- Around 5 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with expertise in different phases of design, development and deployment of Cross Platform Enterprise, Client/Server and Web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with emphasis on Agile (SCRUM), Rapid Application Development and Extreme Programming methodologies. Extensive work experience with Object Oriented Analysis & Development (OOAD).
- Experience in delivering Highly Scalable and Efficient Multi - Threaded Applications on time using standard development practices.
- Expertise in using Core JAVA, Applets, Collections, Serialization, multithreading and Generics.
- Experience in J2EE design patterns like Spring (IOC), Spring MVC, DAO, Front Controller, Singleton, Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Intercepting Filter and Service Locator.
- Experience in developing Enterprise and Web applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, spring boot, Hibernate, EJB, JSTL, JSP Custom Tags, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, JNDI.
- Expertise in using Struts1.x and 2.x and Spring Framework 3.0, Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for implementing Web Services like AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAXB, JAXP and JAX-RPC.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (9i/10g/11g/12c) and SQL Server environments.
- Proficiency in deploying projects on Java application servers like Apache Tomcat (Servlet Container), WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish and JBoss including configuration, administration and documentation.
- Experience in Developing REST APIs using Java, Play framework and AKKA.
- Experience in scripting and automation using Perl, Python, UNIX Shell & Windows Batch Scripting.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit and logging with Log4j.
- Used build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Good knowledge in using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBUILDER, and Rational Application Developer (RAD) for JAVA/J2EE application development.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP, AIX, Sun Solaris, UNIX, and Linux.
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing. Writing API’s and web application logics,
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments, concepts and methods with ability to handle projects within timelines, Proficient in Onsite-offshore delivery model
Languages: Java (JDK 4 - 8), PL/SQL, UML
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, SAAJ, XSD, JAXB, Restful web services, SOAP Web services, Log4J
Frameworks: JSF, Spring 3/4, Spring boot, Hibernate, JBPM 3.0, Maven
Web/App servers: WebSphere Application Server (6.1/7.0), Apache Tomcat, WebLogic server (10.0/11g), JBoss, IIS
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Tools: SoapUI, Rational Rose, Jenkins, Mockito.
OS: Linux, Sun Solaris 5.0, Windows XP/7.
Databases: MySQL (4.x, 5.x), Oracle (9i/10g/11g), SQL server, PLSQL, MongoDb.
Testing: Junit, TestNG.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with J2EE best design practices.
- Implemented spring architecture using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented Spring MVC Architecture; Servlet targeting request module and flow of control generating JSP in Presentation layer.
- Developed business modules using Hibernate and Spring Framework technologies; Wrote SQL and HQL to communicate with Data Base.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Used Spring Boot Wrapper to create Micro Services and developed Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Designed and developed Spring and REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot.
- Feature stories completed in each sprint and support of builds into production.
- Involved in Test driven development as test, code and refactor enabling the fast paced development.
- Distributing incoming HTTP requests (tasks) for a web application onto multiple web servers by using method load balancer.
- Developed Front-end application using JSP, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Wrote JUnit test cases and test suites for functionality testing.
- Implemented RESTfull web services for partner integration using RESTEasy.
- Designed SOAP client using WS Import tool, implemented concepts of WSDL, SOAP web service, customizing the WSDL using appropriate annotations.
- Implemented exception handling in Java spring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Built and maintain an ecommerce website built on Ruby on rails designed to handle online transactions and orders.
- Used Maven for building of application.
- Deployed and tested the application in AWS.
- Configured, set up and developed cloud based GWT application on Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Experience in implementing new AWS instances and working with EBS, S3, SNS and SQS storage.
- Played an active role in testing the application for different scenarios and in bug fixing.
- Worked on CI/CD tools for creating Jenkins jobs, trigger the build and perform release cuts of the application.
- Designed, executed and maintained automation test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java on TestNG and Mockito frameworks.
- Used GIT as version control tool and written test cases using Junit.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Created estimates & BRD for new enhancements and worked on design and development.
- Created Tech Spec document, Functional Specification Document (FSD) for enhancements.
- Used IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) for development.
- Extensive applied various design patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and Entity Beans to load and store information from database.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC). Used Spring MVC based on Spring annotations.
- Designed and developed service layer using spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework such as Spring Context, Spring ORM.
- Used JMS(java message services) (MQSeries) for reliable asynchronous messaging the different components.
- Designed and developed REST web services using Java Web Services (JAX-RS).
- Transformed and presented data from XML files to Front end using XSLT, XSL, XPath and SAX parser for large xml files.
- Used NodeJS to develop the server side of the application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Tracked the project development, UAT, production, Backup Recovery (BCP) and reported the status to management.
- Involved in installation, configuration and administration of WebSphere server on Windows and, UNIX.
- Deployed application on UNIX server in DEV, UAT, BCP and Production environments in WebSphere application server.
- Worked on PL/SQL scripts for end of day transaction processing.
- Creating new Streams, View’s and Activities for new release and updated code using Clear Case.
- Lead and mentored the offshore team to work on various enhancements, also worked as onsite coordinator between offshore and onsite business teams.
- Used Agile methodology for the iterative application development, weekly sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzed, Designed, coded, and tested user requirements in different sprints.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment.
- Coordinated with the business and functional teams for clarity on the requirement for analysis.
- Worked on the development work as well as support for previous releases.
- Involved in Spring IOC and Spring AOP framework implementation.
- Developed code through different layers’ presentations layer using Struts2, Business Layer using Spring IOC, Service Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Analyzed log files created in Linux/Unix environment to troubleshoot application issues.
- Rehosted the existing Money Out application which was running on weblogic8.1 to JBoss 5.
- Resolved tasks while migrating by handling sessions and creating stubs per new environment
- Worked on Web Services using java API for XML Services (JAX-WS) and built, deployed Restful Web APIs Services
- Built and maintained cloud computing stack: platform as a service (PAAS) and infrastructure as a service (IAAS).
- Implemented several new features by calling new Web services.
- Tested web services on SOAP UI and SOAP Sonar.
- Worked on ACH Credit project to shut down OMNI and make file transfers with SFTP while processing batch job.
- Worked on front end technologies Ajax, Angular JS, JQuery, HTML and CSS
- Developed domain objects using Hibernate and the respective configuration in xml files.
- Used IBM RAD for development and WebSphere Application Server for deployment.
- Provided Oracle RDBMS and Oracle Applications DBA support.
- Resolved various defects assigned on the Jira.
- Used SVN as version management.
Junior Java Developer
- Developing, Designing and Configuring server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets and XML using IDE-Eclipse and deployments in Tomcat.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service request/response scenarios.
- Developed Hibernate mappings and implemented required business logic.
- Developed Use cases, Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Responsible for configuring the Tomcat Application Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging.
- Unit and integration testing, logging and debugging using JUnit.
- Developed utility program to read configuration data stored in the XML file.
- Developed database access objects for various modules.
- Responsible for maintaining technical and functional documentation.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle, Tomcat.