Usage of SOAP/WSDL in the exposure of various capabilities as the Web Services.
- Testing of Web Services using the SOAP UI, by sending the SOAP i/p request.
- Gradient effects through the development of the CSS style sheets. Developed navigation, icons and layouts.
- Developed client-side user interface and server-side software components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Managing Installing Compaq and Linux workstations and servers. Patching software packages.
- Disk and File system management through Solstice Disk Suite on Solaris and other logical volume manager for another flavour of UNIX.
- Annual Participation in Disaster Recovery (DR) and power down Activities.
- Monitoring system performance, tune-up kernel parameter, adding /removing /administering hosts, users, disks on DNS / NIS domain,
- Implemented NFS, DNS and NIS under SUN.
- Implemented and Wrote bash shell scripts for getting information about various Linux servers
- Configured Send mail Utility on Sun UNIX Servers, Solstice disk suite, Oracle, Ubuntu trust, Centos, fedora.
- Successful delivery of significant projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance.
Environment: Java SE 8, JDK 1.8, Eclipse, spring, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Developer, Maven 2/3, JBoss, WebSphere, AGILE/SCRUM Methodology, Angular JS, WebStorm, HTML/CSS, XML, NodeJS, Unix, Jax-RS, Jax-WS, Scala.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed and deployed EJB’s (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Developed Java interfaces and BOs using Spring IOC with annotations in Eclipse Galileo IDE
- Worked with SQL, HQL queries and involved in the design and development of DB tables.
- Implemented Asynchronous REST client using connection pool.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework.
- Developed DAOs and Entity classes using Spring IOC and Hibernate with annotations
- Created Business Logic classes and DA classes using Java
- Worked with Oracle Database Admin to keep all the specified tables as assigned by developments in sync for every release
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML and Template for a Java based search platform was developed using JSP/JSTL.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node. Js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Design the ElasticSearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the cluster and node accordingly.
- Using Curator API on ElasticSearch to data back up and restoring.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular.js framework.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React. Js and Node. Js in effective web design.
- Developed and deployed EJBs, Servlets and JSPs on IBM WebSphere Server.
- Used MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases. Developed complex SQL queries for reports.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, and extensively used Spring IOC and AOP.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in spring framework using Setter Dependency Injection (DI) or IOC.
- Created hibernate mapping files for Java classes using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Implemented and customized Returns web services using JAX-WS with EJB.
- Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web services.
- Implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Provides support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Unit testing was performed using Junit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for software version control.
- Designed, automated and lead Enterprise level high volume Java and WebLogic upgrades and migration effort.
- Worked on the BIRT (Business intelligence and reporting tool) to create reports.
- Worked in MongoDB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.0.5) installation, configuration and administration.
- Have used ActiveMQ to handle the commands across the application.
- Analyzed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype.
- Used ANT and Python Scripts to Automate the Build and Deployment Process to the Web Services. Used Service deploys command for building the Web Services. Used Maven for few Modules.
- Monitoring each Service Deployment and validating the Services across all Environments.
- Created Performance Monitoring Best Practice Document and posted in Microsoft SharePoint Website.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
- Developed the Administrator module of the application to maintain the system code tables, Individuals and managing the roles etc.,
- Developed the financial management module for the user to maintain the contracts, task assignments and deliverables etc.,
- Developed the location search module for the users to maintain the site related details like programs, phases and activities etc.,
- Used map-direct for marking the location on map for the users to maintain the site details.
- Involved in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to analyze software specifications and identification of application functionalities for design, development and testing.
- Involved in functional and regression testing of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate to implement the search functionality throughout the system and for optimizing search performance the Hibernate cache is implemented.
- Implemented the role based security at action level throughout the system
- Implemented Pagination throughout the system using the display property in CSS
- Used SPRING framework along with Struts to give IOC and MVC feature to the application.
- Developed J2EE backend based screens for user to manage contract, site and other functionalities.
- Used JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX for the enriched front end.
- Used Java Collections and Exception handling at high level.
- Writing Data Access Objects (DAO) for fetching and storing the client data in the database.
- Used Struts validations to validate the user input data
- Updated design changes in such a way that the current implementation is not impacted for the Change Requests.
- Designed the wire frames to present the customer in JAD sessions, updated the design document.
Environment: Java SE 7, Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.0, JSP, Weblogic, Maven, Oracle 10g, JQuery, AJAX, Intellij 14, GIT
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed application based on Spring MVC Architecture.
- Involved in writing application business logic for different modules across the application.
- Implemented database connections to Oracle database using Hibernate configuration.
- Written hibernate configuration and mapping files to establish connection between java objects and oracle tables.
- Deployed WARS and EARS using Apache Tomcat web server.
- Configured JDBC connection pools and data sources for the applications.
- Assist with maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts and maintained the source control system.
- Deployed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Troubleshoots system hardware, software, networks and operating system.
- Performing clean builds according to the schedule published for a given releases.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
Environment: Java SE 6, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Eclips, InteliJ, Puppet, Chef, JBoss, Redhat Linux, GIT, ANT, Maven.
Jr. Java Developer
Confidential, Dunedin, FL
- As a developer, I was responsible for requirements analysis, interacting with client-base/onsite developers to validate the understanding and actively involve as a team member for the development of the module. Analyzing, Validating and fixing the defects.
- Reviewing software codes and design documents.
- Configuration Management- delivery of code into onsite via Clear Case.
- Involved in Unit Test Specification, Design Document Specification and updat
- Participate in feature discussion, feasibility and estimation of new features with Product Analyst.
- Resolve customer critical issues with immediate resolution.
- Preparing Test Cases, Use Cases and Code Reviews.
- Developed the front-end using Java Swing (involving UI design, user generated event handling, in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications)
- And also involved in incorporating business logic in SQL code (stored procedures) .
- Involved in integration testing and deployment of the module as part of the overall application.
Environment: Java SE 6, Swing, JDBC, Web Services. J Console, Junit