- 7+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, technologies. Having good experience in the Information Technology Industry and also healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts 2.x), spring 4.x and ORM (Hibernate 3.0) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML - based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensive experience in using various UML, Rational Rose, design patterns and industry best practices such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Facade, Factory and DAO, DTO, singleton.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Good documentation skills on both functional and business requirements.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB.
- Expertise in Web service testing.
- Experience in web service testing tools like Soap UI pro or any supporting tool.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Experience using Struts, spring along with persistent frameworks using Hibernate, iBatis in building persistent layer for applications.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere,IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git, and Rational Clear Quest .
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Sound knowledge in migration of systems, upgraded many project to higher java versions as well as migrating applications from application servers.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere9.0, 8.5, 8.0, JBoss.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD,IBM RAD
Tools: TOAD, XmlSpy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, iReport
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Db2, Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern etc
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, GWT, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Spring with iBatis, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git,TFS
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr Java Developer
- Effectively interacted with team members for requirements capture and Analysis.
- Responsible for Understanding the scope of the Project and Requirement gathering.
- Responsible for managing a team of three to four people unofficially.
- Analyzed and documented B2B business requirements
- Responsible for creation of Beans, Controller classes JSPs.
- Configured Spring Web MVC Framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- Worked on spring application framework features IOC container and AOP.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema
- Worked on the Web Services clients and WSDL generation. Integrated the clients with third party services in the other module of the application.
- Involved in the integration of multiple layers in the application.
- Developed the SOAP API platform - a set of corporate endpoints and response handling, using Node.js.
- Developed and implemented Oracle Endeca products as per client requirements.
- Transferred data between front-end and back-end using JSON and AJAX.
- Experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Performed Unit testing on B2B Project.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUnit Testing.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Used SVN, Perforce as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Performed machine learning experiments using an Azure ML studio, which uses K-means clustering and interacted with the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Deployed the applications on Web Sphere Application Server 8.
- Used Log4J to log useful information in the application code and JUnit for unit testing
- Involved in constructing industry standard FIXML messages using Document Type Definitions.
- Take the group-wide initiative to adopt udeploy for automatic application deployment for product release.
- Performed Unit testing.
- I was writing code in TDD manner and actively collaborated with rest of the team.
- Performed E2E Testing.
- Performed the day to day analysis for issue tracking system.
- Managed the development server to deploy the application EARs and WAR files.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML,udeploy, Spring Web MVC Framework, spring, Hibernate, Log4j, ANT, Jenkins, Web services, Websphere Application Server 8 and Oracle.Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Analysis of Business requirements & Design Specification Document to determine the functionality of the ETL Processes.
- Gathering information of about loan accounts.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with spring frameworks.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control.
- Created a model view framework in Node.js to facilitate rapid prototyping.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets.
- Created configuration files for spring, Hibernate and JSF integration.
- Created proto types using Node.js and backbone.js to create proof of concepts for determining the direction the Risk Management interface should take.
- Asynchronously communicate with and parse data from JSON based web services
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed REST services using JERSEY implementation.
- Used JAXB for data binding in supporting marshalling and un-marshalling SOAP requests and responses.
- Applying rules on individual accounts by drools rules engine which contain certain business rules.
- Designing the workflow according to the business requirement using Appian process modeler.
- Created Technical documents to outline the Appian Design Architecture.
- Develop process models to orchestrate automated business processes using Appian Enterprise BPM Suite.
- Good working knowledge on Oracle Endeca Discovery Framework 1.3.
- Communicated with external applications JMS messages using MQ Series.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in Java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Worked on Hybris Administration Console to perform update/initialize operations, validating scripts, checking the Flexi search queries, etc.,
- Worked on transforming regular UI pages using web sockets, standard JSF to Prime Faces.
- Created JUnit test cases using mockito and regression testing using SOAPUI.
- Experience in testing (making test cases using JUNIT) and deploying applications using ANT and Jenkins tools.
- Manage implementation Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)utilizing Hudson/Jenkins, Maven and udeploy technologies decreasing build times by 75% and implementation time by 85%.
- Used Log4j as logging framework to capture the log traces of applications in debugging the issues.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in WebSphere, GlassFish, Resin and TOMCAT servers.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
- Used Subversion SVN and Clear Case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Developed validations for the inputs from the UI.
ENVIRONMENT: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Servlets 2.5, Spring 3.2, JSF 2.0, Prime Faces 5.0, JSTL, Hibernate 4.1.9, XML, SVN, JAXP, XSLT, JMS1.1,ExtJS, Eclipse 3.2, Enterprise Architect, web sockets, Log4J 1.2, IBM DB2, JUnit, Jenkins Apache Axis2 1.4.1, Web services, MQ Series, SOAP, Maven, WSDL, PL/SQL.Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Expert in writing SQLs.
- Worked on the Database Layer for the Alert workflows using Oracle.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems
- Ensured that the code developed meets quality and design criteria.
- Debugging the code, analyzing the defects, applying fixes.
- Performed Unit Testing using mocking frameworks like Mockito, Easy mock and Integration Testing using Test Harness.
- Providing documentation for Design, Planning & Estimation, and Impact Analysis.
- Code Walk through at the end of every minor release.
- Root cause analysis of the bugs
Environment: Oracle, SQL, JAVA/J2EE, HTML, AngularJS, NodeJs, JSP and Java script, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse, UNIX/ Windows, Perl scripting.Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the project development.
- Developed UI component of application using JSF Framework, JSP, HTML& CSS
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagrams based on the requirements gathered.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Used IBM RAD8 as IDE tool to develop the application and debugging the application, used JQuery and JSF validation framework for front end validations.
- Deployed the application on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database. Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL
- Involved in Writing Controller Classes, and DAO Classes Using Spring MVC framework and also doing conversion of user interfaces from XMI Sirius Force to Angular JS in the first release
- Setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, Angular JS 1.0.1 and 1.0.8.
- Implemented spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Developed front-end reporting screen using Angular JS, widely used Angular JS UI components like route providers, pagination, ng-grid, ng-directives, Session timeout pop-ups. Also implemented new design feature like nested html view routing using "UI-Router" bootstrap in Angular JS and Apache Camel to reduce dependencies and easy embedding in java application.
- Designed and implemented the server side logic using EJB.
- Performed integrated with other sub-systems through JMS, XML and XSLT.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and configured .hbm and .cfg.xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Implemented Custom Aspects using Spring AOP. Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Data base.
- Developed and modified stored procedures and trigger to store and access data in the Database.
- Experience in graphical user interface, system design, development, testing, security, documentation and implementation with extensive ATG coding and debugging.
- Developed test scripts in Junit and involved in testing.Wrote a RESTful based service layer in Spring MVC that made requests very intuitive and understandable for other developers to call and extend.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues
Jr Java Developer
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton. Used a struts framework
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle 8i database.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application in Web logic application server in development and production environment.
- Participated in discussions on selecting Design Patterns and implementing them.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system.
- Code Walkthrough. /Test cases and Test Plans.