To obtain a full - time position that allows me to apply my knowledge of software and web development. Possess the ability to be adaptable and open to learn new technologies.
Software Engineering: RUP and UML
Database Systems: MySQL, MS SQL and FileMaker
Tools: Eclipse, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, MySQL Workbench, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visual Studio and FileMaker
Confidential, Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements.
- Developed, tested and validated FileMaker Database solutions.
- Wrote necessary documentation to fulfill end-users training.
Confidential, Carlstadt, NJ
eCommerce Website Administrator
- Updated website content, including editing product images using Photoshop.
- Created Excel spreadsheets and SQL queries to update inventory in multiple eCommerce websites.
- Maintained and upgraded department's website, http://cs.montclair.edu/.
- Assisted undergraduate students in successfully mastering academic coursework.
- Participated in complete lifecycle of a web system for the National Housing Institute including design, development, testing and documentation. GeneXus and MS SQL were used.
Certified Professor of Computer Science
- Instructed Software Engineering - RUP and UML using Rational Rose.