- Nearly Eight years of experience as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP,JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Experience working with SOAP, Rest and Restful Webservices.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML .
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts
- Experience in Developing J2EE components using various IDEs such as Eclipse, IBM RAD.
- Experience in MVC frameworks like Spring 3.0 and Struts 2.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Experience in working with PCI Compliance environment (Payment Card Industry).
- Experience in using version control too such as Git, Bit bucket. Source Tree.
- Extensive experience in creation and maintenance of mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Used PMD, FindBug, CheckStyle tools to check the Quality of the Java Source Code.
- Used JMock, Power Mock frameworks for mocking.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Good experience in relational database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL. Experienced in Databases like Oracle 11g/10g/9i and SQL Server and writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Good Inter-personal skills gained through interaction with technical and functional teams. Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Developed the applications using J2EE, design patterns such as model-view-controller (MVC), singleton, session facade, business delegates, service locator and decorator design pattern.
- Experience in rendering the data from server side to the client side using Java Server Pages.
- Experience in developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch on Linux and windows environment.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in AngularJS, Responsive design by using Bootstrap.js.
- Experience in usingBug tracker tools likeJira, TFS.
- Experience in using Build and Deploy tool such as Jenkins, Harvest.
- Experience in working with API Gateway team to configure Rest service URL’s in Gateway.
- Knowledge of Site minder, Identity minder, Ldap Server, single-sign on.
- Knowledge of Basic Authentication, Json Web Token (JWT), OAUTH.
- Expertise in RDBMS design and modeling with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, databases..
- Able to work with little or no supervision. Good communication and time management skills.
Internet Technologies: JAVA 1.8/1.7/1.5, JDBC 3.0, J2EE, Servlets2.x, JSP 2.0/1.2, JNDI,XML, DTD, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD s
Framework/ORM tools: Spring 4.2/3.2, Struts 2.0/1.2, Hibernate 3.3
IDE/Programming Tools: Eclipse 2016/2015/8.6/3. x
Code Quality Analysis tools: HP Fortify, FindBug, PMD.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, TFS.
Web Service testing Tools: SOAP-UI, Postman.
Version Control: Git, Bit bucket, Source Tree, Win CVS 1.3, VSS 6.0.
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL server 7.0, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer, Win SQL.
App server/Web servers: Web Logic 10.x/8.1, JBoss 6.0EAP/5.2, WebSphere 7.0, Tomcat 6.0.
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, JMS Hermes.
CI Tools: Jenkins, Harvest.
Mocking Frameworks: jMock, PowerMock, Mockito.
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, MySQL. DB2.
Functional Domain: Financial, Banking, Insurance, Airline
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Developed Struts MVC framework to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed and deployed EJB’s (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Used Rest WebServices to extract and communicate the records using XML
- Co-ordinated with on-site and offshore team by creating technical specifications, providing guidance and helping in developing different modules of the IFS system.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Struts MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Worked with JavaBean and other J2EE components using concepts like Externalization, property files to develop business and data process.
- Developed Controllers and Services classes that support Spring framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs (DataAccessObjects) to connect backend Database.
- Used Hibernate to map the database using hbm.xml files.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and Spring framework
- Involved in client side scripting.
- Deployed applications on Weblogic application server 9.0.
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Built and managed the Application by using IBM Websphere portal 8.0.
- Implemented the application in Spring Framework and it is Model View Controller design pattern based framework.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- In-order to load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API we developed dump and Load Utility to extract the data.
- Used RMI to enable objects on different systems to interact in distributed network.
- Worked with the RESTful web services for posting the amount to the banking system, as well for checking the credit card information using the REST services.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Implemented Dynamic web applications using Application Severs like Apache Camel.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, and JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- In the project we used PL/SQL commands to work on Oracle database.
- Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Used Angular Js directives to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Web sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Developed test scripts and involved in testing.
- Worked on retail and merchandising website to update the goods and services.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
Confidential, Pennsylvania, PA
- Created many new functionalities for report distribution module
- Developed JSP and HTML pages using CSS as part of the presentation layer
- Used SAML 2.0 protocols to establish security in communication between HTML pages.
- Extensively used Struts taglibs
- Developed Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI with HTTP
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Performed action mapping in the struts-config.xml file.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tag Libraries, JSTL to simplify the complexities of the application and easy integration with Struts actions.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Façade, Service Locator and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS API) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Involved in testing the ported application
- Participated in Quality analysis and testing
Confidential, Portland, OR
Sr. Java Developer.
- Used UMLfor designing class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed the MVCusing Struts web application using Struts Studio and ANT tool kit.
- Developed the user presentation screens using HTML, CSS, StrutsTilesandAJAX.
- Design and developed web layer components using JSP and Struts Framework.
- Writing Client Side validations using Java Script.
- JSP development involving creation of custom tags and java beans.
- Used JDBCconnection pooling to handle data transmission from the oracle database.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Involved in JUnit testing and Integration testing.
- Was active in Leading teams and developing the implementation and testing phases of the life cycle
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables on time.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Developed client side interface with the help of HTML/JSP/CSS/Java Script Pages
- Built the System using OCP widgets(like MVC frame work)
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle.
- Used SOAP web services using Apache Axis 2.0
- Automated build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards. Followed test driven.
- Participated in designing of Use Case, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram for various Engine components and used IBM Rational Rose for generating the UML notations
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Springs.
- Interacting with client in design and code review meetings.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream systems using Middleware Java technologies.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Designed and developed Controller Servlet, which will route request to Application Controller
- Extensively Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the complete application
- Development of hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing
- Front end screens development using JSP with tag libraries and HTML pages.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Used Angular JS to simplify development and testing of web applications by providing client-side model - view - controller (MVC) capability as well as providing structure for the entire development process.
- Active participation in WebLogic server and Oracle problems (killing instances, debugging server logs, applications logs)
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Extensively developed supporting Java Beans Components.
- Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing and written executing Junit tests.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Written ANT Scripts for project build in UNIX environment.
- Building application and deployment in servers as per request from the qa team.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing and issue resolution
- Production implantation and post production support.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts-Spring-Hibernate integration framework, JSP, HTML, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Web logic, Eclipse, Ajax, JQuery.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the JSP, Servlet and JavaBeans using WSAD and test the applications Using Web Logic testing environment. Validating XML documents with Schema using SAX parser
- Used XSLT to convert XML documents into HTML
- Used to write SQL queries, creating tables and columns using Oracle.
- Worked extensively with Log4J for logging the application events.
- Used Win CVS as a repository for check in, checkout the source code
- Writing JUnit programs for unit test the application events.
Environment: Core Java, .Net,C#,JSP1.1, Servlet, JavaBeans, Websphere, Oracle7.x, WSAD 4.0, XML, XSLT, HTML, JMS, JUnit, Apache Ant, CVS, Log4j.